Epilogue: One More Year

Working Overtime

I spent 101 days working on this story, not expecting too much out of it. I ended up with 52 amazing subscribers, 47 encouraging comments, 4 unbelieveable upvotes, and over 4000 views. I just need to thank everyone who participated in anything that had to contribute whether you're a subscriber or just a silent reader. *bows 90 degrees* Gamsahabnida! <3

 

~~~~

 

“BOMMIE! Come on, we’re gonna miss the cruise!” I called and fixed the collar on my white shirt. What do I have left to say? The Skydragon couple didn’t need me to fess up about their love; they eventually did it themselves along with Darayang after another five years (20 year mark). Of course Se7en did nothing to them, he’s in love himself! The rule although isn’t revoked yet…hypocrite. Daesung and Seungri haven’t told Se7en about their own secrets although I think they have stopped. I often see Daesung spending tons of money and Seungri hangs out in big groups of friends, both are still single. Minji is actually the Special D.A’s leader; I couldn’t have picked anyone else better than her! She and Yukwon were found out about, they’ve been labeled as historical items, weird huh? Jihoon became a Weaponry Instructor, Yukwon became an Education Instructor, and Kyung is Tablo’s right hand man, surprisingly. The others, Jiho, Tae Il, and Jae Hyo all have Angels and spread out a little bit. Last I saw Jiho he went to the U.S Tae Il resides in China and Jae Hyo actually headed for Mexico…I heard he works a lot. Minhyuk died at the seventy year mark when he was 90. His funeral was heartbreaking and a sad day for all of us but Bom made sure he has a good place in Heaven. It was really fun to tease that old man…and now? We have a year left until Bom and I pass, we’re going on a ing cruise around the world! Bom came running down the steps smiling and rolling her bag towards me. “Come on, we have to tell Se7en about us first. He’s gonna flip so badly!” I chuckled and she smiled a bit wider.

“You still can flash well right? I mean, it’s been 119 years since we were brand new,” Bom said worriedly, fixing my shirt.

“Of course! My body’s still good, of course you don’t complain,” I mumbled and Bom smacked my head as I laughed.

“You , just flash us there,” she scolded and took my hand.

“Love you too Bommie,” I kissed her head and we appeared at the bottom of the stone stair case. I looked around, waved to Yukwon in the classroom. I suddenly stopped to see that my picture was on the board. They talk about me in history? “Woah Bom I’m history, we’re that old,” I told her and she laughed a little, waiting by the door. I made my way through the desks, bowing back towards juniors to shake hands and shoulder Yukwon. “Yukwon, I didn’t know I was in history!”

“Of course you are Hyung, your expedition was beyond legendary!” Yukwon exaggerated, almost making me blush.

“Well, it was a shame you couldn’t go,” I sighed and he shrugged.

“Couldn’t let the Seungri Hyung move in on my sister,” he sighed and a bit of laughter came from his class.

“Alright, I’m gonna break some news to Se7en. It’s been awesome hanging with you over the years,” I told him and shook his hand.

“Right, you got a year left!” Yukwon remembered and smirked a little. “Have fun Hyung,” I nodded and headed towards the door. I paused when I saw a strand of familiar cyan blue hair. That used to be my thing…I went to the very back row, second seat in and pinched off a black hood from a student’s head. Holy this kid looks like me when I had blue hair! Everything but the eyes, he had cutie eyes kinda like Bom. “That’s Ricky, um, a fourth year,” Yukwon informed me as I continued to stare mouth wide.

“Has anyone told you that you look like my son?” I asked him and he shrugged.

“Time to time, Sunbae. When I’m angry they say I’m just like you, especially Yukwon Sunbae,” I held out my fist and he bumped it slowly.

“Good looking kid, I expect history from you too. It comes with the hair,” I smirked and exited the classroom. “Did you see that kid? He looks like our son!” I whispered and Bom nodded.

“A real doppelganger, but we have to get going! You were the one shoving me about our cruise!” she pushed me and we headed into the main cave of Se7en. He’s always secretive so his cave is at the very back of the labyrinth. Funny, I remember Jihoon telling me about how he and the others discovered Se7en’s secret.  I looked around and knocked on the circular wooden door loud enough for him to hear. He answered, still looking young like the rest of us but unlike everyone else his hair didn’t change one bit. He opened his mouth to greet, plastering a fake smile but I held up my hand to silence him.

