Chapter 22

Working Overtime

First of all, thank you for my new three subscribers: xozamarie, happikellx, and yayeeen! :) I enjoy seeing new readers, it gives me more incentive to write this story, but I really need some more comments. Not kidding I used to see tons of comments on this story but now I don't see any...makes me sad :( No I'm kidding, but really I would like to see some more comments. Just saying, please don't be silent or Seunghyun is gonna come kick ;)

 

~~~~

 

I fell down on my back, the breath knocked out of my chest painfully as for once Youngbae loomed over my body. That was agitating, I'm always over the other punching them out like a light. He gripped my shirt but I slapped away his hand and I clawed his shoulders, pushing him back strongly and he collapsed on his back. I hopped up, ignoring Jae Hyo and Jihoon who attempted to pull back my shoulders. I then pulled him up and pressed our foreheads together. “You stupid bastard,” I muttered and threw him into Jiyong so they both fell over groaning. “Control him; you’re lucky my anger is being contained,” I spat and went on with my route back to my room, as if nothing happened. You're so lucky I didn't shout out you and Dara Noona are dating! Or I could've even ratted out Jiyong and Chaerin, oh, that would've screwed you up with Ji! I clenched my fists, hitting my soles against the ground so they went a bit numb. 

“Hyung, can Minji and I hang out in your room? She wants to discuss some sibling stuff,” Yukwon whispered in my ear. I nodded and he looked around nodding in a random direction and followed me into the maze. “I’m gonna hang with Seunghyun Hyung for a while, head back without me,” Yukwon called back and walked with me through. “You okay Hyung?” he whispered as the scene minimized. I shrugged, although my journal needs some pages filled out. I only allow Yukwon and Minji to see me write, they don’t read my entries but they know about my little outlet. I opened up my door and turned back to Yukwon, seeing him hug his sister. She seems a lot more lively nowadays, maybe because she can hang out with someone and be a little more open about her brother.

“Hey Oppa!” she hugged me but I squirmed slightly. I don’t like hugs, never have, never will. I feel like it invades my personal space, it just disturbs me.

“Uh, yeah, still don’t like hugs,” I reminded her and she let go but with a playful grin.

“Right, let’s get inside before someone sees,” she mumbled and we walked into my place, the twins immediately heading towards my fridge.

“Hyung! Do you have any junk food?! Like seriously, you pig out in the mess hall but I come here and you have all this organic stuff!” Yukwon scoffed and pulled out a bottle of water instead.

“Sorry, I like to balance it out,” I shrugged and plopped onto the couch while Minji sat at my feet, looking at the ceiling for a moment.

“That’s messed up! You should just get some chips!” Minji groaned and Yukwon tossed her some water which was easily caught and opened.

“Whatever, I need to write down some stuff in my journal. Talk as you must, I’ll join in about half an hour,” I told them and stepped into my room, pulling out my journal which was nearly full. I snatched a pencil, fell on my bed and began writing about my day.

I talked about the brain-numbing hours in the class with Instructor Woo Hyuk. It was extremely boring, I had trouble staying awake. I’m sure if I did fall asleep my hand would still write as Woo Hyuk spoke! Then about my talk with Jiyong and my argument/face-off/fight with Youngbae. They were really getting on my nerves, I just feel like screaming at them every time I see them now! I just feel so angry and upset whenever their faces come into view! Ugh, I can’t even think about them I’ll like freak out or something! After writing for about half an hour and filled my journal I tuned in the siblings who were still talking about the mission, I decided to listen for a moment. “Do you really wanna go in?” Minji asked Yukwon seriously. There was a slight pause. I want you to go Yukwon! We need more smart people in the D.A’s!

“Ne, they need us there. We’re not only talking about Minhyuk, we’re talking about Bom Noona. Hyung’s Angel, she means a lot to him,” Yukwon answered, with sense of course. They’re both actually really affectionate and caring, they are able to relate to anyone or sympathize and think of other people. It’s really amazing.

