My Hershey's Kiss

I Just Can't Choose!

 


Chapter 23
 

I lifted the gold butterfly necklace I was admiring and turned to Kris. “This one,” I held up another gold necklace with stars, “or this one?” He looked at both of them, then at me.

“So much… gold. Why?”

“Remember what SeHun said at the club…? That’s my defense for buying everything gold.”

He thought to himself for a moment, “I don’t think I was there when you were talking with SeHun sooo no, I don’t remember what SeHun said.”

*Oh… I forgot about that, too.* “Oh. It’s nothing really; he just said I look good in the color gold. Nothing much.”

A smile came across Kris’ face as he stared at me. I blushed. I tried to look away but I couldn’t break my attention from his eyes. “Wh- what?”

“Well you do look good in gold.” He assured me.

“Ok… we can go now.”

“Alright, I’m right behind you.” I walked out the door and saw this little toy shop that was filled to the top with dolls, stickers, socks, and all kinds of K-Pop things *THEY ALREADY HAVE EXO MERCHANDISE* I was glued to the window looking, and then I felt a hand on my side. I quickly looked over, only to see Kris, “Whoa it’s just me.”

“Oh, where are we going now?”

“I think I’m kinda hungry know, how about you?”

“Yea I can eat now. Where?”

“Just a little place I know. The food quality is pretty good for the price.”

“Oh, so is this place a far walk?”

“No but if your feet start to hurt I can carry you there, if you want?”

“No no I’m ok, I was just curious.”

“Ok, in that case this way.” He directed me by putting his hands on my hips and slightly pushing me closer to him.

---

 

“So how did you get in the business?”

“Well when I was in America I would listen to lots and lots of K-Pop and knew that one day I was going to work in the industry someday. Soon after I made that decision, I went to college and studied the studio and how everything works. Then finally I made it here to Korea, and started to do some work for underground artist, then I had my first love.”

“First love?” He looked at me in question. I could tell that I was about to play 21 questions. “So was he Korean?”

“Duh, if I’m in Korea, silly; but he got too busy and he was very crabby when he stopped by because he was too tired. So we really didn’t do much. I really did love him though.” He chuckled under his breath. “Is something funny?”

“I’m laughing at the guy who doesn’t know what he lost.” He said that with the most upmost confidence. All I could do was look at him. “Whoa, your eyes got really big… like Kyungsoo’s, Haha.” *This kid, who does he really think he is? To laugh in the middle of my story- wait. That was a compliment to me? I’m so flattered…*

“Anyways, we didn’t work out but he introduced me to some people who were kinda important in this business and they were impressed with my work, hence the reason I’m here in SM today. How about you?”

“Well,” He cleared his throat, “I auditioned and they liked me, I went into training and now I’m here.”

“That was brief. What did you do before you auditioned?”

“Well I played basketball for a while. I was pretty good, but that wasn’t what I saw me doing for a living.”

“So you became a rapper?”

“Yeah. Words just came to me easily and I liked rap music growing up so… yeah. Ah, we’re here.” He opened the door to a lightly dimmed place with windows that show the small traffic that flowed by.

“Annyeonghaseyo, is it just you two tonight?”

“Yes, if you don’t mind, can we have a booth, please?” Kris answered the woman.

“That’s alright with me, wait here please.” She said in a very seductive voice, she then gave me a bugged eyed look. *Well this is pretty shameless. She just flirted with Kris like I'm not standing right here, pssh.*

She came back and kept her eyes solely on Kris, “Here we have a booth this way just for you.” She winked and he laughed. A sting of spite slithered up my spine.*Did he really just....* She was very persistent with her walk, making sure her hips swayed from side to side.*I’m feeling some kinda way about the way he’s acting… with this…* My train of thought was cut short because of his question.

“Hello, anyone there? Is this seat ok?” He asked with a grin of amusement. *He knows what’s going on in my head*

“Yeah, this is fine.”  

“You always know what to pick. That’s why I love you my little Hershey's kiss. Speaking of, can I have one?” He grabbed my waist and spun my towards him. *Ahh, I know what he’s doing*

“No silly, one kiss won’t be enough for me, and I want these fine people to finish their food tonight.” I put my hands against his chest.

“Ok, but when we get home…?”

“You can have all the kisses you can handle.” I giggled and looked at the waitress, surprised that she was still standing there. “OH, I’m sorry. This happens when you’re in love; you just forget the unimportant things around you. But this will be fine, thank you.”

She rolled he eyes and handed the menu to Kris, “I’ll be back to take your orders.”

“She was…unbelievable.”

“Yes, but I got to play a joke on her with my Hershey's kiss, so I’m ok with it.” He chuckled. “Do you know what you want or do you need to look at the menu?”

“Why did she give us one menu?”

“Well she gave ME a menu because I didn’t call her unimportant, haha. Here, take a look, get what you want.”

“Let me see...” I examined the menu and I saw what I wanted. “How about some Jangeo-gui (broiled eel)?”

“Okay, you like food like that?”

“Well being here I don’t really have a choice and I’ve had eel once before, it was really good.”

“Ok if that’s what you want,” he signaled the waitress to come back and take our order. “My Hershey kiss wants your Jangeo-gui.”

“Hmph... One Jangeo-gui coming up.” She rolled her eyes as she walked by me. *I’m kinda liking this, lol* 

 

 


 

 

Hahaha, how'd you like that incident? 

Are you becoming more interested?

Do I see possible upvotes??

hehehe

-Soori