Chapter 9

Working Overtime

And I feel terrible for not updating in a while -_-... It's been 5 days...oops. I've been caught up with homework and projects, I apologize :P but thank you for sticking with me and thanks to my extra subscriber: lovealice! Here's another update, hopefully next one will be soon! 

 

~~~~

 

I was bored like crazy; I laid in a small corner using my uniform shirt as a pillow so I laid in a tank and pants. People kept getting a peek at me lying in there, some guys even dared to laugh. I’ll get them later. Slowly, the night became busier as it progressed since a lot of training hours are during the night time. I heard Tablo’s voice from outside of my prison; he was explaining to a group why I was encased here. And I have to hear this speech over and over for the next group.

You know, when you get bored you tend to fall asleep for who know how long right? Well I did eventually get knocked out, but my dream kept me asleep longer than I would’ve liked it. I was in a room similar to where I was in now but this time it made my eyes widen. This body is not mine! I didn’t have milky white legs, small wrists, or a chubby face! Why was fear and pain expressed in nearly each way physically and mentally? My body was shaking, my ankles were throbbing, and there were cuts and bruises across my arms and legs. I even felt abused when I know nobody abused me in Hell, ironically. Realization dawned over me as the horrid face of a Catastrophic male peered in through a small glass window. Holy I’m in Bommie’s body.

I looked around, they had her locked up and chained like some captive animal. It made me sick to my stomach, er, Bom’s stomach…if she had any food in it. Don’t worry Bom, just wait for me. I’ll make them speed up the process, I won’t let you die in here. I didn’t care why I was dreaming in Bom’s body anymore, I just wanted to save her more than ever! I pressed an ear against the wall she was leaning on and heard a few of them communicating. “That girl put up a fight! Jesus, she scratched me with her nails!” one complained. Nice one Bom. That guy sounded like the “maknae” type: whiny, complaining, cocky, thinking they can do everything their elders can.

“Yeah, they’re gonna want her back soon. She seems popular and powerful at the same time,” another determined. Well obviously he’s the “state-the-obvious type guy”. But still, he sounded sharper than his partner. No Sherlock I want her back now!

“We all know it’ll take them a while, so what do we do with her until they come?” a different voice spoke. He was probably the leader, calling things out and making sure they were focused.

“Boss said to just leave her in there, if we kill her then they’ll realize it and only get angrier which isn’t the best idea for us,” Sherlock reported.

“Is it my fault I wanna hurt her?! Those Demons and Angels deserve it!” the Maknae hissed. Psh, kill me first!

“You’re still ignorant, Kang,” The Sherlock voice muttered. “You don’t know consequences, she had a partner,” he emphasized that last line.

“That cyan haired guy in the pictures,” the leader added. Oh so they know what I look like. “He’s one of the toughest, Siwon reported his name’s Seunghyun and then Seunghyun brutally murdered him. He’s not like the others he’s classified as the next Kim Dong Wan, he even went on the same path as him as a Korean Demon!” Who the hell is Kim Dong Wan? And I’m his “follower” somehow?

“He doesn’t look anything like Dong Wan!” Kang replied then shouting a whimper. “Ow!” he complained.

“He’s him compared to skill and personality you !” Sherlock grumbled.

“You didn’t have to hurt me, B-Bomb,” Kang whined. These Catastrophics and coming up with the craziest nicknames…

“Shut up,” the leader pleaded.

“Sorry, Brian,” Oh, a normal name but it’s English okay then.

“Anyway, she’s awfully quiet. Are you sure she’s not dead?” Brian thought causing a bit of silence.

“I’ll check,” B-Bomb decided and the sound of a chair grinding on the floor echoed. Footsteps came closer and I could feel Bom’s heart frantically beat faster, the slight feeling of it lifted her chest but it was faint. She’s actually scared of them; she’s legitimately scared for her life right now. I should’ve taught you these things; I should’ve been there for you. It’s my fault we’re in this mess, it’s my fault you’re hurt. I’m so sorry, I’ll get you out of this.

“Tabi,” Bom’s voice whispered and a pair of dark green eyes flashed in the glass screen. His skin looked smooth and pale; his hair was pinkish purple and sticking up in the middle.

“She’s alive, but barely,” he sighed and turned to his right.

“Give her some water and some food,” Brian ordered and B-Bomb walked away in the opposite direction.

