Standing Out

I Just Can't Choose!

 

Chapter 14

 

We took the elevator to the 8th floor and stopped in front of the practice room door. I peeked in the window to be sure Kris was in there. I saw LuHan and XiuMin and assumed he would be in there, also. To my surprise, EXO-K was in there, as well. *Yes. It’s their break time. Ha Na can meet my… strippers and house guest. Let’s hope this goes well.* I knocked on the door then opened it. They all looked in my direction silently. I was searching the room for Kris when Kai and BaekHyun started walking to the door waving. I waved back and couldn’t help but notice a few faces I didn’t recognize.

“Hey, Bre. You finished drinking now?” BaekHyun said, making Kai laugh. Kai pulled me in for a hug and squeezed me. He saw Ha Na come in from behind me and freed me. “Oh, you brought company?” Kai loudly said. Everyone looked at Ha Na, and I had a few eyes on me.

She was standing totally still with hanging open. “Kai. BaekHyun,” I walked beside Ha Na and put my arm around her, taking her out of neverland, “this is my best friend Ha Na. She came to visit me today at work and I thought it would be nice to introduce her to the people that got me drunk,” I joked. I whispered ‘strippers’ to her and she patted my back in understanding.

“Y-yea… An- Annyeonghaseyo, Choi HaNa ibnida.” BaekHyun and Kai bowed and began talking with us.

“Who are these other people in here? I’ve never seen him or him. And him. That guy, too.” I pointed out Tao, Chen, ChanYeol and Lay. “Were they at the club that night?”

“He left early,” BaekHyun said indicating ChanYeol, “and the other three stayed at home to rest.”

“So he’s ChanYeol, right?”

“Ne. He’s part of EXO-K,” Kai informed me. *He’s HOT.*

“And the others are from… EXO-M?”
BaekHyun put his arm around me, “First we taught you how to dance. Now we’re teaching you how to identify band members. Next we just gotta teach you to handle your soju.” Him, Kai and Ha Na laughed.

“Ha ha. Very funny, BaekHyun. And Ha Na, you’re wrong.” She shrugged her shoulders.

“Whatever. So, where’s Kris?”

“I don’t know where he went, but he left,” Kai stated.

I lowered my head a little, “Oh. Okay.” I looked back at Ha Na. “Well, you’ll have to meet him another time.” She snapped her fingers and made a face. I made a face, too and shook my head.

“Speaking of Kris,” BaekHyun started, “I hear that you left the club and went home with him…”

“Mwo?!” Kai’s eyes widened. “Bre and Kris? I didn’t know you were that type of girl, Bre. If our dancing made you that wild, we promise not to dance on you again.” He & BaekHyun shared a laugh.

“Can you say ‘self-flattering’? First of all, he came to my house,” I said pointing at myself.

“Ooh, scared of you.” Kai high fived BaekHyun and laughed.

“Ugh. Whatever. And secondly, he took me home because I had too many drinks for some reason.” I flashed Kai and BaekHyun a look. “Lastly, we didn’t do anything. I confirmed that this morning.”

“Ah so that’s what that hallway meeting was for?” Kai asked. *How does he know about that? They weren’t in here when I came…*

“How do you…” I started to ask before Ha Na shushed me.

“Bre, we are one. We talk.” Kai smartly said, holding his hands up in his defense.

“So you talk about me when I’m not here? That’s nice to find out.”

“You can’t really get mad. No offense Bre, but you do stand out here. Who’s not talking about you?” BaekHyun calmly said. *You gotta point.*

We stood there and talked a bit about how I came to Korea, and how Ha Na and I met. We left EXO so they can continue practicing and Ha Na wanted to go to the café to eat before she left.