Interview time, myungsoo style

Save me from my /ice prince/ boss

 

"Come in." Myungsoo said hearing a knock at door and in came the receptionist at Kwon industries.
 

"Sir, Mr Lee called. He would like to schedule a meeting with you whenever possible."

 
"Again?" Myungsoo scoffed. "You'd think he'd understand after being ignored."
 
"Mr Kim, it could provide a good link for Kwon industries." 
 
"Linda, is this not my company?"
 
"Yes sir."
 
"Have I not been running it successfully for the past 6 months?"
 
"Yes sir."
 
"Then Linda, please make sure he doesn't call again. He's not a person I want to work with no matter how much money I could make."
 
"Okay, sir." Linda responded with a nod. 
 
Even though her boss was known to be an ice prince, he treated Linda differently and thought of her like an older sister. 
 
"Oh, and Mr Kim!"
 
"Yes Linda?" 
 
"I found someone who could be your assistant, I've asked her to email me her CV, shall I bring it to you now?"
 
"If you think she's okay, call her for an interview as soon as possible."
 
"Okay." 
 
 
"Now I have to find a nice outfit to wear." You said setting down your phone after receiving a call from Linda.
 
After about an hour of getting dressed, you finally decided you were ready for her interview at the Kwon industries. She was wearing a light pink blouse with a black, knee length pencil skirt and her hair tied in a bun.
 
 
"Mr Kim, I've selected one applicant from the many that applied who seems to be the standard you're looking for. I'll send him in. "
 
"What about the girl you said you had found?"
 
"She doesn't have experience but I'll send her in afterwards."
 
"That's fine then."
 
"Hi, I'm Lee Sungjong, nice to meet you."
 
"Tell me what you can do." Myungsoo said sitting down on his chair, not bothering to seat Sungjong.
 
 
Back in the lounge you were waiting patiently for the tall, handsome man before you to be done with his interview so you could go in. To be hones you wern't feeling too nervous, if you didn't get this job, you still had time to find another. 
 
"What an arse, I didn't want the job anyway." The tall, feminine man came out saying, he looked rather like a princess too pretty to be working.
 
You laughed it off and then went over to door, where Linda was waiting for you. "Good luck." She whispered before opening the door.
 
After taking one look at her new boss, your nerves were starting to kick in. He was rich and successful that you knew already but he looked roughly the same age as you! Not to mention he was extremely handsome.
 
"Hello. I'm Jung Jin Ah." You said extending your hand.
 
"Kim Myungsoo." He said not once looking up from his laptop.
 
A couple of seconds passed by in silence. You sat there too confused as to what you should've done, should you have just started talking instead of waiting for him to actually look up at you or should you have stayed silent until spoken to.
 
"Um I--"
 
"Please Miss Jung, I'm almost done." He cut you off - again not even taking the time to look at you.
 
Well maybe that was a good thing, at least now he couldn't judge you on the way you looked; seen as you looked younger  and perhaps less mature than you really were soemtimes. 
 
"Okay, now tell me what experience you have." Myungsoo said looking up at you for the first time.
 
Instead of him looking at you the way an interviewer would look at someone, he looked at you as though he was enchanted by you, as though he wanted to find out everything about you just by staring at you. 
 
After long seconds of staring right into your eyes, he spoke. "Miss Jung? I'm sorry, I wasn't aware you couldn't speak."
 
What a jerk, you thought to yourself, first he yells at me for speaking then he yells at me for not speaking. 
 
Myungsoo sat there staring at your shocked face and couldn't help but smile slightly at your cuteness. 
 
"I have no experience in working as a professional secretary, but I frequently helped my dad with his work."
 
"Okay, so no experience." Myungsoo muttered and wrote down. "Can you make coffee?"
 
"Yes..." 
 
"Would you read this out for me?" Myungsoo asked handing you a piece of paper, staring for a little too long at your panda nails. 
 
Oops, I should've removed my nail varnish you thought. 
 
Are those pandas? Myungsoo thought chuckling inwardly, that's pretty cute. 
 
"Um, okay." Yo spoke quickly to avert the attention away from your nails. "Here at the Kwon Industries, our aim is to be the best we ca-"
 
"You can stop now." Myungsoo said cutting you off another time. "Your voice isn't annoying and you speak very well." He said writing on a piece of paper for the second time. 
 
"Um, thank you." You said awkwardly. 
 
This girl is really cute, why I'm so drawn to her? Myungsoo questioned inside his head. 
 
"Do you want the job?"
 
"Yes, of course." 
 
"Okay, you can leave now." 
 
"So do I get the job?" You asked.
 
Myungsoo just shrugged and waved you away.
 
What an odd man, you thought to yourself, I bet he's like that just because he's handsome.