It Won't Happen Again

I Just Can't Choose!

 

Chapter 30

 

As the sun poured in through my curtains, I slowly began to wake from my dream. As I stood up to stretch, I could smell something cooking from outside.

*Who’s cooking something?*

I sluggishly made my way to the kitchen. As I try to open my eyes, someone grabs my arm and pushes me in the dining chair at the table.

“Yah! What are you doing!?” I open my eyes completely and see Ha Na staring at me from across the table. “… What~? Stop staring at me~” I whined.

She picked up her fork and began eating at her eggs. “Not until you tell me…”

“Tell you what?” I asked, stretching my neck to look for more food.

“You hungry?” I nodded. “Tell me.”

“Feed me.”

“Tell it!”

“Feed me!”

“No!”

“Yes!”

“Fine!” Ha Na sighed and finally made me a plate of food. I smiled happily as she sat the plate in front of me and returned to her seat. As I picked up my fork, she again asked me to tell her what happened between me and Kris.

I let out a deep sigh. “Oh Ha Na… have you ever had one of those days when you felt completely blissful and unrestricted from everything…..?” I leaned on my palm and looked off into space, remembering the wonderful date Kris and I had the night before.

“Nope.” I looked at Hana as she broke me from my dreams.

“What? Never? At all?” I questioned.

“Oh, I have,” she sat back in her seat, “I just had to break you from those dreams of yours so you could finish the story.” She chuckled as I pouted and threw my napkin at her. “Okay~ okay~ I’m sorry~ but really, continue.”

She continued eating as I told her how Kris made me feel like the luckiest girl in the world. How he treated me like I was more than some girl he met a while ago. How he almost stole my heart on the first date.

“Then he walked me to the apartment door,” I looked down, playing with my fingers, “called me his princess…. and he kissed me goodnight.” I smiled to myself remembering our moment together.

“HE KISSED YOU?!” Hana jumped from her seat and flew on to the couch like a mad woman.

I got up from the table and followed her. “Ha Na! What was that for~?”

“He kissed you! He kissed you!” she shook her hands as she said her words. “You were kissed… BY KRIS GIRLY! WHAT DO YOU MEAN ‘WHAT WAS THAT FOR’?! I’M WONDERING WHY YOU’RE STILL STANDING THERE!”

As she said, I stood there processing her words. Slowly, I smile crept on my face and I threw myself next to her and started squealing and laughing.

“I KNOW! I KNOW! HE KISSED ME!” I calmed myself and sighed. “And was it magical…. Ha Na… I wish you were awake when I came home. We would have thrown a mini party, haha.”

I laughed as me and my best friend lay on the couch, Ha Na sitting up with my legs on her lap. We discussed what all could happen with me and Kris.

“But he doesn’t look like that type of guy, Ha Na. He didn’t even come inside last night. Don’t you think he would have at least tried if that’s all he wanted from me?”

“You’re right… but it’s still a possibility. This isn’t the case for Innocent until proven guilty…” Ha Na looked down. “I just don’t want to see you get hurt again, Bre…”

I looked at Ha Na and saw her sincerity. I held her hand and smiled. “I know…. That’s why you’re here. To make sure it doesn’t happen again. Come here girl~”

I pulled her in for a best friend hug. I heard a sniffle and pulled away. “Ha Na… are you crying?!” I giggled.

“NO! … You’re hair got in my eye, that’s all….” She tried to wipe her tears as she turned her head.

“You’re crying over me! Aww~ Ha Na~ that’s so sweet of you~ Come here~” I tried to pull her in for another hug when she pulled away.

“No! I don’t want any more tears man!”

We wrestled for about 2 minutes when there was a knock at the door. Both of us stopped in our tracks and stared at the door. Ha Na raised an eyebrow at me and I shrugged.

“Who is it~” I yelled.

Both of our eyes widened when a male’s voice replied: “You know who it is….”

 

 


 

 

 

We have a present for you~ 

 

 

WHOO! IT'S AN UPDATE! 

 

 

We are soo sorry for such a long delay! It’s been more than a month!

We had such a delay with our story, we are so sorry.

We are going to get this story back up and running soon!

Currently, I’m testing this week, so I won’t be able to update as much this week.

But next week, I promise another update!

I promise!

Soori