Chapter 2

Working Overtime

Another BIG thank you to my next three subscribers: LadyRi, abrazen, and angelin! :D I posted Working Overtime three days ago and I already got 13 subscribers! Here's another update just for you guys! :)

~~~~

 

It triggered a sense of alertness in my body and I flicked out my gold knife, a small blessed ruby in the center of the blade and it stabbed him in the right side of his chest where their hearts should’ve been. He let out a struggled scream as the ruby glowed blood red inside of him. He let go of his gun and fell to his knees, desperately trying to take out the knife but the ruby was supposed to kill him before it could be removed. Once I was able to move my arm again I jumped up and slammed the knife in deeper. “B-bastard,” he grunted and he collapsed in front of me. His body incinerated into black ash leaving my knife covered with the dark dust.

I quickly took my weapons and sunglasses to go and find Bom. Dammit! I can’t believe they’re starting to travel in pairs! I surveyed the area she was previously in furiously. I couldn’t see her; the pureness presence wasn’t anywhere to be found. I started to panic; it was slowly swelling inside of my stomach. Bom, God please be alive! I ran around desperately trying to find her, I was running my hands through my hair and felt sweat beginning to build across my forehead. What if he got to you already?

I searched the park viciously; I nearly toppled over humans to find her. If she’s gone I don’t know what I’ll do! Oh my mother of ing Creator! The Devil will chew me out and send me back to training! Or worse, make me train the new generation! , I don’t do well with younger kids! He would make me an Education or Defense instructor! My body would become all out of whack! That would kill me! My mind was running crazy; I finally went to the soccer field. Yeah I was that desperate! There were a few teenagers playing with a ball which I noticed was hurtling towards my face. I stopped it with a hand and threw it back at them, nearly slamming it someone in the gut. “Watch where you kick that thing!” I growled. I looked towards the bleachers, no one was on them so why did I sense…oh Hell no! Desperation and frustration was replaced by anger and violence making my fingers itch. Makes me worry like that while she flirts! Who does she think she is?! I clenched my fists tightly so my knuckles were as white as the guy she was flirting with! If she wants to flirt, then let’s see how she likes it now!

I slipped into the metal bleachers so that I was now next to Bom. She paused with twirling her hair and stared at me, shooting daggers. The guy also tightened his fist and looked at me coldly. Good, get angry. I fake smiled at Bom and casually put my arm around her. “Hey Bommie! Is this your friend?” I asked her innocently, it was clear that she was interested in this guy. He had Superman style dark brown hair with the part far off to the left. His dark brown eyes were standard and so was his long face. You like him better than me?! I almost scoffed.

“What the hell are you doing Seunghyun?” she hissed at me.

“What do you mean? We’ve been going out for two years now why are you getting so cold?” I wrinkled my brows at her.

“You guys are dating?” the guy out his foot down after propping it up.

“Ani!”

“You’re denying us now?! For this guy?!” I pointed at him and turned in his direction. I lowered my sunglasses so he could glimpse at them and the color that remained in his face was replaced with even paler skin. He immediately jumped back and held up his hands.

“A-ani! I-I’ll leave you guys alone, please don’t do anything harsh,” he stuttered quickly and ran out. Wimp. I took my arm away from Bom and looked at my weapons with the aid of thin slits of sunlight.

“Siwon!” Bom cried out and looked at me coldly. She even got his name? How long was I gone for?

“Let’s go,” I mumbled and tucked away my knife. I quickly grabbed her hand and snapped my fingers before she could protest or attack. 

 

A/N: I know, kind of a short chapter :P I'll hopefully get another one up here later today!