First kiss?

Save me from my /ice prince/ boss

Myungsoo looked at the empty space you had left behind and finalised the decision to make you his. 

 
"What's that?" he muttered seeing a small card on your seat. "Pabo." He said realising that it was hotel room card. "Guys, Jin Ah left the hotel card behind, I'll go give it to her." 
 
"I'll give it, it is your party." Sungyeol said. 
 
"No, it's fine I wanted to leave I anyway." Myungsoo insisted and left. 
 
Whilst walking to the hotel Myungsoo noticed a familiar figure being held down against her will. "Get your hands off her." He said calmly despite being infuriated that someone else was touching you and that too without your consent. 
 
When the guy refused to listen he got mad. Myungsoo rolled up his sleeves and chuckled dangerously, "Fine, don't listen." With one swift punch the guy was on the floor. 
 
"What the hell?" The guy said shocked at the amount of power Myungsoo had. 
 
"Just stay on ing floor if you want to live." 
 
"Myungsoo." You whispered, not sure how to react. 
 
"Come, let's go." He said taking your hand and leading you into the elevator. 
 
Once you were inside you hugged him really tightly. Myungsoo was taken aback at first, but continued to hug you back seeing as it felt so right. 
 
You knew you shouldn't be hugging your boss, but you felt so safe and warm in his arms.  
 
When the elevator door opened you both let go of each other and proceeded to your room. 
 
You walked into the room, as Myungsoo held open the door, then sat down on bed. 
 
"I'll find another room if you want." Myungsoo said turning to leave. 
 
"No, don't leave." You said pleadingly. 
 
Myungsoo nodded and took of his suit jacket before sitting down beside you.
 
 The two of you then spent a couple of minutes in silence as you took of your shoes and earrings then placed them on the nightstand. 
 
You felt your eyelids get heavier as you leant against the black leather headboard. 
 
Noticing how tired you were Myungsoo ordered you lay down. 
 
"Sleep beside me." You told him looking up at him with big innocent eyes and a slight pout that he couldn't say no to. 
 
Complying, he laid down beside you. Like you, too tired to rummage through his suit case and take out his night wear. 
 
Just as you were drifting to sleep a loud bolt of thunder woke you, the lightening that came with it managing to cause a power cut. 
 
"Myungsoo?" You called out startled. 
 
"I'm here, it's okay." He said sensing your discomfort. 
 
"I don't see you." You said a cute, slightly pouty voice without even realising, making Myungsoo smile. 
 
He reached out his hand to touch you as you grabbed your phone to shine the light as an aid to see.
 
The light lit up the area slightly, just enough for Myungsoo to be able to the see that his hand had landed on your soft plump pink lips. 
 
In that second his lust took ahold of him as he leant in and kissed you.