Chapter 10

Working Overtime

I hate updating late..:P Oh well, this was kind of a filler chapter so it's not as good (I'm sorry!!) but the next one will be better, I hope

 

~~~~

 

Slowly I fell asleep at night again, even with the shouts of the training Demons. I wanted to see Bom again but at the same time I didn’t. I wanted to know if she was okay and that if she could hold out any longer but that last time she looked so beat up I was scared to see her body again. I was settled when all I saw was black space. As I woke up the first noise I made was a gurgling stomach. I moaned. “Tablo, when I have the strength I’ll kill you,” I sighed and stood up, walking over to the door. This is so boring…I bonked my head against the window. I brushed my hand across my stomach, it was hallowing.

I don’t get why I’m being monitored while not being fed or visited. My mind runs crazy in an instant, especially when I’m hungry. I can’t even shower! Do you know how badly that ?! I paced in that small space, slept until I felt like bouncing off the walls, yelled until my voice cracked, and soon was getting angry at life. Why did all of this have to happen to me? Why did they take Bom? Why did I have to be paired with Bom? Why couldn’t I have done or been with something else?!

I was laying on the ground and staring up at the ceiling when I heard a faint knock. I looked up and saw Jiyong standing there. “I can’t have physical contact! I prefer to be alone now,” I told him. He shrugged and slugged away, which was fine by me. I felt like he got me angrier. Remembering what Tablo said about the table I stood up and swatted it towards the door. The clang made a dozen echoes in my small room and caused people rushing over. I felt the blood boiling towards my face, and I picked it up again chucking it at the wall. I like the feeling of power in my hands; it gave me that little rush that’s exciting! “Here we go,” I chuckled and gripped the chair throwing it at the door causing the people to jump. I laughed, even if the chair or table didn’t make a crack in the door or window.

“He’s crazy already let him out,” I heard Jiyong grumble.

“Nonsense, four more days,” Tablo objected.

Four more days, four more days. I was now slamming the table and chair all across the room, sometimes it even hit me. I knew what I was doing was crazy. I probably looked insane too; I was laughing my head off at the chaos. My stomach was struggling to survive, my brain was trying to make sense of my madness, and my muscles were aching from tossing and running around in the room. With the table leaning against the right of the room and the chair propped up under the doorknob I lost energy and collapsed onto my jacket. My breathing was ragged and I needed water so badly. The past few hours wasn’t my greatest thinking period…

When I reopened my eyes I couldn’t see anybody outside which told me it was morning but I wasn’t sure which. Do I have three days left? Four? I was getting dizzy from thinking and my mind wasn’t settling, I must’ve slept for at least 24 hours. I had difficulty remembering things that have happened to me during my time in the cell. I pressed my cold fingers against my bare stomach and sighed, I could feel my ribs jutting out of my skin more than usual. My tongue wasn’t moist which was a bad sign, my cheeks felt rosy and I was still fatigued despite my extra-long sleep. You don’t know how bad I wanted to eat some beef; I am in desperate need of meat! I feel like dying, I’m not kidding. Maybe this all was a big disappointment; maybe I should leave Bommie to the Special D.A’s…

Again with the sleeping?! I was back in Bom’s body, she didn’t look any worse and our aching stomachs seemed to be in just as much agony. She felt me this time, suddenly her eyes closed and blackness surrounded me. What the hell? I looked around and out popped a dark red light. My heart started beating quickly, as if it would hurt me. That was when my conclusion ended up totally wrong, it was Bom. A red aura, the color of her own hair, engulfed her in radiant brightness. “Tabi,” she looked like the last time I saw her with my own eyes, perfectly unharmed. She smiled widely at me, it caused me to smile.

“Bom,” she ran to me, her feet clicking at the contact with the floor. I scarce had time to open my arms before she leaped in.

“I miss you,” she breathed into my shoulder. I squeezed her tighter.

“I miss you more, I’m so sorry Bom. It’s all my fault,” I sighed and she dropped back to her feet. Her eyes looked sympathizing and not bruised.

“It’s not your fault, it’s mine too. Point is that I’m alive,” she brushed her fingers in my hair.

“Barely, they’re being bastards to you,” I grumbled, loathing thick in my voice and I made sure she could sense it.

“I hate them too, but you’ll eventually come to get me. And I’ll be waiting until you do, no matter how many years it takes,” she promised me, gently kissing my cheek. Her lips were soft and sweet, I never touched them before now. Ani, you are not allowed to be in love with Angels. Let alone yours! “Y-you have that problem too?” I looked up and bit my lip nervously.

“ you can hear me?” I managed a little grin and she nodded. I then processed what she just said. She loves me too?

“Like I said, it’s a problem. There’s a big rule against it and I don’t even know where these feelings came from in the first place. You’re such a moron,” she rolled her eyes but I chuckled.

“And you’re a big handful, but I somehow fell for that,” I shrugged and absentmindedly pulled her closer to me. She wrapped her arms around my waist. I would give anything for this feeling coursing through me again.

“If only we weren’t billions of miles away from each other, this would’ve been nice,” she mumbled. “How come you feel thin?”

“Oh, I’m training and Tablo is locking me up in some metal room for a week. I haven’t eaten or drank for a while,” I told her.

“What?! What the hell is wrong with your instructor?!” she shouted, stepping away from me, and her voice echoed in the area we were inside of.

“It’s some mental/strength thing I don’t know!” I held up my hands. There was a moment of silence when her figure wavered. “Wait! I still want to talk to you!” I grabbed her hand.

“I want to talk to you too, but I don’t know how we’re seeing each other and I don’t know who’s controlling it,” she said hopelessly as her aura dimmed.

“I’ll be there Bommie, stay strong,” I whispered.

“I will, Tabi. Same for you, training was hard back then imagine what it’ll be like now,” she giggled.

“I can’t imagine,” I rolled my eyes and kissed her cheek. I need that annoying, pestering half to me. Keep living my dear, because you’re my other half.

“Same for you,” she kissed my face again before her hands disappeared. Her warmth was gone, who knows how long it’ll be before I feel them again?

I felt the cold metal floors beneath me, the cloth of my jacket underneath my head, and my eyes and ears were wet? Holy I was crying?! I sat up abruptly and dabbed my eyes. Sure enough, tears were dripping down my chin. I hurriedly wiped off my eyes, I haven’t cried before. I’ve never had so many emotions slamming me enough to cause tears to erupt. and I’m being monitored, they’ve known I’ve cried. Crap. I swore to myself mentally and stood up. Now there were Demons training outside, good thing no one was looking at me. I don’t want any more people knowing that I’ve cried in my sleep. I glanced at the chair and toss it aside with a swat of my hand. I think my hands are going numb, I couldn’t feel that. Heads whipped around to look at me as I pounded my fists against the window. “Let me out, Tablo!” I shouted and leaned my forehead against the glass. I stared back at the faces until the dark haired teacher positioned himself in front of me. He checked his watch and nodded.

“Alright, we have an analysis before you get to the rest of your training,” he brushed off his hands. YES! I’M FREE! I happily ran out of the prison despite my hunger and thirst including the fact I was sleeping for a majority of the experiment. What else can they determine?

“Yah, Tablo, when can I eat?” I wondered as I patted my stomach.

“Food’s in the cave,” I pushed that bastard to the side. 

 

A/N: Remember, I know this is a bad chappie but fill free to tell me how I can improve the next chapters. I feel like I'm rushing, should I slow down for his training? Add more Bom appearances? Tell me!