We could share the room

Save me from my /ice prince/ boss

"Should I help you with those drawings?" Chanhee asked. 

 
"I'm finished now. But thanks." You said handing the papers to an annoyed looking Myungsoo, who nevertheless took them with an approving nod. 
 
"Let's go out then!" Chanhee said grabbing ahold of your hand. His actions sparking a fire in Myungsoo's heart. 
 
"Don't you want to go rest?" You asked, he had just arrived. 
 
"That's boring though Jinnie." Chanhee said looking unhappy. 
 
"We can go out another time, besides I'm tired too."
 
"Okay lets go back then. You're such a sweet dongsaeng." Chanhee said pinching your cheeks. He then turned to Myungsoo. "Come on then grandpa let's go back already."
 
Myungsoo looked like he would rip Chanhee to pieces any second, seeing this you smiled at him and shrugged, hoping to maybe calm him down a little.
 
"Mr Lee, if you want me to drive you back to the hotel I suggested you ask nicely." 
 
"The first time he's talking to me and he's being an arse." Chanhee whispered a little too loudly. "But his voice is y." He added making Myungsoo tilt his head in concern and you snicker. 
 
"Let's go back to the hotel, sir." You said stepping in. 
 
Myungsoo started walking straight after you spoke. Chanhee sat there mouth wide open. 
 
"Biased much?" Chanhee spoke. 
 
You chuckled then grabbed Chanhee's hand and pulled him toward Myungsoo's car. 
 
"Are you hungry?" You asked once they started driving. 
 
Myungsoo nodded pouting slightly, just like an obedient child.  
 
"Yeah, I am. Aigoo, you're so considerate." Chanhee answered from the back seat. 
 
Myungsoo's face dropped slightly, he had thought you were asking him. Little did he know you had in fact asked him and was watching his every move. 
 
"I was actually asking Mr Kim, but I suppose I can get you some food too." You said sticking her tongue out at him. 
 
At this Myungsoo grinned discretely, well what he thought was discreet. 
 
"Sir, would you drop me off here so I can get some food?" 
 
"How will you get back?"
 
"I'm sure I'll manage."
 
"I'll come with you!" Chanhee but in.
 
"There's no need actually Jin Ah, the hotel will make us food." 
 
"Ah, right, okay." You said embarrassed at how silly she was for forgetting. 
 
The whole way through lunch time you and Chanhee chatted away  (well Chanhee did most of the talking), as Myungsoo sat there eating his food. 
 
"Okay well I'll see you later Myungsoo, Jin Ah." Chanhee said waving. 
 
"See you." You waved back. 
  
You then turned to Myungsoo. "We don't have anymore work left do we?"
 
"No." 
 
"I'll be in the lobby then sir." 
 
"Wait, you can go to my room."
 
"But where will you go?"
 
"Woohyun's office."
 
"I won't make any noise, we could just share the room." You suggested. 
 
______________________________________________________________
 
A/N: 
i think i'll start writing in 'you' instead of 'Jin Ah', so it's your point of view. just doing this because it's easier for me. (update - i have now changed all the chapters to 'you' well i think i did)
 
p.s. i'm trying to get Jin Ah and Myungsoo together. but it's hard with school and only one update a week. i have a holiday soon though so. fingers crossed.