Chapter 13

Working Overtime

HOLY COW I MANAGED TO UPDATE BOTH STORIES IN ONE DAY!! :O :DD Thanks a bunch to some new subscribers: maaaaie, AgroteralAm, and gwiyeounjiyeon! I think knowing I have more readers just pumps me up!

 

~~~~

 

I spent the day sparring with them, even if they weren’t as experienced as I am. I met the others (Tae Il, Kyung, and Jae Hyo) as well and fought in pairs or in groups, sometimes I even went solo. They were all young and fun, I was kind of surprised at how they can change their tones and moods so quickly as well. And have you ever seen Tae Il? Dude that guy is short!

After becoming exhausted with fighting I left the stadium with Hoyoung but the others were like jumping balls of energy. I hung up the scythe and we walked towards the Special Ops Cave. “Now, I’m not allowed in here at the moment but the other D.A’s should be in there,” he informed me. I walked inside and saw Minji, Jiyong, Youngbae, Seungri, Chaerin, Daesung and Dara. So yeah basically all of them were present.  

“Yo!” Seungri shouted annoyingly. Aish, this seventh year! I rolled my eyes and sat down at the table.

“What am I in here for?” I wondered as I kicked my feet up onto the tabletop. Jiyong clenched his fist, obviously pissed at my behavior but he calmed himself and unclenched.

“We have some important information about the mission,” Jiyong told me and I raised an eyebrow acknowledging the words.

“Se7en and Gummy managed to get the nerds to disassemble the gun,” Minji said making me chuckle at her word choice for the techies around here.

“It needs fuel, which it is out of at the moment and some of us have to go and get it,” Youngbae finished. I took my feet off of the table. An actual mission?!

“What’s the fuel?” I asked. I want to go! It’s so boring around here, I want some action! I mean, come on, that would be so fun! To go out and find some fuel somewhere in the world at least would give me something to do!

“It’s freshwater, freshwater is easily obtainable from Ceres. But because of that it has to be 100% and to get that kind of water we have to go to the largest source of fresh water: in the boreal forest in Canada,” Dara suddenly added. I slapped my head. I don’t speak any ing English! Who cares?! I seemed to talk to myself mentally. Don’t let that stop you, most likely you’ll be dropped off in a remote area near the freshwater resource.

“Let me go!” I insisted.

“Sorry, only Dara, Youngbae, Jiyong, and Chaerin get to go,” Daesung grumbled upsettingly. WHAT?!

“Why?” I looked towards them. They all let out a sigh and glanced towards each other.

“They figured the rest of you guys still need training, Seunghyun, since you’re continuing Se7en didn’t want to let the mission interfere,” Chaerin responded calmly, mostly to me but I was nowhere near calm. BULL! I slammed my hands onto the table sending a few cracks through it and gritted my teeth.

“Don’t blow your top!” Jiyong held out his hands.

“Why shouldn’t I? I deserve to go on the ing mission!” I hissed at him.

“Name one reason why!” Seungri butted in, pretending to be brave, and I raised my fist making him whimper and jump back.

Because, Panda, I’m the one who wanted to save Bom in the first place! Its taking you guys five ty years to figure out a little gun you better put me on that ing list!” I spat making everyone go quiet in shock. It’s true; they would’ve sat back and acted calm. When an Angel goes missing you’re not supposed to be calm! I’m the one who needs to flare them all up for the big rescue and to do that I need to go with them and make sure they get more fuel than necessary! Jiyong stepped forward so he was right in front of me, barely inches away. His eyes were fierce, he usually doesn’t act that way towards me but over that past couple weeks I’ve gotten on a lot of peoples’ nerves I knew that. A bleached blonde strand of hair drifted over his eye as he continued to go without blinking.

“No,” so I punched that son of a like it was the last thing I would’ve ever wanted.

He flipped onto his back with a loud thump and agonized groan. He barely moved on the rock floor which caused terrorizing satisfaction in my gut. “SEUNGHYUN!” everyone shouted but I continued to advance on the Devil’s creation. I bent over and picked up his shirt in my fist making him look at me into my blazing eyes full of rage. My jaw was tight and my muscles were stiff, I totally was gonna kick .