“Hyung, I have to tell you something very important,” I said and put my arm around Bom, pulling her closely as she hugged my stomach. “I’m madly in love with Bom; I don’t have time for your reaction, but good luck with Hell. I enjoyed my years here.” It was true and genuine that I felt that way; I spent my best years here. Before Se7en processed anything I snapped my fingers so Bom and I got out of his wrath.

The ship was amazing! I don’t even know what our room looked like, Bom and I just threw our luggage in the room and ran out to the arcade! I split tokens that I got for $20 with Bom and we ran around, playing all of the games in that place whether I liked the idea or not! Zombies, army, racing, air hockey, construction, and even the more babyish games! In the middle of putting out a fire in a millionaire’s house, Bom pulled me out of the arcade and dragged me back to the damn room. “Bom! I was almost done! They were gonna promote me to captain!” I groaned as she used the pass key to open up the room. Now, I had a good look at it and the place was pretty nice! The desks, cabinets, and nightstands were made of dark cherry wood and polished to gleam. The soft carpet, along with the leather in the room and the backboard of the bed was navy blue. Finally, the pillows on the bed and on the couch were maroon. “Wow, nice,” I nodded and sat on the bed.

“Yeah, I know you were having fun but we should just relax for a moment,” Bom suggested and looked out the window where we could watch the sparkling water flow by.

“True, I guess,” I sighed and fell back on the bed. “I’m gonna take a nap okay?”

“Sure, I’ll just watch some TV,” she said as I pulled myself under the blankets.

A slight nudge woke me up; I blinked repeatedly and looked up feeling weak in my elbows. I could tell the sun was setting; Bom and I loved watching the sun set. “Come on Tabi! The stern is empty!” she said and threw off the blanket while pulling on my arm.

“Alright, alright! I’m coming!” I told her and slipped on my sandals following her down the hallway before I lost her. Since I just got out of bed and the wind was blowing, it was a bit chilly outside but to be honest the view was worth it. The sun was literally halfway down, glowing an orange so rich it couldn’t remind me of anything else. I let Bom take my hand and we walked over to the rail, resting our arms on the ice cold metal. “Let’s make this last year last,” I told her and continued to hold her hand. She leaned her head into my shoulder.

“Let’s,” she sighed and I turned to face her. We watched the sun for a silent moment. “Remember how often we used to go up to the roof like a century ago? Now, we barely fight,” she said and I nodded.

“It’s more peaceful now, and, we can’t really fight with Minhyuk he was getting older and his heart got weaker,” I mumbled, remembering the happy human being.

“H-how long did you know Yukwon and Minji were siblings?” Bom wondered and I smirked a little.

“A month into the training I found out, Minji and Yukwon told me. Not very surprising they actually look alike if you try to notice,” I said and felt her grip on my hand suddenly tighten.

“I knew Jiyong and Chaerin were in love, I knew Youngbae and Dara were in love, but how come Minji didn’t tell anyone but you?” Bom asked me. I bit my lip.

“It’s a tough secret; everyone has secrets once in a while. The darkest little secrets no once can be trusted about, and don’t you know the term “keep your friends close and your enemies closer”? That’s why she told me,” I shrugged and Bom smiled a little, knowing how other Angels and I didn’t necessarily get along back then.

“Do we have any secrets?” Bom asked me again and I shook my head.

“None at all, I have nothing to hide from you. I love you Bommie, you don’t know how happy I’ve been with you around,” I mumbled and kissed her head.

“Aw, I love you too Tabi,” Bom smiled and wrapped her arms around my neck. I picked her up by the waist and smiled back. I don’t think Bom and I have kissed in the past years, would I be able to get it now? I gently kissed her lips and immediately felt my cheeks burning along with my heart pumping through my chest. Please don’t notice, please don’t notice! “AW! Is my Tabi blushing now?”

“Psh, ani…” and we all lived happily ever after.

THE END

\(^.^)/

A/N: I hope you guys have enjoyed this story as much as I did writing it! A special thanks goes to those subscribers who came and statyed from the very beginning! Maybe you guys could try some of my other stories that I'll put up later, until then, enjoy AFF!