Taemin's approval

Save me from my /ice prince/ boss

After spending a week in YongIn, you and Myungsoo were on the way back home. 

 
He sighed and drove faster down the highway, obviously exhausted from working. 
 
You stared in admiration at his handsome face as he drove, his face making you feel calm and peaceful. 
 
The next thing you knew you were opening your eyes from a nap, greeted by Myungsoo's eye smile. 
 
"I know I'm pretty, but there's no need to stare." You said in a sleep ridden state. 
 
"Of course I need to stare, I want take in all of your beauty." He said holding the car door for you to get out. 
 
After composing yourself you got out of the car. "Wait, this isn't my house." 
 
"I know, it's mine." He said unloading your bags.  
 
"Why are we here?" You asked as he locked his car door. 
 
"It's 10pm and I'm tired where else would I go?"
 
"To my house!" 
 
"There's no need." He said walking into his building with all the bags. 
 
You followed him and took your bag from his hand.
 
"But, where do I go then?" 
 
Myungsoo groaned and ran his hand through his hair. 
 
"You're coming to my house, silly."
 
"Oh?" You said finally understanding the situation. 
 
"There's more than enough space, and I'm sure Taemin would love to have you around." Myungsoo assured you as he opened the door. 
 
"Hyung." Taemin greeted not looking very happy. 
 
"What?" Myungsoo asked Taemin pokerfaced then continued talking not giving him a chance to speak. "Before you say anything more at least let us in."
 
"Us?" The younger boy questioned.
 
"I brought Jin Ah with me."
 
"Really?" He asked curiously.
 
"Really." You said entering the house as Myungsoo lead you to the living room. 
 
"I have a school trip to go on, can I take noona with me?" Taemin asked like an exited puppy who hadn't seen his owner all day. 
 
"Taemin, we'll discuss it later, let Jin Ah sit down first."
 
"That's okay Myungsoo, I don't mind going with him if I'm not working. I always loved school trips when I was younger." 
 
"Why do you even need someone to go with you?" Myungsoo whined slightly jealous. 
 
"Everyone else is taking someone, it's like a camping activity." Taemin explained to his sometimes surprising slow hyung.
 
"I'll come too then. Sunggyu hyung can look after office for a few more days." 
 
"Of course you want to come now. You would have never have come before " Taemin muttered earning a smack on the head from his brother. 
 
You yawned and leaned back on the sofa, although it was nice to have company as opposed to living alone, the fact you were extremely tired wouldn't change. 
 
"Hyung, should we order some pasta?" The cute mushroom haired boy asked. 
 
"Yeah, sure, do you need my card?" Myungsoo asked just in case Taemin had run out of money on his credit card that he had been left whilst his hyung was away. 
 
"No I still have money in mine."
 
"Oh wait, why don't I just cook you some? It's so much healthier."  You asked. 
 
"We don't have any food to cook with, it's late and you're tired. We'll order for today." Came Myungsoo's authoritative answer. 
 
During dinner, Taemin filled Myungsoo in on all the things he had missed. 
 
He also confirmed whether you would stay with them in their house and when you agreed Taemin didn't hold back in showing his excitement considering that in a short time he had began to love you just as much as his brother did. 
 
"Let's go to bed babe." Myungsoo said stretching as he got up from the couch. 
 
"But." You stuttered and pointed to Taemin with you eyes. Was it the right impression to be giving off to a young boy? You and Myungsoo sleeping in the same room?
 
"He's a big boy, it's okay." Myungsoo said loudly for Taemin to hear. He knew Taemin didn't think badly of you, and he knew how much the two of you loved each other. 
 
"Goodnight noona." Taemin said as though he was giving you his blessing. 
 
"Goodnight." you said sheepishly following Myungsoo to his room.