You're Exclusive.

I Just Can't Choose!

 

Chapter 39

 

"I wanted to tell you how I'm feeling inside. I know you've only been here for what, 6-7 months, but I've secretly had a little crush on you since I first saw you. It's not because you were black, but because you were different. You have this confidence about yourself that drives me crazy. I can't stop admiring the way you carry yourself, the way you interact with everyone in such a friendly manner, even the people you don't like."

"The people I don't like? I don't not like anyone."

"C'mon, Bre. We've all seen the way you look at the security guard. You hate that guy so much, heh."

"That's why you're wrong. I don't hate him 'so much'. I just dislike him... with a passion." I shrugged and smiled at him.

"That I like, too. Your humor. I've never met someone who can make me laugh more than Chen and Xiumin, and they're pretty silly when they're together." I shrugged again and smiled more. Kris moved a bit more to the edge of his chair and took my hands into his. "This definitely isn't something I'll usually do, expressing my feelings to the one who causes them, especially feelings like this, but Bre, you're something else. You're exclusive, I know it. I like what we have here. Our vibe, our energy, our connection. It can’t be love this early, but I know it’s something special, I felt it when I kissed you. I haven't stopped thinking about our kiss since it happened, it's near engraved in my head. I want to keep what we had on Saturday alive, so.... can we see what this is and make things official?"

"Kris... are you asking me to be your girlfriend? But what about all of your fans? Aren't they going to hate you because you're dating 'that black girl'? If me being black is going to cause you troubles with your career, then maybe we shouldn't...."

"I don't care about the fans. The only thing that matters to me right now is following my heart, and it's leading me to you.” He tightened his grip on my hands. “I'll just have to deal with that later. Well?"

"Well.... I guess it all depends on one thing now."

"And that is...?"

"Are we going to go on more ice cream dates and you buy me Hello Kitty shoes?"

"Anything my Hershey’s Kiss wants."

"In that case, yes. Yes, I'll be your girlfriend." I smiled at him and nodded. He smiled back and leaned in to kiss me, but of course, me being the silly Bre I am, I quickly dodged his lips and sat back in my chair and busted out in laughter at his face, still expecting our lips to touch. He peeped his eyes open and saw me making kissy faces towards him. I laughed as he hung his head chuckling, making me laugh more.

"Okay, you got me that time. Just know that I'm going to get you back."

"I'm ready for anything, babe." I winked as he picked up his tea and headed for the door. I laughed to myself once more before I followed him to the door. “Hey, Kris," I lightly held his arm, "on a serious note, thanks for talking to me today. I appreciate your honesty." He smiled before I pulled him down to me and kissed his lips. I felt him still smiling in our kiss and I smiled too, until we both were laughing. I broke the kiss and wrapped my body around his tall, lean body and he leaned his head against mine.

"One more thing. ChanYeol was telling BaekHyun about the dress you brought and what happened with those store clerks, you know, how SeHun went all badass on them... First, let me say that I'm sorry you had to go though all that. And also, the next time SeHun and ChanYeol get to see you in a pretty dress before I do, I might seriously get jealous."

"I dunno, I can't make any promises. BaekHyun and Kai are in my 'homies circle' now." I giggled and pushed him out the door. He rolled his eyes and pecked my lips once more before he disappeared down the hallway.

I closed the studio door and sat at the music table in my spinning chair. I replayed what just happened in my head and smiled to myself, spinning in my chair like a kid would.

*Ahhh~ I think I love my life now.*

 


 

Another chapter, another episode of Bre and Kris. Here's to ease your running minds ~.~

Which name do you like better: Kre or Bris?

I like Bris. It makes more sense to me (2 letters from each name BRIS. See it? See? See?)

Let us know in this poll: Kre or Bris?

 

 

Thanks as always, and don't forget that your comments are liked and upvotes are loved!

Have a Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Get oober stuffed with turkey!! Haha.

Soori ♥