Show me Your Strippers!

I Just Can't Choose!

 

 

Chapter 13

 

*Marvelous. The whip cream on the situation. My boss giving me permission to take my bestie around the building is all I need right now.* “Yes, Ha Na. I promise I won’t be long.” I left the office to meet Ha Na in front of the building to let her in. She arrived happy as a new born child, running towards me. I sighed heavily, “My boss gave me permission to show you around the building,” I sluggishly said.

“Great! Now you can show me your strippers and house guest.” She cleverly smiled and locked her arm with mine. I sighed again as we walked into the building. She lightly hit my arm. “C’mon. Are they that ugly?”

I stopped and shot her a look, “ Oh purple watermelons …FAR FROM IT. More like male immortals.” With that said, we began to walk again.

“ Oh. Okay. Well, lead the way, stripper pole.” We laughed and I took her to the 7th floor to see my office first. I opened the door and Ha Na sighed with a smile.

 Ha Na unlatched her arm from mine and looked around “I wish my office was this nice…”

“Okay, I think it’s time I show you a few places in the building now.”

“Now you can show me your strippers and house guest!?”

“For the last time, they weren’t really strippers and I didn’t do anything with my house- I mean him!” I was growing weary of those nicknames yet I couldn’t help but laugh with Ha Na.