The Hallway

I Just Can't Choose!

 

Chapter 46 

 

"What?" He stood there shaking his head. 

 

"Kris, what's wrong?" 

 

 

Unexpectedly, Kris pinned me against the wall placing his palm next to my face and ducked his head down to meet mine. I held my breath and blinked at him a few times. "Err, Kris? What are you~"

My words were muffled by his lips. He my cheeks with his long fingers as his lips worked their magic. I didn't know what to do, it was so sudden, so I simply held onto his waist as he kissed me. No more than 3 seconds into the kiss, I came to my senses and responded to his lips. 

Forever and 5 days later, he broke the kiss and smiled at me. "What... was that?" I asked feeling a bit woozy. 

"That," he initiated, "was my extra kisses you promised, and," he chuckled, "your punishment for calling me baby." 

"That's why you're wrong. I called you babe, not baby." I retorted.

"Shall I correct myself then?" He inched his lips closer to mine again, but I put my hand between us before he could kiss me again. "Not here, you won't, but later you can." 

The look on his face told me that he approved of my thinking and I smiled satisfied. He leaned for another kiss when we were cut off by the intercom. 

"Bre ssi, you're needed in the Studio 1. Bre ssi, please report to Studio 1."

I sighed, "WHY do I have to be called now~?" 

"That's what you get for being such a music genius." I glared at Kris and he just laughed. "Go. I'll be here when you're done." He pushed me away and all I could do was smile. *He's so understanding.* 

~~~~~~~~~


I finished up my tasks in the studio and looked at the time. *I doubt if he stayed in that one spot for 15 minutes waiting for me.* "Looks like I'm done here. I'll catch up with you guys later." 

I waved a goodbye to the other workers and made my way down the hall to the elevator when a door caught my eye. *BALCONY. We have a balcony?* I grabbed the door handle hoping for it to be unlocked. I turned the knob and surely the doors opened. *Yes!* 

I stepped out on the ledge and looked over the city. This was what I needed. Peace and quiet. A soft breeze blew through my hair and on to my face. I shut my eyes to take it in. *I should start coming here more often instead of staying in that studio all the time.* 

"Don't you look peaceful." A voice spoke. I opened my eyes and saw a shadow on the ground behind mine. I looked back to the voice. 

"Hey you." Lay walked to me and gave me a soft hug. "What's up?" 

"Same ol' stuff. I was just told to come and find you. I figured you'd be up here." He stood beside me and put his hands in his pockets. "I come here sometimes to relax myself. Get some thinking done, you know." 

"Well I just discovered this place, so." I shrugged. I looked at him. "Wait. Who told you to come and find me?" 

"Duizhang." 

"I speak Korean and English. Not Chinese, Lay." 

"Sorry Bre," his dimpled showed, "Duizhang means leader." 

"Ahh. Okay okay... Wait, leader? Kris! Aish, thanks Lay!" I squeezed his arm and ran back to Kris, who was still standing in the hall with his foot against the wall. 

He looked over to me, "so didn't ditch me?" 

"I am so sorry," I tried to catch my breath, "I got a little carried away in... something." I did one final puff for breath and I grabbed his hand. "Now we can go." 


~~~~~~


I lead him to Ha Na's office and we went inside. "Ta-da~!" I spun around to him. 

He looked around "... It's Ha Na's office."

"Yupp." I beamed to him. 

"....And we're in it..." 

"Yes we are~" I laced my hand in his and swung them.  

"And why are we in it?" 

"Ha Na called out today," I sang. Don't get me wrong, I love my boss, but I love having an office to myself more. "Soo I got the office today. To myself." 

I sat in Ha Na's big spinning chair and Kris leaned on her desk. "What possibly could happen today~" 

 



 

I think this is the fastest update we've had in a while lol. 

Just some sturf tp hold you over with. We hope you're enjoying yourself s far! The good stuff hasn't even come yet! 

Soori