“I just don’t want anyone to get hurt, I feel like someone’s gonna die,” Minji mumbled ominously.

“No !” Yukwon scoffed and I heard a slap. “Ow!"

“That doesn’t help! What if someone close dies? What if, even, Seunghyun Oppa dies?...”

“No! Don’t even say that! He’s too good to die at the hands of Catastrophics!” Yukwon insisted. It warmed me inside, he and the others felt I was great. I was so thankful and appreciated their optimism but now Minji has shoved in my brain that I might not be able to survive the infiltration. What if I never get to see Bom’s smile again? Will I live with the heavy power on my shoulders and never feel the great feeling of relief? Will I have to risk my life to save another’s? More importantly, would I be able to do so if the need arise?

“Yukwon ah, everyone has a weakness. Don’t you remember any of your history classes? Didn’t you hear about Kim Dong Wan? He was arrogant and constantly picked on Catastrophics, he didn’t think when he was heated up. What about you? Yukwon you care too much about loved ones, caring is good but you care way too much. So much you’ll risk anything to make sure someone is safe,” Minji advised. I guess Yukwon does care, he cares about his sister and his friends, does that mean he cares about me?

“What about you then?” Yukwon asked her after hearing his evaluation of weakness.

“Me? I don’t work so well under pressure, if you notice I get all tongue tied or I look around in a bunch of different directions before taking action. It just pounds into me and I can’t think, I really hate it,” Minji grumbled. So what’s my weakness? I probably have a lot, but there’s always a main to something…so I stepped out of my room and stretched in front of the twins.

“Did I miss anything?” I wondered and walked over to them, sitting next to Yukwon on the right so Minji was leaning against the arm of the couch.

“Talking about weakness,” Yukwon answered simply.

“I have too many weaknesses, I can’t even begin thinking which is my main one,” I rubbed my eyes and the two chuckled.

“Well, I think you’re pretty emotional. You’re emotions often get in the way and it becomes a problem for a lot of stuff,” Minji is blunt but I like that. I don’t want any sugarcoating when we’re discussing stuff like this. Now she even pointed out my emotions have gotten in the way of my actions and thoughts. I’m like a train wreck when dealing with feelings…

“Yeah, true. I wish I could be calm, like you guys,” I said but the siblings laughed slightly.

“It’s boring that way and I’m a Demon!” Yukwon smirked, his eyes nearly disappearing. That was also a trait of the two of them, when they smile their eyes are almost gone. It’s kinda cute, I like those smiles they’re so innocent looking!

“Yeah, being a devilish Angel and an innocent Demon can be exciting though, huh Yukwonie?” Minji teased, poking his arm with and small finger. He rolled his eyes and I smirked. Yukwonie…

“I’m gonna call you that now, it’ll be an inside joke!” I declared and he opened his mouth as an “O” shape as Minji laughed with me and we high fived.

“No! That’s embarrassing!” he pouted and upsettingly crossed his arms, huffing. He acts like a child when in a private milieu, I like seeing the different sides of both Yukwon and Minji.

“Minji, maybe you are the older one…” I said and he slapped my arm angrily.

“You said we were identical! No changing your mind!”

The two of them soon left right before curfew so no one would see them after a while of talking, laughing, and slapping. I enjoy talking to those two, I said they changed and they did so approvingly. Sometimes I wish everyone was like that, they could be in public but better in a reserved area. I washed my hair in the tub and deranged my hair with a towel before flopping onto my comfortable bed. My eyes were even more tired than usual, there was a sharp tingling sensation when I closed my eyes and it lingered for many moments. My muscles were okay, I didn’t have to swing or exert them so much today but my stomach felt so heavy. Stupid popcorn, gotta cut down. I decided and felt my forehead slightly. I rolled over in my bed before finding that one spot where I could relax in, on my right side near the edge of my bed. My pillow was right under my craning head and my eyelids were constantly drooping. Control your emotions next time, good night Seunghyun. 

 

A/N: Control your emotions...good luck with that T.O.P Don't forget to comment by the way!