Le Blue Balls

I Just Can't Choose!


Chapter 47


I lead him to Ha Na's office and we went inside. "Ta-da~!" I spun around to him. 
He looked around "... It's Ha Na's office."
"Ypp." I beamed to him. 
"....And we're in it..." 
"Yes we are~" I laced my hand in his and swung them.  
"And why are we in it?" 
"Ha Na called out today, so I got the office today. To myself." 
I sat in Ha Na's big spinning chair and Kris leaned on her desk. "What possibly could happen today~" 

 

"Oh nothing," I got up from Ha Na's chair and directed Kris to sit there instead. 
"Uh Bre," I spun the chair as I walked around it and towards the window, "I'm sure there's another reason you brought me in here, so what might that be?" He watched me as I closed the bilnds to her office. "Bre~" I turned off the lights, leaving only her desk lamp on.

"Yes baby?" I answered him. I walked over to him and sat on his lap. "Did you want something," I batted my eyes, "baby?" 
I felt his chest rise and fall as he sharply inhale. "What's going on?" He questioned. 

"Nothing." I casually shrugged and closed the distance between us. My gaze flickered from his eyes to his lips. "You remember earlier~ in the hallway when I said you can correct yourself later," I pecked his lips, "now is later." 

I pressed my lips against his. He responded for a few seconds, then stopped. "Whoa, Bre," he pushed me away, "in here? Really?" he asked astonished. 

"What's wrong with this? Isn't this what you said you wanted to do someday?" I continued kissing him, but he put his hand between our lips forcing me to stop. 

"Yeah, but, this office? I mean... It's your boss' office... What if she finds out? What if someone walks in on us?"

"Okay, Kris," I stood up and went to turn the lights on. "You're right, Mr. What-If." I threw my hands up and turned the lights back on. "I think you guys' break is ending soon. You should probably head back to the practice room, since you don't want to spend any time with me." I said without looking at him and went to open the blinds. 

He followed me and hugged my waist from behind. "Don't be like that~ I'm sorry, okay. I just... don't feel comfortable doing it in here." I didn't even awknowledge his hug. At all. 

"Okay," I simply said. I finished putting the blinds as they were, released his arms from around me and walked to the door. "I have to get back to work now, so..." I held the door open for him. 

He sluggishly walked pass me and stopped to kiss me before he left, but I turned my head and blocked his kiss. He sighed and disappeared down the hall. I closed the door and leaned against it. *That was soo embarrassing!* I quietly screamed and slid down the door grabbing my hair. "Great. Now I'm the one with the blue balls." I banged my head against the door and then went back to work. *I think I may need a day or two off....*

 



 

You thought this was the chapter, didn't you? Ahh~ fooled ya! 

It's coming... later... after something else... or two  (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ 

Okay. Well, we hope you enjoyed this chapter of Bre's Blue balls xD 

I'm sorry, that phrase is so funny to me xD 

See ya soon! 

-Soori