“What the Hell did you say, Jiyong?!” I shouted and felt hands ferociously tugging my shoulders back. He mumbled a few inaudible words as his eyes drifted open and closed, I think he was losing consciousness. Bastard better be! I was finally forced back by a fist to my jaw and I dropped Jiyong back onto the ground with another bump. I quickly regained senses to see it was Daesung who had defended him and I easily (and literally) tossed the other blonde seventh year to the side making him crash into the wall. He created a sort of noise and was lodged into the wall for a second or so. As I watched his limp body fall onto the ground (I think knees first) someone leaped onto my back making me stumble everywhere. Their arms hooked around my neck choking me and their legs held on tightly to my waist.

“Calm down!” it was Minji. Damn she had a grip around my neck! Holy I can’t breathe! I was sure my face was turning an even deadlier shade of red, maybe even purple! I still didn’t want to hurt her, even in a tantrum. She was an Angel, a girl obviously younger than me, and one of Bom’s friends. Ugh, screw this! I managed to pry her arms away from my throat hungrily taking in air and I threw her into Seungri who was surprised as ever and he dropped to the ground already knocked out by her body slamming him. . I felt my face cooling down a little but it was still hot under my collar from fighting and using energy. As Minji tried to get the panda-eyed guy to wake up Dara and Chaerin grabbed each of my arms while Youngbae tried to calm me down. He was the first one not to use force. Only the pounding of my heart was too loud in my ears to hear what he was saying and my anger blinded my senses so while my arms were occupied I threw a foot up, kicking him back which made him stumble into the wall behind him. I’m sure he hit his head hard. Dara immediately let go, worried for Youngbae, running to his side and I shoved Chaerin off of me but she didn’t lose consciousness like anyone else. I took multiple deep breaths; I can’t believe I managed to do all that. My heart was still hammering in my chest, it almost hurt to breathe. I surveyed the area and put on an evil grin while heaving my chest: I actually defeated seven people in like ten minutes. That was pretty badass if I say so myself.

I loomed over Jiyong so my shadow covered his body completely; he was still knocked out like the rest of the guys. A purple bruise was forming on the right section of his jaw line, not to mention a giant welt bulged in the back of his head from dropping it on the ground twice. Both times were while he was still conscious and probably wasn’t very pleasant. I pulled his shirt back in his grasp, his head bobbing lifelessly as I did so. I turned his face so that his ear was in my direction. “What did you say, about me not going?” I whispered once more, layering the hate and fury into my voice. I rested his head back down, not forcefully this time, and stood up slowly. As I stretched my limbs I looked around the room another time. Se7en isn’t gonna like what he sees. I shrugged carelessly and snapped my fingers, arriving in my room. This, at the moment, seemed a little to calm for my attitude right now.

Don’t think I’m not tired, I’m totally exhausted! The physical exertion wasn’t the problem, all those emotions were. They slightly still coursed my veins, during the fight they had pumped up my energy and wouldn’t allow me to think. It had given me energy, pumped me up to extremes. I still feel like punching something… I know I’m over the top when it comes to anger, I know I probably have serious issues on it. I ped my outfit and changed into a navy blue tank op with dark gray sweatpants. I quickly washed my hair in the tub and walked around my room leaving a few droplets on the ground. After punching my pillows multiple times and screaming in fury, I finally collapsed on the bed and sighed. I had worn myself out now. No more energy. “Whether they like it or not, Seunghyun, you’re going on that mission. For Bommie,” I croaked sleepily to myself. While I was in the middle of scheming up a plan my body decided to take a nap. Good choice. 

 

A/N: Oh yeah I added some enraged T.O.P in here! Dang the guy's got issues! :P And he was doing fine in the beginning...shouldn't have said no huh Jiyong? But anyway, don't forget to comment as well! I feel a lack of commenters recently, it doesn't satisfy me to not know what my readers are thinking. I no like silent readers!