Jealous

Save me from my /ice prince/ boss

You sat with Chanhee and chatted happily about your day. Not noticing the glaring Myungsoo sitting opposite the two of you. 

 
"Chanhee!" C.A.P, one of his friends called him. 
 
"I'll be back soon." Chanhee told you. 
 
"Sure." You said taking a sip of wine. 
 
Myungsoo got up abruptly to take the seat beside you, he hated other guys talking you, you were his and he was very possessive. Well, not his yet, but you would be soon. 
 
"." Myungsoo cursed when he almost tripped over a rug on the floor. 
 
Seeing this, you smiled to yourself, as much as Myungsoo got embarrassed at his moments of utter clumsiness, you couldn't help but find it endearing.
 
"Myungsoo, aren't you going to go talk to all the party guests?" You asked him before he could manage to sit down. 
 
"Must I?" He aksed, his faced showing little intrest. 
 
"Of course you do. I'll come with you, let's go." You said taking his hand as the rest of Infinite shot him winks and cheeky grins. 
 
Myungsoo just rolled his eyes before chuckling and following you. 
 
You nudged him once you had arrived at one of the investors for the building. "Mr Ahn it's good to see you here." 
 
"Likewise Myungsoo, I'm glad to see you so involved in the new project." The man replied, he had an old wise aura about him. 
 
"Excuse me." Myungsoo excused himself after finishing taking to a couple more people. 
 
"See, it wasn't that bad." You said making your way back to the table. 
 
"That was terrible." Myungsoo said bluntly. 
 
"Well it's over now." You said laughing to lighten up the mood, which it did. 
 
"You look beautiful, is it okay if we have a dance?" A boy looking about Taemin's age asked you. 
 
You hesitated for a while before answering. "Um, I actually don't dance, so.."
 
"I see, would you like to get a drink then?" The guy asked again. 
 
"Sure." You said not wanting to turn him down again, besides it was only a drink. 
 
Myungsoo stared in awe at the brashness of the boy. 
 
"Jin Ah, I actually need to discuss something with you." He said leading you away this time. 
 
"What was it you needed to say sir?" You asked once you were far away from the guy. 
 
"I forgot." Myungsoo responded as you looked questioningly at him. 
 
 
After eating dinner, there was a pause before the slideshow would go on, you took this as an opportunity to visit the bathroom. 
 
When you came back from the bathroom you saw that everyone from the table was now walking around and mingling, but feeling tired you sat down and waited for them to come back. 
 
Myungsoo started to walk back to the table, not wanting to leave you alone.
 
He came back just in time to stare fiercely at guy who about to approach you, effectively telling the guy to back the off using only his eyes. 
 
"Ah, it's good you're back I was getting lonely." You happily told your boss when he sat down. 
 
He smiled slightly before digging into some dessert. "Eat, we still have the whole slideshow to get through."
 
You nodded and started eating. 
 
"Jin Ah, did you miss me?" Chanhee said as he sat beside you. 
 
"Nope." 
 
"You look like angel but you act like a devil." Chanhee said dissatisfied. 
 
Myungsoo sighed and chugged down numerous bottles of soju as he tried to control his anger. 
 
"I've gotten rid of everyone but you!" Myungsoo thought looking at Chanhee enviously as he flirted like crazy all through the slideshow presentation. 
 
"I'm really tired, I'll go up to the hotel." You informed Myungsoo and the rest of the table. 
 
"Okay." They all chorused. 
 
You shivered slightly as you stepped into the cold night and walked to the hotel. 
 
Only once you had gotten to your room, had you realised that you'd left the room key at the table, so you left to retrieve it. 
 
However, you were stopped by a man when you got out of the lift. "Hey, y, where are you going? I'll get us a room upstairs." He said his words half slurred. 
 
The man looked older than you were, he had this dangerous looking smirk planted on his face and when you tried to move away his chapped hands grabbed your arms and pushed you against a wall. 
 
"Get of me!" You yelled not showing how scared you were inside, but he just came closer. You tried your best to struggle and break free, but he was huge and you were exhausted. 
 
The guy came closer and you turned your head away in disgust. "Now why would I get off you? Not when you look so good."
 
A/N:
hi readers ~
it's been so long and i apologise but i'm really pleased that you have waited 
i'm sorry if this update is short and not up to scratch, i'm having trouble writing because it's been so long 
 
((but if you wouldn't mind waiting while i try to improve some more, i'll tell you that myungsoo and jin ah will hook up very soon ))
 
oh and please leave comments c: