Like a love manga

Save me from my /ice prince/ boss

You followed behind Myungsoo into the small inn that you were going to be staying in

 
You watched as all the workers bowed and rushed to welcome him, one taking his bags as well as yours and one offering to get him some water which he declined not too politely. 
 
"Good morning Myungsoo" Myungsoo's business partner and friend said approaching with one of the project managers. 
 
"Morning Woohyun hyung." He responded. 
 
"Who is this beautiful lady?" Woohyun said looking at you, making you feel slightly uncomfortable instead of flattered. 
 
"This is Ms Jung, my personal assistant, she'll be helping with the project."
 
"Your PA will help you?" The project manager scoffed. 
 
"Ms Jung is highly capable and I'm sure she would do a better job than you blindfolded, now leave." Myungsoo said holding back the huge amount of anger he was feeling. 
 
"What?" The guy said completely shocked. Jin Ah just stood there not knowing what to do.
 
"Leave, you're fired." Myungsoo repeated. This time his voice was fiercer and his eyes were burning holes into the guy. 
 
"Myungsoo, he's a really goo--" Woohyun tried reasoning with him. 
 
"I don't care, he's fired." Myungsoo said taking Jin Ah's hand and leading her away. "Take me to my room." He said pointing to one of the workers behind the desk. 
 
"Sorry Mr Kim but we weren't aware you would bring someone with you, all we have is one room with a double bed available."
 
"Is this a joke?" Myungsoo yelled suddenly still angry about before. 
 
"That's okay, we can sort that out later." You said giving the girl permission to leave. "Let's head to building location now. We kinda of do need to find a new project manager." You said chuckling slightly to lighten the mood. 
 
Myungsoo shook his head slightly at you then followed you back to the lobby anyway. 
 
"Myungsoo where are you going? There's no time for you to be mad." Woohyun said chasing after him. 
 
"To the building site, jackass." Myungsoo retorted shocking you. 
 
"Oh don't worry beautiful, we're friends." Woohyun informed you, you gave a nod and smile letting him know you were thankful for his explanation. "Take the hotel car." Woohyun added. 
 
"Okay!" Myungsoo yelled back. You smiled, it was nice to see Myungsoo be more relaxed and playful, even though you rarely got to see this side of your boss, it was the side of him you liked most. 
 
In the car both you and Myungsoo sat in the back seats, usually Myungsoo would be driving so it was comfortable sitting with him but this time it was much more awkward. 
 
Your stomach rumbled as you pulled out a cereal bar form your bag. 
 
"What?" You aksed your boss who had been staring at you the whole time, only noticing because it felt like he was burning holes into your head. "I'm hungry and it's not like I had time to eat because of you."
 
"Miss Jung, I didn't even say anything." Myungsoo defended himself. 
 
"You didn't have to." 
 
"And I didn't eat either for your information." 
 
Feeling bad you broke your cereal bar in half and held out the half still in the wrapper. Myungsoo shook his head and looked out of the window. 
 
"Take it, please. I don't have anything else."
 
"It's okay, I can wait." 
 
"But I broke it in half already. "
 
"Eat both then."
 
"Fine then, I won't eat at all, I hope your happy." 
 
You opened your bag to put the bar back, but before you could Myungsoo grabbed his half of the bar and started eating it. 
 
"Thanks."
 
"You're welcome sir." You replied and started eating your half of the bar. 
 
"We're here now Mr. Kim, would you like me to wait for you?" The driver spoke. 
 
"No that's fine." Myungsoo replied as you and him got out of the car.  
 
The hotel was still only framework so far, but the land surrounding it was beautiful. 
 
You stood there admiring some colourful flowers, whilst Myungsoo had already walked ahead. 
 
"Jin Ah?" He called, but no one answered. Myungsoo looked behind him and saw you looking at the flower garden. "This girl, seriously? We're meant to be working." 
 
He walked back to call you, although whilst doing so he couldn't help himself from staring too - but not at the flowers, he was staring at you, you looked exactly like something out of the love mangas he read from time to time. 
 
Just before he got to close he took out his phone and couldn't stop himself from snapping a picture. 
 
"Come on Jin Ah, we need to go."
 
"Oh, oops. Sorry. I couldn't help but look at flowers." She said looking dissapointed as she walked away with Myungsoo. 
 
 
 
A/N:
 
Just a quick update for you guys. Not checked like always. c;
 
I hope you're enjoying the story but please comment more.
 
And thanks for reading/subbing - even with my slow updates. 
 
 
((more myungah cute scenes coming up soon))