“T-Tabi am I hallucinating?” she mumbled. Ani, I’m not here in person I’m in your head. “I-I miss you,” I could feel my own chest hurting, am I already waking up?! Is that all you can think about after being kidnapped? “It’s not your fault,” she sighed, her words barely audible. There’s only one person to blame, and that’s me. “When?” she croaked as B-Bomb came back with a 20 oz. cup and a black stone plate. I could feel myself slipping, my vision through her eyes were blurring. I didn’t want to leave but I couldn’t control my dreams or actions. Just wait for me.

I sat up, thrashing around and suddenly screaming in frustration. Why did I have to wake up?! I should’ve stayed longer! I heard pounding metal on the door, but I wasn’t allowed to have any physical contact with anyone else for another six days. Tablo would make sure this person didn’t come in here. I wanted Bom, stepping into her body was an even harsher wakeup call that I needed her in my life. My purpose depended on her presence, my training was meant for her safety, my life was supposed to be given up for her. After taking a minute to calm down and take deep breaths I felt tears in my eyes. “Oh what the hell?” I mumbled and flipped over, pressing my face into my shirt. I was wrecking myself again, I don’t get how in Hell this can stabilize me again.

After letting my tears drip onto my shirt and stood up, feeling to see if my eyes were puffy. Only slightly, my stomach growled and I moaned. Food! I walked over to the door and knocked on it. “Tablo! I need food!” I shouted and his face peered in.

“Nope, no food,” he replied. I widened my eyes. The crazy man!

“How am I supposed to think without food?! Do you see how big I am?! I need food!” I insisted, gesturing to my built body and tall stature. No joke, I need food!

“No food, and you’re gonna have to live with it for six more days,” he said calmly.

“Oh Hell no!” I scoffed. “What’s the table and chair for then?” I pointed to the polished furniture.

“In case you need to flip something,” he shrugged and stepped away from the door. I pressed my face to the side so I could hardly see his dark figure trotting down the area.

“GET BACK HERE AND GIVE ME SOME RICE!”

So I sat in the chair, fuming and contravening with Tablo’s decisions on my eating habits, social life, and mental health. How dare he lock me up in here with any rice?! How dare he leave me isolated and completely bored?! He’s gonna drive me bonkers! I combed my digits through my blue locks and sighed in anger. Food became my number one priority, not to mention water… oh I don’t get water either! I growled, my tongue is gonna run dry by the end of the week! My tummy gurgled without warning only reminding me of my hunger which grew every agonizing second. I shifted my pondering to the Special D.A’s, attempting to get my mind off Bom and food.

I’ve never heard of the Special D.A’s until recently, when I heard of Minji. She was an interesting character, strong and dark in a safe kind of way. Then Chaerin busted in, being confident and a leader type girl which gave off the “obey me or die” sort of vibe. Dara was more innocent, even with Minji being the youngest. Dara seemed to be the one that was still calmer and cooled everyone off. I’ve known Jiyong ever since I was created but I never heard he was in the D.A’s. I guess being Se7en’s “son” has perks. As for Youngbae, I haven’t seen him in years ever since I left for Seoul… he definitely changed. Daesung and Seungri are new guys, I’m still getting to know them but I already have Seungri down as the “maknae” type guy. And thinking of these brings me back to Bom, and thinking of Bom brings me back to food! ARGH!

I was afraid to take another nap, wondering what else might pop through my eyes or appear in my head so I tried to stay awake. The entire day, it slugged by and I was stuck. Every time Youngbae or Dae or someone came to talk Tablo shooed them away, repeating that I was being tested and observed like some science experiment. I don’t get how I’m supposed to live with this for another six days, I’ll be breaking my way out in the next two! Hey, that’s not a bad idea. But I knew better, Jiyong or Se7en would provoke me from my extra training, send me back to Seoul, and not allow me to continue the mission to save Bom, which I have to do! Endure it, Seunghyun. Do it for Bom…and your food. 

 

A/N: In case you don't know, "Brian" is the actor/singer Brian Joo, "Kang" is actually short for Kangjun the main vocal of C-Clown, and "B-Bomb" is the main dancer of Block B. Don't forget, if you wanna see some new groups/people in here just tell me!