"Sorry, I don't remember..."

I Just Can't Choose!

 

Chapter 6

 

“Sorry, I don’t.”

He laughed a little and winked at me. “Now?”

I tried to think who winked at me recently yet once again, nothing came to mind. “Sorry, nothing.” I shrugged.

“Maybe this will bring your memory back...” Kris stood up and pretended to block the lights from his face. “AHH!! PLEASE!! CUT OFF THE LIGHTS!” He finished his ‘act’ and sat down amused.

At that moment, it hit me. *I thought I saw him before!* “Oh!”

“Yeah~.”

“You!”

 “Me~.”

“I remember now. That day the break rooms were out of coffee. Okay, it’s coming to me.” As it all replayed in my mind, I remember how rude I was towards him and immediately began to apologize. “Omo! I’m so sorry for how I acted. I had a crazy bad migraine that day and wasn’t interested in conversing with any-”

I was cut off by his hand rising. “No need for apologies. I have my days, too.” I exhaled in relief and he sincerely smiled at me, making me auto-smile back. *His smile is warmer than his hands.*

Just as I was about to thank him for understanding, LuHan and XiuMin walked over to where Kris and I were sitting. “Are we interrupting anything?” XiuMin asked with a smile.

I broke my stare from Kris and looked at XiuMin and LuHan. *Dream deferred.* “Nope. Not at all.” I turned towards my drink and almost threw it down my throat, hoping they didn’t notice my expression.

“O..k... Well, Kris, me and XiuMin are going to hit the dance floor. You in?”

“No, I think I’ll sit here a bit.”

“Uh huh. I think you should dance with Kris,” XiuMin joked.

“No, I’m ok. I just got done dancing with Kai and BaekHyun,” I blushed. *Damn devil trying to get me to dance with him. Hmph*

“Ok~, you’ll miss out on his smooth moves” LuHan added.

*Whatever. Must they be so mean after being so nice* I just shook my head and waved “Go have fun. I might come out there” I giggled. You looked at Kai and BaekHyun, who were still dancing.*I’m not going out there so they can do God knows whatelse.*

I turned around and there was, yet another soju shot in fount of me. *Man, this bar tender is good. I turn around and a new drink is here every time. I wonder how much I owe him…*