What's the Problem?

I Just Can't Choose!

 

Chapter 38

 

I sighed and looked down avoiding her eyes. *Might as well spill the beans now.* "Look, me and Kris, we're nothing serious. We just went on one harmless night in the town, nothing happened, we just-" 

"Didn't tell me about it!" Confused, I stopped talking and looked up at her. 

"... What?" 

She waved her hands in front of my face with a huge grin on her face. "Uh, hello. When were you planning on telling me the news?! Once y'all are married with children?" 

"Married with children? What- Ha Na, what are you talking about? You're not mad?" 

"No, girl! This is good news!" 

"But... what about all the people? You said they were 'talking'... What about EXO's fans, aren't they gonna leave the fandom because of me?" 

"Nooo, of course not. When I said everyone, I meant my friend. but no worries, I told her not to say anything until I knew what was going on.  She's the one who saw y'all walking all hand-in-hand and stuff~" She nudged my arm with her elbow and smiled a creepy smile. I laughed at her and nodded, verifying her statement. 

"Yeah, well, we're not official so don't get your hopes up. Anything can go wrong in a heartbeat." 

She swatted the thought away and immediately defended him. "Naah, Kris is a good guy. I know I've only been around him with EXO-M, but the way he takes care of them, it's so fatherly. I think he's perfect for you." I smiled at her words. "So.... did you kiss him?" 

My eyes widened faster than I thought possible. "Ha Na! I can't kiss and tell~" 

"So you did?" 

"Never said that." I turned my head as a child would, refusing to eat his vegetables. I peeked at her and she had this "C’mon now" look. I slowly smiled and nodded yes to her. 

"Awww~ when, where, how, and who?!" 

"Who? Who what?" 

She looked at me bug-eyed. "Who made the first move, duh!" She giggled and propped her legs up in the chair and waited for me to tell her everything, and so I did. I told her the same story I told Choi Ha Na, and she nearly had the same reaction, minus the couch flying. 

"Awww~! How sweet! I told you Kris is perfect for you. Even your EX likes him! That's gotta say something!" 

"Yeah~ I know~ but I don't want to rush things with him. I think I'll just let the topic of our relationship surface by itself." I nodded. 

"Surface on its own it shall and surfaced it has." *Eh?* Ha Na nodded her head towards the door and began to leave. "Walk me out, will you?" 

"Uh, sure, but where are you going, you haven't heard the song yet?" I looked to see what she was nodding to and there was Kris, standing right at the door's window. "Oh. That's what you meant." She nodded. 

"Now's the time to ask him. Don't wait cause you'll miss this once in a lifetime opportunity with him." 

"But Ha Na, I really don't want to- Heeyy Kris. We were just workiiin'... on some sonnngs..." I awkwardly cleared my throat. Before I could finish my first sentence, she flung the door open for him, letting him in our conversation. "So what brings here?" I looked at Ha Na as she motioned to call her later and then she left us alone. 

"I just thought you would want a break from work and share a cup of tea with me. Is that okay with you?" He held up the cups of tea in his hands.

"Yeah sure. Come on in." We sat away from the music tables because of the tea and sat in the lounging chairs in the back room. "So, that tea... what kind is it?" 

"Sweet. You look like the sweet tea type of person." He laughed lightly and handed me my cup. 

"What does that even mean? Mmmh, nevermind it. This is some good tea! It's all warm n' stuff~" I sat back in my chair and sipped more. *When should I ask him? Aish! Why do I have to do it anyways~* 

We sat in silence for a few minutes; slouching in our chairs, sipping on our tea and occasionally smiling at each other when our eyes met. Finally, Kris broke the silence and cleared his throat.

"I wanted to talk to you about something. About us." I nearly spilled my tea on my blouse hearing those last two words. I sat up straight and sat my tea on the table between us. 

"Us? What about us? What's the problem?" 

"That's what I wanted to talk to you about. The problem." He sighed and sat down his cup of tea. 

*Here we go....* 

 

 

 

Well, there you have them. 3 more chapters for you, sorry if they're not what you want, but it's what were giving. 

Leave us some comments on how you think the story is so far.

We would love to hear form you guys (since you're all so silent lol), tell us whatever.

Also, we're looking for a picture of Bre, so if you think you have a good one or found a good one, do share it with us!

 Thanks for reading, again! 

Soori ♥