The Practice Room

I Just Can't Choose!

Chapter 44


The next day at work, on my break I called and informed Choi Ha Na about me leaving work 30 minutes early, and she agreed to meet up with me. I decided to take that half an hour off from my lunch so I can leave early and still be caught up on my work. Time was ticking and I haven't seen Kris all day. I made a promise with him last night and, of course, I keep my promises. *He should be in the practice room still.* 
I walked down to dance room where I could see all of them mid-dance, doing some shaky thing with they're pockets. They were facing the door, so of course they saw me. I scanned the row, starting from the right. 
I caught BaekHyun's eyes and he winked at me. Next was Xiumin; I gave him a small wave and he responed with a head-nod. Kris was standing next to him. I watched him for a moment, then I mouthed 'hey' to him and he smiled. I motioned for him to hurry and come out and he held up a finger for me to wait. 
I was cool with that. They are in the middle of practicing, so I knew I'd have to wait. I looked down to the other end of the row to SuHo and he smiled his pearly whites at me. *SuHo has got to have one of the best smiles in this company. And he's always so sweet!*
I continued and received a huge grin from ChanYeol. He waved and stopped dancing to open the door for me. I rolled my eyes as he opened the door. "I was waiting at the door because I figured you all were on break now." I said to him. 
He caught my sarcasm and laughed, "It's cool. They won't get mad, it's only you." He hugged me and lead me inside with his arm still around me. 
"I don't exactly know what that means, but I'll take it as a compliment this time, Park ChanYeol." Kris was standing on the other side of the room wiping sweat and drinking his water while talking to Tao. 
"So, what's been up? You guys ready to debut?" I asked as Xiumin and SuHo joined us. 
"Are we?! I was born ready!" Xiumin pumped his fist and high-fived me. 
"Really?" I protested, "So when were you ready to tell me about your upcoming party?" He fake coughed and turned around. 
"What? Yeah, I'm coming!" He yelled to no one in particular and ran to the other group of guys. *Dork.* I looked over to see if Kris was done talking and sure enough he was. *I hope he doesn't see ChanYeol's arm. Lord knows he'll cause a scene.* 
ChanYeol cleared his throat, "So Bre," 
"Yeah?" I kept my eyes on Kris and he motioned for me to come to him. 
"You wanted to talk to me about something earlier?" 
I sharply inhaled, "Yeah, about that, can we push that to another time? I need tooo... talk to Kris... for a sec..." I pointed my thumbs towards Kris and took a step to get from under his arm. 
"Yeah, sure," he nodded, "I'm sure it can wait." He smiled at me and I squeezed his arm. 
"Thanks! We'll talk later, I promise!" I skipped over to Kris and he was still sweaty. "Hey there, tall one." 
"What's up, small one." He close the space between us and leaned down to kiss me, but I stopped him. 
"Mhm mhm, too many people." I pushed him back a few steps, "some people haven't got a clue about us yet." 
"So," he threw his towel over his shoulder, "Let's give them a clue." He leaned down to kiss me again, but I poked his chest with my finger. 
"No," I whispered. I wiped my finger on his towel, "and you're all sweaty 'n stuff. Ew." 
"You don't like me when I'm 'all sweaty 'n stuff'?" He pouted and crossed his arms. "And what's all that with ChanYeol? Are you cheating on me already, Bre?"
"That was nothing. He's just being friendly, so calm yo spirits. " I uncrossed his arms and put them to his sides. "And I do like you when you're sweating. Just... not in this case."  I latched my pinky with his secretly, "What are you doing after work today?" 
"Nothing!" Kai yelled as he jogged over to us. He slung his arm around my neck, "We are absolutely free tonight. Aren't we guys?!" He yelled back to the other members. 
"Yeah!" the all sang. 
I broke my hand from his and curled my hand into a fist. "Kai, what the hell are you doing?!" I'm sure Kris was thinking the same thing. 
"I'm inviting us to your place for~ a movie night! Whoo hoo!" All the guys cheered and high-fived each other. 
I plastered a smile, "Sure~ everyone can come over to my apartment without asking me, all because some kid who can't even keep his clothes on said so. That's cool, too." I grabbed Kris' wrist and dragged him out the door. 
I felt someone watching us as we left. I looked out the corner of my eye and saw that person was ChanYeol. "What wrong with him? He's been a little wierd..." I asked myself. 
"Who?" Kris closed the door behind us. 


"...No one. It's not important." I grabbed his hand, "I want to show you something!" I began to drag him away. We got a couple of halls away from the practice room, when he abruptly stopped in an empty hall. "What?" He stood there shaking his head. 

"Kris, what's wrong?" 

 



 

*cries* Hello. We apologize again for the long waiting periods. School is ugh for me, and Breona's working now, so we have to make time to update. 

Also, if some of you don't really know, I'm semi-hiatus now (I made a blog post, but I deleted it shortly after it was seen enough so =/) but I am still popping in here and there. This story IS going to continue, just work with us. I'm not making anymore excuses or promises, just... work with us on this. 

I thought I'd post a little snippet of something. The next couple chapters are going to be both funny and ual, so be prepared for it. I warned you already, here's the second one. Be ready. 

On another note, how'd you like this little piece? Good? How about Kai doing some c_ck-blocking, haha. I just wanted to put him in there, tbh. I love Kai. Just not as much as BaekHyun or Lay^^

Alright. It's almost 11 here... Lemme get to bed. I have tests in the morning T-T

Night my lovelies~ 

Soori