Who's Pregnant?!

I Just Can't Choose!

 

Chapter 31

 

“You know who it is…”

“Eh?” Me and Ha Na looked at each other confused. We both got up and headed to the door and stopped once we were in front of it. We took a deep breath and I looked out the peep hole.

“It can’t be…”

“Who is it?!” Ha Na whispered as she tugged on my shirt. She can be such a kid at times.

I pushed her off and opened the door to embrace the man on the other side.

“SeonMan oppa!” he dropped his suitcase as I nearly knocked him over with my hug.

“Whoa now~ can I stay on my feet, please?” he chuckled as I released him and slapped his arm.

“Well look at what this Sunday morning has brought us! What are you doing here? I thought you were on vacation still?” Ha Na asked as she, too, hugged him.

“I was on vacation, but we decided to end it early.”

“Ahh,” me and Ha Na said in unison as we nodded.

SeonMan cleared his throat and looked down at his bags. “Oh yes! Come in, come in, haha. Sorry oppa.”

“It’s fine,” he grabbed his suitcase and sat it by the door. We all walked into the living room and sat on the couch to catch up.

“So what happened? Why did your trip end so early? Did that girl hurt you? I’ll get her if I have to-”

“Ha Na!” I shouted. “Stop with the questions, just for once, and let the man explain himself~” I sighed and motioned towards SeonMan to tell us what happened.

“Thanks, Bre, heh. To answer your questions, Ha Na, nothing happened. Everything is perfect.” I smiled at the thought of my oppa finally being happy. *You deserve it, oppa. You’re too kind not to have anyone beside you.*

He continued, “We left early because, uh,” he cleared his throat again, “she got sick early.”

Me and Ha Na, again, looked at each other in thought. We looked back and SeonMan with our thinking faces, then back at each other and back to him.

“Seon…” Ha Na started, “You didn’t do what I’m thinking, did you?”

He blushed hard and our eyes widened. “SeonMan, she’s pregnant?!” Ha Na yelled.

I clapped and moved to sit next to him. “Ooh~ Seon’s gonna be an appa~” I sang as I hugged his arm. Ha Na still looked as if she just saw a ghost. “Yah, Ha Na. Your face… fix it.” She visibly swallowed and went into the kitchen. Me and Seon looked confused at each other. “I’ll go talk to her.” He nodded and I went for Ha Na.

I walked into the kitchen area and leaned against the counter. “Ha Na, what’s so bad about this? You should be happy for Seonnie~”

“I am,” she stated as she sat down her glass of water, “I’m just worried. We’ve never met this girl, yet he’s already been on a romantic vacation with her and she comes back with child… Pssh.”

“Yah, don’t think that way. I’m sure this girl is nice and she loves Seon as much as he loves her. Okay? So let’s go back out there and support his new family.” I smiled and grabbed Ha Na’s hand as we left into the living room.

As we entered, SeonMan was ending a conversation on the phone.

“Okay. I’ll see you in a bit then. Bye.”

“Who was that, huh?” Ha Na questioned, “You’re baby carrier?”

“Ha Na you’re so rude. I dunno how we put up with you sometimes…”
 “I ask myself that question a lot, honestly.” Me and oppa laughed as Ha Na pouted like the child she is.

“I’m just messin’ Ha Na. But yes, that was my…. baby carrier… on the phone. She’s on her way over, if you don’t mind, Bre.”

“Ohh good! We get to meet her.” I flashed Ha Na a look, referencing our conversation in the kitchen, and she shrugged and looked away.