Taemin

Save me from my /ice prince/ boss

The next week of work passed really quickly. After your time in YongIn you felt a lot closer to Myungsoo, a lot more comfortable with him and a lot happier working for you him. 

 
Now that Myungsoo had warmed up to you, he was a lot nicer to you. But only to you, he was still the cocky intimidating, cold ice prince boss to everyone else. 
 
There were also lots of moments where you felt you were going melt because of how cute and charming Myungsoo could be and the more you spent time with him the cuter and more adorable he got. 
 
"You look really handsome in your black suit, sir." You complimented when you saw him come in from being at a meeting elsewhere all day.
 
"Thanks." He said shyly. 
 
"So, did you need anything before I head home?"
 
"We're having a party for the launching of our hotel in YongIn, just wondering if you would come."
 
"Sure, when is it?"
 
"In two hours, I can come pick you up."
 
"Great. I'll be ready." You told Myungsoo and started to head out of the building, figuring you could take the train home. 
 
"Wait, I'll take you." Myungsoo said walking briskly to catch up to you. 
 
"It's still early, I can get home on the train. Thanks though."
 
"I need to go buy some food and then head home, so I might as well drop you." 
 
"Oh, okay. Let's go."
 
 
 
"Myungsoo?" You asked softly not wanting to startle him as he drove. 
 
"What's up?" He asked looking toward you. 
 
"You said you were going to buy food, right?" 
 
"Yeah, why?" 
 
"From where?" 
 
"The supermarket, near my house."
 
"Can I come?" You asked not really wanted to be separated from Myungsoo. 
 
"Sure, did you need anything?"
 
"I need milk." You said the first thing that came into your mind. "I was going to get it after work, but if we're going to the party it might be too late afterwards." It's not like you were lying completely, you were going to run out of milk soon. 
 
You followed Myungsoo around the supermarket as he picked up lots of fast food and sweets and then head toward the till. 
 
"Wait, didn't you want milk?" He asked as you helped him put his shopping on the conveyor belt. 
 
"Oh right." You said biting your lip. Watching Myungsoo do his shopping you had forgotten to pick up your desired item. 
 
"I'll go get it quickly." He said chuckling at you. 
 
When helping Myungsoo put his shopping into his car, you noticed that he had bought a lot of sweet things. 
 
"I thought you didn't like sweet things Myungsoo." You asked as you put on your seatbelt. 
 
"I don't, the things are for Taemin." 
 
"Taemin?" You asked even more confused. 
 
"My younger brother." 
 
"You never told me you had a brother."
 
"You never asked." He said simply. "You can come up and meet him?"
 
"No, that's okay. Do you live with your parents?"
 
"Our parents live in America, Taemin is actually my step brother but I take care of him."
 
"My dad has moved to Japan. So that's why I live alone as you know. And I'm an only child."
 
"We're here now." Myungsoo said taking the key out of the ignition. 
 
"This isn't where I live, Myungsoo. You've been to my house so many times. How could you forget?"
 
"I didn't, this is my house. Now help me carry some bags up."
 
You did as you were told and walked toward the huge block of lavish looking apartments. It would probably take you a lifetimes worth of pay checks to afford something in this building. 
 
"Myungsoo hyung! I was so hungry you took so long." Taemin said running to door as soon you both stepped inside. He stopped when he noticed your presence. 
 
"Jin Ah, this is my younger nuisance of brother Taemin. Taemin this is Jin Ah, I with work her." 
 
"Nice to meet you." You said smiling at the adorable boy in front of you, he looked about 18, 19?
 
"Nice to meet you too noona, come sit down."
 
"Actually, I should leave now."
 
"It's okay noona. Myungsoo hyung won't mind, he really isn't rude or scary. He's the best hyung."
 
"I know Taemin, I'm sure he is. But I need to get ready for the party."
 
"Oh." Taemin said sadly, he was the cutest thing ever. 
 
"Taemin stop acting like you're five and let her go home, besides, you barely know her in the first place." 
 
"That's not true hyung. Jin Ah is the nice noona who didn't stop working for you and did lots of work, so you came home and spent more time here. And at first when she would bake stuff and you would bring some for me and she helped me with so many projects and did them really well. Even though she didn't know they were for me. And these last two months you've been so much less worried and happier because she's been around." Taemin spoke fast but you heard every word. 
 
You stood still taking in all the information, as Myungsoo glared at his younger brother not able to believe that he actually said those last words out loud. 
 
"Come to the party with your hyung, Taeminnie and we can talk more there, okay? I'll see you soon." You said. 
 
"Do you know how to get home from here?" Myungsoo asked. 
 
"Not really." You admitted awkwardly, you didn't really know how to react around Myungsoo now. To mention how sweet what Taemin said was or to just ignore it. 
 
"Taemin, make some ramen, I'll be back soon." Myungsoo yelled before leaving. 
 
"He's just as cute as you, if not cuter." You said to Myungsoo as you walked out of the building. 
 
Myungsoo just huffed then laughed, still embarrassed. 
 
"No, just show me to the train station." You told Myungsoo when you saw him go toward his car. 
 
"Are you sure?" 
 
"Very! I'll make it home just fine from there."
 
"Really?"
 
"Yeah." You insisted. 
 
"Okay. Fine, but take care." 
 
"I will. See you later." You said waving at Myungsoo.