Don't Start Something You Can't Finish

I Just Can't Choose!

 

 

Chapter 28

 

He caught up to me before I can make it there by myself and put his hand around my hip again. “Trying to leave without me?” he whispered very seductively in my ear. I looked and noticed that she was looking at us, so I played along.

“Baby~ you know I would never do that. I just really want to leave this place and go somewhere, just the two of us. ALONE.” I looked at the waiter as I emphasized ‘alone,’ earning a roll of her eyes and mumbles of something in Korean. I’m sure she called me a name, but I brushed it off because I was where she wanted to be.

“How much?” Kris asked her. She didn’t even speak just turned the screen around that had 30,000 won on it. That was roughly about $30 bucks I calculated in my head. “Now, off to be alone.”

“Lead the way.” I said as I smiled and did a small wave to the waitress, and she deeply sighed. Satisfied, we stepped outside the building and I started to laugh hard.

“What’s so funny?” Kris asked. He knew what I was laughing at.

“Her face! I bet she figured we were on a business meet at first. What a rude awakening for her. Too precious, I tell you.” I said wiping the tear from my eyes, and I noticed Kris was laughing too. “See you admit that she was funny, too.”

“What making girls feel less than?”

“Noo. Only the girls who has it in their brain ‘oppa won’t want a stupid foreigner’, well I got news for those girls, yes he does. Hello, my name is Bre.” I started to strut and when I looked back Kris was checking out my walk. I couldn’t help but smirk. “I see you looking at me!”

 

“Good," he alluringly said. "I love girls that are just as confident as me.”

“Oh baby, when it comes to confidence this is just the tip of the iceberg, I’ll have you know.”

“Is it now? Let’s go get some ice cream before we start something we might regret finishing.”

“Who’s to say that we would finish it?” I challenged.

All of a sudden Kris grabs me and pulled me really close to his body. I could feel him breathe as her brushed his lips past my neck and up to my ear. “Believe me, if I start it, we will finish.” he whispered. He backed away, grabbing my hands and started to walk. My knees turned into goo and trying to play it off was super hard. I felt him smiling as he dragged me along to an ice cream booth that was a few streets up.

*Damn you Kris…*

 

It's been a week already? Haha.

Mian. *bows* 

Busy busy busy! 

Soori ♥