Cheese Ball

I Just Can't Choose!

 

Chapter 42


About an hour later, I received another visitor to the studio. Kris peeked his blonde head in the door, "Yo Bre, you got a minute?"

"Yeah sure. Whats up?" I walked over to the door near him and he leaned down to kiss me. I let his small cloud-like lips connect to mine. This was a feeling I could never get tired of, but as much as I didn't want to I pulled away, I didn't have time to play around. "Was there something you wanted?" 

"To kiss you," he smiled. 

"Cheese ball," I snorted but couldn't help but smile, too.

He chuckled, "and also to ask what are you doing this weekend?"

"Well I was going to call my Ha Na and see what she's been up to these days. You know, it's like she's trying to give me some space." 

"Yeah, I've never really met her, unless your counting our first date. I want to know your friends outside of EXO." he said.  

"Are you sure? She's kinda crazy," I laughed, "maybe what ever plans you had for this weekend, I could ask her to come along, and you could bring SeHun to keep her busy when we need a few moments to ourself." 

"She knows SeHun?"  he asked confused.

"Ne, she met him and ChanYeol the day we went dress shopping."

"Ah, okay. I'll see if I can fit them in with us or not. I should be able to let you know before the day is over." 

"Cool." I walked him to the door and he leaned in to kiss me again. I put my hand to his lips, "One thing, don't complain like a baby if I show her more attention that I do you." 

"As long as she doesn't my kisses... kinda like what you just did." I laughed and removed my hand. I closed my eyes as he pecked me on the lips and left down the hall like a model. 

I exhaled after he disappeared and came back into the room to finish another song. *Dear Lord, you blessed me with a good one! Now bless me again, and help me not to mess this up!* 

 

------


Hours later, I was finally done with another song, and the evening came shortly after. *Today passed by kinda quickly. Maybe it's because the boys kept me company half the time.* 

I took my phone out of my bag and saw that I had 3 unread messages. 


So HaNa will be able to come. Maknae says that he likes the idea and doesn't mind but we owe him one. -_- He said she was funny. I think he like your friend~

4:35pm

-Kris 

Also, let me know what time to pick you up saturday, and can HaNa be at your house already so we all can just go from there???

4:50pm

-Kris

    My Herseys Kiss so busy working. Just text me back when you get these ok? :-*

5:26pm

-Kris

 

They weren't much, but they were enough to make me happy inside. I smiled until I finally texted him back. 

 


Sure, I'll ask Ha Na what she's doing on Saturday. Yes, you can come and get us around noon, we should be ready by then. And tell SeHun thanks, and that I don't mind paying him back, but warn him that my Ha Na is a major flirt lol 

8:48pm

 


"Geez, think that text was long enough, Bre?" I asked myself. Less than a minute passed and I already had a reply. 

 

    :) ok I'll tell him and noon is perfect xoxo 

8:48pm

-Kris


*Good. Now Let me wrap things up in here and head home for the day.* I nodded to myself and began closing down the studio. I gathered all of my belongings, locked up the studio, and looked down the hall for Kris. *Where is he? He'd usually walk me out and give me a goodnight kiss.* 

"Maybe he left already... That's cool." I shurgged it off and continued home for the night.