Chapter 11

Working Overtime

I think I'm finally getting on a schedule xD Hopefully I didn't jinx anything, but thank you to my new subscriber: khimia! Here is the next installment of Working Overtime! 

 

~~~~

 

As I was shoveling my body weight (which did go down) of rice into my mouth I watched the video of me in the room with the other Special D.A’s, Tablo, Se7en, and Gummy. They had to fast forward to the sections they wanted to talk about. First was the pacing. “I pace when I’m bored, if not I sit somewhere and reflect,” I shrugged. Then it was with the thrashing after I first had that dream with Bom. “Bad dream,” I mumbled. I don’t want to talk about that, they might squeeze that I’m in love with Bom. The next part was insane, I was kicking and punching the table and chair for hours! “I get mad easily you should know,” I said.

“That’s very dangerous, you know that right?” Se7en raised an eyebrow.

“Duh, of course I’m dangerous,” I scoffed. Then I had passed out for days. That I don’t even understand why I did it.

“I believe that was from over exhaustion from the physical exertion, also with overwhelming emotions and lack of energy,” Tablo summed and I nodded. It was reasonable, they nearly killed me in there.

“So that was a pretty quick analysis—.”

“Not done yet Seungri,” Gummy told him and he stopped himself from saying something ridiculous like usual.

“What?” I raised an eyebrow. What else is there? I just wanna eat my food!

“I’m the one that controlled your visions with Bom,” Tablo rested his hands on the table and stared at me seriously. I paused with my eating, fear clutched my heart, and I my lips. I’m in trouble, deep trouble. I’m gonna die for sure now.

“I-I…” I stuttered but there wasn’t any excuse I could come up with. What I said and what Bom said was enough to show that I had broken the number one rule. A rule that was supposed to be easy for me but ended up one of my biggest challenges now. what do I say?!

“You gotta stay in control, don’t do it next time,” he mumbled. I was frozen for a moment.

“Y-you’re still gonna let me see her?” I asked in disbelief.

“Why not? Just don’t kiss her cheeks next time,” Se7en shrugged. They couldn’t hear anything!

The tension left my body making me sigh happily. That could’ve been disastrous! I smiled and ate happily as the rest of the “higher rank” people left so it was just me and the rest of the D.A’s. I saw all of them sit down and begin to talk about things that had no relation to the mission. They all seemed like regular people sitting at a lunch table. Except, I was the only one eating because if they tried I would’ve snapped…but really. If you saw them you’d have no clue these people were Demons and Angels. The thought of that helped me on the inside. I know I’ve been really bastard-y to the group but I think I’m finally calming down. Knowing Bom is okay, confessing my unknown emotions, and no one having any clue made me enlightened.

I ate until I felt like my stomach was gonna bust open. I leaned back and my seat and a comforted sigh released itself. “Better?” Daesung chuckled. I nodded.

“Way better, ugh. Now I have to take a shower, my hair is all greasy,” I complained and stood up, pushing my chair out so I made room.

“Come out soon, you still have training,” Dara reminded me, but it actually sounded like a mother’s nagging.

“Yeah, yeah,” I mumbled and snapped my fingers so that I appeared in my little den. I need a shower…

I stripped down to my skin and stepped into the smoothed glass tub, cautious of not tripping and hitting my face. I the black faucet which aimed at the tub and I filled the warm water up to my neck when I rested in it. I needed to relax a little, just calm down and soak. I imagined it as the same warmth that Bom used to embrace me, I smiled like a goof. The feeling felt unreal, so dreamlike. I dunked my head underneath the water and held my breath for a few seconds so I can wet my hair. I bobbed back up taking a breath and reached for my shampoo, ready to clean the Hell out of myself. I’ve just had that feeling, that I’m dirty. More than skin deep, I’ve broken rules before but Se7en’s rules don’t get ed with.

After taking my bath for about half an hour I finally got out, totally forgetting about my training. I slipped into my uniform, a different pair of course, and snapped my fingers so I was back in the training area. I faced an anticipating group of not only the D.A’s but another old instructor of mine, Hoyoung. He changed his hairstyle, it was curly and bronze from the back to the front but on the sides was still black like usual. He still didn’t look too much older than I did! Hoyoung was the combat instructor so his presence informed me I was gonna be hanging out with him for a while. “Seunghyun, good to see you again!” he grinned, flashing me a smile.

“You too, Instructor Hoyoung. You aren’t gonna stick me in a box are you?” I raised an eyebrow and he laughed whole heartedly.

“Maybe,” he winked playfully and I rolled my eyes. “No, we’re gonna look into some new things. More specifically modern weapons,” he said and I jumped. I’ve always wanted to use a gun!

“Instructor Hoyoung, that’s gonna be dangerous giving Seunghyun firearms,” Jiyong reminded him and I chuckled.

“He’s responsible enough, don’t worry! We’re only starting small right now so pistols and handguns are waiting for us. This way,” he turned to me and we walked away from the group towards the nearby cave.

“This is gonna be fun!” I determined.

“Oh Hell yeah it is, I’ve always wanted to teach firearms!” Hoyoung admitted. That’s why Hoyoung is my favorite teacher! Think about it! He’s giving me a real gun to finally shoot! I’ll be the first one to ever be taught that! 

 

A/N: I know it's a bit short >.< but hopefully T.O.P's excitement will be overflowing in the next chapter! "Hoyoung" is another abbreviation for the real name of former g.o.d vocalist, Son Ho Young! Maybe you know him, if not look him up he really doesn't look that old :P