Let’s not forget, I just met this guy

I Just Can't Choose!

 

 

Chapter 20

 

I arrived at the hair salon around 12:30pm. Luckily, it doesn’t take long to tighten hair; I left the salon at about 2, so I decided to look around for a few hours before I went home to get ready.

As I walked the streets of Incheon, I saw a couple happily holding hands and acting cute-like towards each other. *I wonder… will people accept me and Kris if we do decide to make this official? Being foreign and of course, my skin, will that make us any different from them?* I shook off the thought of being exiled because of who I choose to date and continued to walk around Incheon. I grew bored of walking around doing nothing and decided to finally go home until Kris comes to get me.

I was just about to turn on the street that leads to the train station, when I saw the dress in the display window. I gasped as I walked closer to the window. *That’s it. This is what I’m wearing on our date tonight.*

“Can I help you?” A question, asked in English, voice broke your stare from the dress.

“Ne?” I looked at the sales clerk, “Actually, yes. I would like to buy this dress.”

She looked at the dress and then back at me and smiled, “Come inside with me, please.”

I followed the clerk in and she showed me the dress in different colors, but I had my mind set on the one in the window. I bought the dress from the window and headed home. As I was on the train back to Seoul, I couldn’t stop looking at the dress. *Kris is going to die when he sees me in this. It’ll be the first time he see me completely dressed up. I just hope he likes it.*

I got home around 6:30 pm and called Ha Na. I told her to come over to verify what I’m wearing. When she came, I put the dress on for her so she can see how I looked in it.

“OMG, Bre. I wouldn’t be able to recognize my best friend walking down the street if you hadn’t shown me your dress!” She clapped, “You did well on your own.”

I chuckled, “Thanks, Ha Na. What would I do without you...?”

“You would probably be a run-away emo kid, with a gun and a knife, hiding from the cops under a bridge,” she said, rolling over in amusement.

“If I’d known you were going to harass me, I would’ve never invited you over.”

“You know I’m kidding. Stop being so jelly. You got a date with a supposed ‘hottie’ and your acting so… tense. Loosen up a bit, geez Bre. I hope you don’t act like this on the date, because if you do and I find out, Imma smack you till you look like this wall.” I looked as she pointed to the pale, white wall and gulped. One thing about Choi Ha Na, if she says she’ll do something, she will.

“I promise to open myself to him, but I’m not going to tell him my whole life story simply because he’s beautiful. And I already bawled on him once before. Let’s not forget, I just met this guy. I only know so much about him.” I paused. “But my head is about to blow off at the thought of who I’m going on a date with still! Ha Na, it’s Kris. From THE EXO-M, as himself. I can’t screw this over, man!!”

“You got a point,” Ha Na replied with a hand on the hip, “Just don’t act stupid and embarrass yourself, okay? Stay cool and comfortable.” She hand motioned cool and comfortable.

“Okay, you’re right.” I took a deep breath and did the same hand motions, “Cool and comfortable. Cool and comfortable.” I repeated the hand motions and words to myself.

“But, uh, you might would wanna start getting ready, it’s already 7. You lucky you got your hair done earlier.”

“Yeah. Imma go get dressed.” I started to my room and turned to tell Ha Na something. “Ha Na?”

“Ne?”

“If he comes while I’m still getting dressed, let him in for me?” I asked.

“Araso. Go get dressed.”

I turned to go but stopped again, “And Ha Na?”

“What, girl, what?”

“Don’t harass him or pick his brain. Okay?”

“Araso, araso. Go get dressed before you be late.”

 


 

 

Liking the story so far? 

♥♥♥

-Soori