A ‘Good Time with a Foreigner’

I Just Can't Choose!

 

Chapter 17

 

“Well she did but you weren’t there so we just talked to the others for a bit. Plus she only wanted to see you because she misinterpreted when I said you brought me home.” I informed him.

“Well, that’s funny. I thought stuff like that wasn’t a big deal to people from America.” he chuckled.

“What is that supposed to mean? Just because I’m from America doesn’t mean I sleep with every guy that takes my home, especially not one I just meet a couple of days ago,” I shot back.

“Hey, calm down, I didn’t mean it like that. It’s just that in places like America people don’t really take stuff seriously. Sorry if you took that the wrong way.”

“Well I did take it the wrong way. You have to understand, most people think I’m supposed to act a certain way because of where I came from and look like.But when I show them that I’m not like that, they pretend to be all shocked. You can’t judge me because of what you heard or saw in a movie. I was raised to act like a lady, not a garden tool, so don’t expect anything to happen because of what you heard, ok? ” I explained.

“Whoa, someone else must have asked you the same thing or something worse, ne?” He asked.

“You have no idea how many times I get that crap from guys only looking for a ‘good time with a foreigner’, yet they believe to do the same with a Korean girl is wrong because they don’t want to take her innocents. With me, though, it’s just ‘havin a good ol’ time’ and all is well because I act like that in America. I was only able to love one time since I been here and even he was too busy for me. So I worked my off underground writing songs and producing just so I could get noticed by a company.Then SM called to make me an assistant. So yes, I don’t really have time for theories. I’m fine, thanks for being worried and listening to my life story, sorry to bore you. Goodnight.” Before I could hang up, I heard him speak.

“Wait, wait. I didn’t know that it was so hard for you and I kinda acted like a jerk, so… can I make it up to you?”

“I’m listening.”

“How about dinner? I know a place in Myeongdong where we can have dinner, just as friends, and no drinks, what do you say?” He offered.

“Time and Date?”

“Tomorrow at 8 pm. I’ll pick you up.”

“Ok, but can we not bring up the past? It wasn’t that hard, but sometimes it got tough and I had to get tough but it still brings pain.” I asked

“Ok, we’ll talk about the future.Perhaps, our future. Goodnight. ” He hung up while I sat on the other side of the phone looking blank after his last sentence.*MAYBE OUR FUTURE.* It replayed in my head all night. *I wonder what he meant by ‘our future?’

Does he.. like me? Omo...*

 

 

 

Whoo~ First arguement D=

Kamsa, keep reading~

Soori♥