It's Been A Long Day

I Just Can't Choose!
 
Chapter 36

 

By time we got home, it was almost 8pm. *Dang, we were with SeHun and ChanYeol all day? What did we even do for so long?* We arrived and I heaved my bag on the couch. “Damn you Ha Na. How are you so little but so heavy?!” I had to drag a half-sleep Ha Na out of the taxi and into the elevator. *I swear that child has an elephant living inside of her somewhere. Maybe it’s in her head.* 

She rolled over and snuggled into my loveseat. “Why, yes, you can spend the night on my couch again. Goodnight to you, too.” I rolled my eyes and went to get a blanket to cover her up. She’s annoyingly crazy, but she’s still my best friend, so I gave her my favorite blanket. It’s all warm~ and fuzzy like~ 

I put the blanket up to her shoulders and she hugged it close. “Aww Ha Na. I guess you can be cute at times…. What the- what is that horrible smell?” My face reflectively scrunched up as I searched for the stench. “Did I leave out some meat or-?” I looked over to sleeping Ha Na and saw the sly smile she had on her face. “I know. You did not. Just fart. In MY favorite blanket!” I smacked her with the couch pillow as hard as I could. “Nasty little frog, you.” 

She nearly fell off the seat trying to piece together what just happened from her sleep.

“What the hell?! What’s your problem?!” 

“Nothing.” I smiled at her and turned around on my heels and walked casually to my room, closed and locked the door and laughed hard at her reaction. “Ah, that was priceless.” I yawned. “Maybe I should go to sleep, too. It’s been a long day.” 

 

I went into my bathroom to take a warm, relaxing shower and I put on my pajamas. I crawled into my bed and tucked myself under the covers, ready to go to sleep. About 30 minutes passed and I was halfway in dreamland when I felt someone crawl in my bed beside me. 

“What the- Ha Na?” 

“I don’t want to be out there alone. The nighttime is creepy alone.” She inched closer to me. 

"Any other time you'd stay out there." She shook her head no and snuggled in my cover. I looked at her and shook my head. “Whatever yo. Just don’t bother my sleep anymore, I have to work tomorrow.” She nodded and lay down on my other pillow. 

“Like I don’t. Goodnight, Bre.” 

“Eh.” I rolled over on my side and went back to my dreams.