"Nice to finally meet me.."

I Just Can't Choose!

 

Chapter 5

 

He took my hand and led me to another spot on the dance floor. BaekHyun grabbed my other hand and followed us. Next thing I knew, I was in between a y sandwich. *Sweet baby Jesus help me!* I couldn’t handle rubbing against Kai abs while BaekHyun was bouncing and grinding behind me. *Am I on punk’ed the stripper edition?!?* I tried a slow rock, swaying my hips. Unexpectedly, a pair of hands grabbed on to my hips, “See, there you go. It’s not that hard,” BaekHyun whispered from behind me in my ear. Kai snickered when he saw the shock across my face. *They’re no longer angles… More like devils.*

*I need a drink* I started to walk away, “Where are you going?” Kai asked with a laugh.

“I need a drink,” I squeaked.

He looked at BaekHyun and laughed as they gave each other a pound of fist.

*Jerks.*

I went to the bar and sat at an empty stool. “What can I get ya’?” “Whatever is the strongest...soju.” The bartender laughed, “Must’ve had an experience you won’t forget.” I gave him an ‘is-it-that-obvious’ look. “Let me get you that drink.” I was half way through my drink when someone came and sat beside me. “Is this seat taken?”

I looked up and saw SuHo sitting next to me. “Um... No...”  He noticed my drink and asked, “Was it that difficult dancing with Kai and BaekHyun?” I gulped the rest of my drink and replied, “You have no idea.” He laughed and ordered a drink, too. The two of us talked for a while and I was starting to get used to hanging around them. I ordered another shot and asked, “So where is the rest of the group?”

SuHo took his shot and gasped. “Some are at home. Some are in here, somewhere.” Soon as I asked where they could be in the club, three guys walked up to SuHo and asked if he saw ChanYeol. *Oh blue Moses. Why must all of them be dazzling?! Wait... Him… He looks very familiar.* As SuHo was explaining to the tall one that ChanYeol went home early, the other two were whispering and looking back from me to each other. I shyly hid my face behind SuHo’s shoulder. *Why does this always happen to me?! Skin. It’s nothing new, you know!* SuHo had stopped talking and all four of them were now looking at me in confusion.

“Uhh... Bre?” I snapped out of my thoughts when he called my name.

“Ne?!”

“Did you hear a word I said?” He asked with a tilt of his head and a small smile.

Once again, I warily lowered my head. “Mianhae, SuHo. What did you say?”

SuHo patted my back and said again, “You’re fine. These are the other members I was telling you about.” I grew excited to meet them and my eyes widened. The tall guy smirked a little and looked at me.

“We meet again. Ayo wassup, I’m Kris.” *Again?* I tried to think back to when I could have met such a gorgeous angel before but nothing came to mind.

“Again? I don’t remember meeting you before.” I held out my hand and kindly told him my name. He smoothly took my hand and shook it. *His hands are really… Big. Soft. Warm. What more can he impress me with? I guess I’ll find out later.* I shook hands with the other two.

“LuHan.” The other one casually said. *He’s such a flower boy.*

“I’m XiuMin. Pleasure to meet you.” *The pleasure is ALL mine.*

This is the person that put together our sound effects on our teasers. Awesome, right?”

LuHan, XiuMin and Kris all looked at me in shock. “You did the lights and stuff in, like, light saber and black pearl?!”

“LuHan,” XiuMin playfully called, “pick up your jaw, please.” We laughed as XiuMin pretended to hand LuHan his jaw.

“Yea, that was me. Just a little something I’m good at. It’s nothing big, though.”

Kris coolly walked in front of me. “Actually, it is. Your work is impressive. Very impressive.”

I blushed at his compliment. *Not as impressive as you guys. Yalls is da y!* “Uh, thanks.”

I sat back down while XiuMin and LuHan continued to chat with SuHo. Kris effortlessly sat on the other side of me and watched me take another shot. I sat my cup down and met eyes with him. *They’re so…. dreamy* I looked away only to look back and find him still looking at me. “Waeyo?”

Finally he spoke. “You truly don’t remember me?” *If I did we would not still be sitting here…*