Cool and Comfortable

I Just Can't Choose!

 

Chapter 21

 

I turned and went to the bathroom the shower and then my room before Kris came.

I finished my shower and make-up in the bathroom and went into my room to get dressed. As I put my dress on, I heard a car door close. I ran to my window and tried to look out it without being caught. *He’s here.* I leaned my head out the room door and yelled, “HA NA! HE’S HERE! LET HIM IN AND REMEMBER WHAT I SAID EARLIER!”

“Yeah, I gotcha. Whatever, dude. This guy better look as good as the strippers. That’s the ONLY way I’m being on my best behavior.” 

Finally, I heard the doorbell ring. *This is it, Bre. Hold yourself together. Cool and comfortable, remember? Cool and comfortable.* I heard Ha Na open the door and greet Kris. He responded and she led him to the living room. It was silent for about 2 minutes, and then I heard Ha Na tell Kris she’ll be back. *I wonder where she’s going…* My room door flew open as I put on my shoes.

“Girl! Why you ain’t tell me he looked this good?! He’s better than those strippers! Now I’m sitting down there with this crazy hot guy and nothing to talk about! OTOKAE!?” Ha Na said in a whisper- yell.

I looked up surprised, “Umm, I don’t know what to tell you,” I looked around the room, “Oh! Duh, talk to him about EXO and the music I did.”

She nodded, “Yeah, I guess you’re right. Okay, hurry up and get dressed! I wanna see his face when he sees you in that dress.”

“Thanks, Ha Na. I’ll be down soon.” She left and I continued to put on my shoes. Lastly, I put on a gold necklace and headed for the door. I stopped before leaving and looked at myself in the mirror and smiled, “Let’s hope this date goes well.”

I opened the room door and looked over the stair rail. I could see Ha Na and Kris making small talk about EXO. *Here goes nothing.* I started down the stairs with my hand on the rail, just to be sure I didn’t fall in my heels. I was halfway down the steps when Kris and Ha Na came into my full sight; I could see them sitting on the couch. As my heel touched the floor, Ha Na and Kris both looked back at me, but only Kris stood.

“And here’s the lady of the hour,” Ha Na said as she stood and walked towards me with my purse.

“Thanks, Ha Na.” I flipped my hair back so I could see Kris’ expression, which was an ‘is-that-really-her’ face. “Kris?”

He was looking at my short, black dress, admiring the gold sequins around it. “Whoa. Bre, I… don’t know what to say, uhh, you look… nice.”

“..... thanks.” *New dress and hair just to only look nice!? Grr!*

“I, uh. I got you a, uh,” he cleared his throat, “I got- I got you some flowers. I hope you like them.” He handed me a bundle of colorful flowers.

I took them and smelled them, “Aww, you shouldn’t have. They smell so… nice.” I handed them to Ha Na and asked her to put them in a vase somewhere.

Kris walked towards me, “You, uh-,” he emptied his throat again, “Are you ready to go, Bre?”

“Ready if you’re ready.”

“O-okay. Let’s go. It was nice meeting you. I promise to bring her back safe and sound.” He waved at Ha Na and we left; Kris closed the door behind us. I glanced back at Kris and caught him watching me walk. I blushed and turned back around *Omo, he’s watching me?! Eeek!* 

 

 


 

Surprise! It's a DU!

^_^

Just a gift from your fav co-author, Soori!

I'm you favorite... right? 

0-0