I'm what?

Save me from my /ice prince/ boss

The next day at work you were reorganising some boxes and putting them back on the shelf. 
 
As you were reaching up you noticed your shirt get tighter and start rising up. Sigh. I'm getting so fat and unhealthy lately. You thought shaking your head at your chubby stomach. 

"Taemin wanted me to give you this." Myungsoo said throwing a plushie at you, you weren't able to catch it so it hit your stomach and you winced. 

Myungsoo noticed and walked towards you, he lifted your shirt gently, wondering how a plushie could make you wince. His eyes widened and his mouth dropped. 

You looked down and noticed you haven't been paying much attention to yourself because you had a huge, dark bruise on your stomach. It must have been from yesterday. 

I did this? Myungsoo thought horrified he let himself hurt you. Why didn't she say anything? He thought. 

"I'm so sorry." Myungsoo said softly brushing his fingers in the bruise. His voice full of remorse and his eyes soft. 

"It's fine." You said pulling your shirt back down. "Tell Taemin I said thank you for the gift, it's really cute." 

You walked away not willing to break down in front of him. Anymore of his caring gaze and you would have begged to be cradled in his arms. You'd tell him how sick you've been feeling lately and he'd kiss you on forehead and put you to sleep. You missed his touch so much. 

Myungsoo sighed and sat at his desk, looking up at you whenever he could. All he wanted to was kiss you and hold you in his arms. 

Myungsoo suddenly got up from his desk and left breaking your daydream. He came back a little while later with a bag and left it at your desk. "Put this cream on, it should help heal the bruise faster." 

"You shouldn't have bothered." You told Myungsoo. 

"It wasn't a bother. I shouldn't have hurt you in the first place."

"Yah Kim Myungsoo, Jung Jin Ah! Why so glum?~" Sungyeol said barging in. 

"Don't you have to be at work?" Myungsoo scolded his friend. 

"Nope so I'm here to party with you guys. Problem Myungie?" Sungyeol said nudging his grumpy friend. 

You held back a laugh, what a cute nickname. 

When lunchtime came you got up to get food for the boys. Sungyeol and Myungsoo looked up when they heard a vase shake. You suddenly felt dizzy and knocked into the shelf. 

"What happened? Are you okay?" Sungyeol asked. 

"No it's nothing. I'm just sick so I felt dizzy." You said brushing your hair out of your face. 

"Jin Ah, come let's go." 

"What? Where?"

"To the doctors to get a check up. I told you last time I would take you if anything more happened." 

"But nothing happened! I just got up too fast." 

"No buts. Do you want to come too Myungsoo?" 

"No I'll stay here..." 

"Don't worry, we'll be back soon to keep you company." 


"Thanks oppa but their was really no need." You complained as Sungyeol dragged you to the doctors.

"Okay well we're here so you go in and I'll wait here okay." 

Just 20 minutes passed and you were on your way back out. "Take care of her, okay? Especially now." The doctor blurted to Sungyeol assuming he was your boyfriend. 

"What did that mean? You are okay, right?" Sungyeol questioned worried. 

"Um--" You began then exhaled. You didn't know how to react to what you had just found out. 

"Jin Ah are we really not that close that you're scared to tell me?" Sungyeol already suspected something seeing your symptoms and comparison them to his aunts. 

"I'm not scared to tell you. I'm just scared." You said and he pulled you in for a hug. "I'm pregnant."

"Don't worry. Myungsoo--"

"No! You can't tell him. Promise you won't say anything." You said looking up at Sungyeol with wide eyes. 

Sungyeol and you walked to his car and sat inside, putting on your seatbelts. "He has a right to know. And he'll be so upset if you hide this from him. You know he loves you more than anything." 

"No I don't know that. I'll tell him when I feel like that's true. And if I don't tell him, I'll let you." 

"Fine but I'm putting my life on the line for you. He'll kill me when he finds out I knew and didn't tell him." 

"Thank you." 

"How did you get that bruise? It was Myungsoo wasn't it? I could tell by the look in his eyes when I mentioned it. Be careful okay? That's why I want you to tell him but if you don't want to just take care." Sungyeol lectured really fast. 

You rubbed you temple. "I will."

When you got back at the office you found Myungsoo looking pretty bored. "What happened?" He asked swallowing his pride. He didn't care if you knew he was concerned. 

"They just told me to take better care of myself. Not much." You lied as you thought it'd be the easiest option. You didn't want him pitying you and getting back with you. 

You got straight back to work and went down to the 1st floor to visit the accounting department. 

"You should get back with Jin Ah now. I know you want to so don't lie." Sungyeol said sitting opposite Myungsoo at his desk. 

"I do want to but she doesn't. So I won't force her."

"Don't be stupid, she loves you too. You've just been being scary old Kim Myungsoo and hiding your feelings so she obviously won't tell you she wants to she wants to get back with you." 

"So it's my fault!?"

"It's both your fault! I'm just saying you should stop being stubborn and try." 

"I have tried!"

"Try harder! Use words and actions. There's a reason I'm telling you this now. Just listen! Promise you'll try?" 

"Fine, I promise." 

"Good boy." Sungyeol said ruffling Myungsoo's hair. 

________
A/N: 
I apologise for all typos, lack of making sense and lack of description. OTL

(Try to) Enjoy~