"Oohh Kris, I Want You So Bad..."

I Just Can't Choose!

 

 

Chapter 11

 

I woke up, finally, from a deep sleep. I got up and went into the kitchen to make me a cup of coffee. I went to the cupboards to get my favorite mug when I noticed it wasn’t there. *That’s funny. I swear I put it in here* I looked around and found it on the coffee table dirty and grew curious. *What happened last night? Who was in my house?* I walked back into my room and noticed three pieces of candy beside my bed and a note that read: ‘Get well soon! Kris.’ *KRIS?! FROM EXO-M? What was he doing here?!*

After looking at the time, I threw on clothes. “Shoot! I’m going to be late for work!” I took a taxi to work instead of the bus; I had to get there fast. *I just hope Ha Na doesn’t send me home for being so late.* I walked in to the doors and headed straight for the elevators. I got to the 7th floor and ran to Ha Na’s office. She looked rather surprised to see me.

“Oh, you’re … at work!” Ha Na looked in disbelief. “You’re serious about not missing a day, huh?” I shook my head. After, I realized that I had a minor headache and my legs were killing me. Truthfully, my whole body felt like it was going to collapse at any moment. I turned to go sit at my little couch that one would say is MY desk. “Oh, um” Ha Na started to speak before I could sit down. “Kris came looking for you about an hour ago. You should go up and let him know you’re alright.” Again I shook my head in agreement. “And,” she stopped me again, “I heard he went to your house last night, huh? Details later, huh?”

*What?! He was at my house?! Oh god please don’t let what I think happen occurred* “Ha Na, I’m going to the 8th floor really quick ok?”

“Araso. Be fast. We have to work on the debut video for EXO, ok?”

I nodded in response to the command. As I walked to the elevator I couldn’t help but let my mind wonder what could have happened.*What if I did some really crazy stuff…….’Oohh Kris I want you so bad. I want your hands to touch all over my body’ He slowly bent down to kiss me with his body in between my-’ No no no no no no no. It didn’t happen. I must confirm. Why did I get so damn drunk!? Side thought, I wonder why my hangover isn’t so bad* When I got on the 8th floor, I walked over to every window and there he was, his slender yet muscular body; dancing very smoothly to the choreography, looking as if it’s been done many times before.

 I opened the door and they all stopped and looked at me, Kris gave me a warm assuring smile that made me blush from what I thought happen. *Why on this glorious Friday. Ok, remember what you’re here for, the truth*

“Kris can I talk to you?” I asked unconfidently.

“Yea, sure. We can’t be long, though. I have to practice.” He informed me. We walked out into the hallway. “I see someone’s feeling better,” he said with a smirk.

 I thought about making this long speech on how I hope our friendship isn’t ruined by whatever happened last night, but decided not to. I cut straight to the chase. “I need to know if we did anything last night and please, tell me the truth. Plain and simple.”

He looked vexed and then confused. I could tell by the look on his face that I did something or things I shouldn’t have done. “OK, you got really drunk and I took you home and gave you some plum tea.” He said sarcastically.

“Did I do something to you? I simply ask you what happened to me and you’re joking with me?” I asked truthfully tangled in my thoughts.

“You don’t remember anything that happened, do you?” Kris asked.

“No, I don’t. Ha Na said you went home with me and I wanted to make sure nothing happened. I wouldn’t want you thinking negatively of me the first day we meet.” I confessed to him.

“I see. Sorry, you just put me through a lot last night,” he said apologetically. “I’m sorry to be the one to say it, but you’re a hand full when you’re drunk.” He held out both his hands.

I chuckled at his words and gestures of me being drunk. “Well, I’m glad nothing bad happened.” I gave him a wary smile and continued to talk. “I don’t know if I told you last night or not but, thank you for caring for me. I really appreciate your hospitality.”

Kris looked down at me. “You voiced your gratitude last night as I was putting you in the bed,” he smirked. *IN THE BED!? * ....