Remember us?

I Just Can't Choose!

 

Chapter 34

 

“So Mrs. Kris,” he said in Korean, “you still never said why wouldn’t answer your prince’s call.”

“That dork played a joke on me that I didn’t find too funny. Hmpf.” I answered in Korean as well, so Minra wouldn’t be left out this time around.

Minra tilted her head. “Is that why you were angry in the kitchen?”

I nodded to her. “Was that also that noise I heard in your room? I heard you yelling ‘OMG ARE YOU OKAY?!’ ” Ha Na waved her arms around as she tried to imitate me.

I stared at her, “You got jokes today, don’t you Ha Na?”

“There’s a lot more where that came from, honey, so don’t push it.” She glared back at me.

I raised an eyebrow, “Am I supposed to be scared now?” I covered my face and peeked through my fingers “terrified”.

“It’s in your best interest to be. That is, if you like your life with Mr. Prince Charming.”

“Ahh~ so that’s it,” I clasped my hands together, “You’re mad that I have a man and you don’t.”

“I don’t need a man!”

I snapped my fingers as I started dancing Miss A’s I Don’t Need a Man and stopped only to laugh at her glum face.

“So you got the jokes now?”

“And ya betta know it.” I flipped my hair and looked over to SeonMan trying to repress his laugh, “Don’t try and be nice to her, oppa! You know that was funny!” I laughed more.

He laughed a bit louder, and then suddenly stopped as Ha Na shot daggers his way. “C’mon, Ha Na, you know that was funny.”

Ha Na shrugged, “So? And your point is?”

“Okay, alright. I think that’s enough bickering for one day.” SeonMan held his hands up in defense.

She cracked a little smile as SeonMan stood up and stretched his legs. “So, is anyone up for some Sunday brunch? My treat~.”

“Mhh,” I waved my hand, “Mian Seon, but me and Ha Na are going shopping today.”

“Yea, this princess has another date a few days from now.”

I pinched Ha Na’s arm, “Daaamn! I didn’t ask you to tell all my business!” She pouted as she rubbed her arm where I pinched her. *WHY did I choose a blabber mouth best friend?!* I mentally face-palmed myself.

“You don’t want me to know about this? Okay. I guess that’s cool, too. I’ll just take mine and go then, if that’s the case. I see how it is now.” He grabbed Minra’s hand and headed for the door. I ran in front of them before he could open it and gave him that ‘now-you-know’ face. “What? I can’t leave this unwelcoming house now? When is this going to stop, Bre!” He leaned against the wall and slowly slid down. Minra just watched and giggled at his silliness.

“Oppa~ know you now it’s not like that. I just… I don’t want to start telling people things and then something goes wrong between us and it’s all over. I want to be sure of this.” I trailed off into random thoughts of Kris and a smile crept on my face. SeonMan and Ha Na watched me as I thought of him.

“I think you’re sure of this.”

“Eh?” I was broken from my thoughts.

“You heard me.” SeonMan walked over beside Minra, grabbed her hand and kissed it. She blushed, “You’re sure of what you want, right?” I nodded. “Good. Now go and get it.” He smiled a killer smile and pumped his fist, “Fighting.” Minra waved as SeonMan dragged her out the house. I closed the door and smiled again. *I have such great friends.*

“And why did you drag me along on this ‘shopping date’ again?” Ha Na stood there with her arms folded.

Mood. Kill.

*Ugh. I thought too soon.* “Just shut up and wait for me, okay? Can you do that?” I rolled my eyes at her and went into my room to get ready. She sat on the couch.

“And I’m waiting.”

 

------

 

I put on my shirt that says “I love my Haters” and some sweatpants and went downstairs to Ha Na. “Okay. Let’s go.” I headed for the door and was waiting for Ha Na to follow so I could lock the door, but she stood and stared at me. “C’mon, we have to go.”

She shook her head. “No way. No way am I letting you leave this house like that. What if we see someone important? What if we see hot guys who think we’re cute, and then change their minds once they see what you have on? What if people start thinking that I dress like you do? What if-”

“OKAY HA NA! I’LL GO CHANGE INTO SOMETHING MORE PRESENTABLE, DAMN!” I slammed the front door close and stomped to my room. Ha Na smiled and sat back on the couch and stretched her arms.

After 10 minutes, I came back downstairs wearing a casual outfit: white skinny jeans and a peach colored fishtail shirt. “Better?” I spun around for her to see. She smiled an evil smile and nodded. “Good. Now let’s go.” Ha Na called a taxi as I locked the door. We took the elevator down and walked out to the main street to take the taxi to the mall strip, where all the hottest fashion stores are.

 

----

 

“This store?” I looked through the windows into a formal-wear store. “Yah, Ha N-. Where the hell is this child now?!” I threw my hands in the air and walked off to find her. “Ha Na. Ha Na. Where are you? Ha Na!”

“Shhh, girl, why you so loud?” She calmly walked up to me and lightly grabbed my arm. “You’ll never guess who I ran into to.”

“If it’s Kris-”

“No, no, it’s not your little lover boy. But they do know him… and you.

“Me?” My eyes widened. *People know me? But I’m only in the background work…* “And him? Stop playing with me, Ha Na, who are you talking about-?”

“Hey Bre. Remember us?” Someone addressed me in Korean. I looked over to see a tall guy with curly hair and a similarly tall guy with golden brown hair approaching me and Ha Na, both beaming bright.

“S-SeHun? What are you guys doing here? Where are the rest of them, are they here, too? Shouldn’t you be practicing?” I hugged him as I bombarded him with questions.

“No, no, and practicing we were, but then we got tired and decided to talk a walk around town. Lucky we did, we got to see you again.” He smiled at Ha Na and she nearly fell from under her knees. *So this is where you been, Choi Ha Na… I would have left myself, too.* I laughed to myself. “What’s so funny?”

I looked up to SeHun looking at me with a confused look. “Oh nothing, I’m just happy Ha Na ran into you guys.”

“Funny you say ‘you guys.’ No one’s acknowledged me since we’ve been standing here. It’s almost as if I don’t exist anymore. Am I not tall enough for you to see me?” He put his hands on his hips.

“Hey now, calm down big boy. I remember your face from the practice room, but I forgot your name, so I kept quiet. I’m sorry, but it’ll be rude of me to call you someone else, am I wrong?”

“Good point.” We all shared a laugh. “I’m ChanYeol, but you can call me Yeol.”

“Ahh yes, ChanYeol. I remember you now. I thought you were sooo cute when I first saw you, haha.” I laughed at myself.

“…. What?” *Aww s. What did I say?! What did I say?!*

“I, uh, said I thought you were so toot when I first saw you. Yea…. Toot means... talented in my dictionary. Yea, I thought you were really talented in there dancing that day.”

“But… we were on break.”

WELL won’t cha look at the time? Hey guys, it was nice running into you two but Ha Na and I have some shopping to do, so please excuse us for now, seeyalaterboysBYE!” I grabbed Ha Na’s hand and was ready to run to the farthest shop.

When they stopped us. *FML*

“Hey wait! We-we wanna come with you guys… if it’s not too much trouble.”

“Sure! It’s no problem for us! We’re just dress shopping for Saturday!” Ha Na blurted out with the widest smile ever.

I slapped her arm. “Ha Na!”

 

 

 



Another update coming! Maybe later tonight! Stay tuned! Gotta go, bye! 

Soori