Minnie/micky mouse ears

Save me from my /ice prince/ boss

Not wanting to be a spoil sport, you walked into the house with Myungsoo. The darkness and spooky music already dramatically increasing your heart rate. 

 
You gasped when you touched the blood covered severed hand on the floor. 
 
"Jin Ah?" Myungsoo called out, now a couple of steps ahead of you. 
 
"I'm fine." You tried to sound convincing. 
 
Next stepped out one of the roleplayers, this one wearing black robes with red contact lenses and a surgical mask. 
 
You let out a shriek when it's cold fingernails brushed against your cheek. Hearing this Myungsoo turned back around realising you weren't beside him. 
 
Luckily for you, the person left straight after scaring the life out of you. You then decided to find Myungsoo and not let him out of your sight before you almost died again. 
 
"Boo!" The girl with the mask screeched before you could see Myungsoo. Making you gasp and curse. 
 
"Myungsoo, where did you go?" You said voice cracking. 
 
"Here." He said holding out his hand to take ahold of your shaking hand, already sensing you were terrified. "I'm right here."
 
You were both holding hands tightly, neither one of you feeling nervous. Myungsoo just felt the need to protect you, and you felt safe with him beside you. 
 
The two of you then walked into the next room, Myungsoo trying to find the exit and you just blindly following him. 
 
Myungsoo wrapped his arm around you when he felt you jump at the loud thudding noise. The noise you later found out to be the door of the room shutting behind you both.
 
"Play rock paper scissors with me and only providing you win, you can leave." The demonic voice echoed through the walls. 
 
"Sure. But where are you?" Myungsoo spoke calmly. 
 
"Right here!" The thing with a stitched up face said appearing out of no where and standing right in front you. 
 
You screamed and instinctively grabbed a hold of Myungsoo. So scared you couldn't stop the tears from forming in your eyes. 
 
As soon as Myungsoo had won, he took you out of the room and wiped away your tears. 
 
"Come here." Something whispered. "Or I'll come get you."
 
"No you won't. Don't come here. Or I won't be happy and I'll come get you." Myungsoo warned his voice calm but that calmness being what was so intimidating. 
 
"Let's go, Jin Ah." He said turning around, you however stayed put.
 
"It's further to go back to the entrance. Let's just carry on."
 
"Okay, don't be scared, I'm here." He said holding you tighter. 
 
"Thank you." You said embarrassed at how ridiculous you must look to him. 
 
Seeing that another ghost was approaching the two of you, Myungsoo spoke. "They really aren't that scary, remember they're just normal people. Watch."
 
The girl ghost, resembling the grudge was just about to speak and do something scary when Myungsoo tapped her. "What's the time, pretty?" He asked. 
 
"Uh-" She stuttered clearly surprised.
 
"See." Myungsoo said smiling warmly as he led you finally toward the exit. 
 
You breathed a out a sigh of relief and ran your hands through your hair, breaking the contact Myungsoo and you had. 
 
"Why didn't you tell me you were so afraid?" He asked once you had both sat down on one of the benches. 
 
"I didn't want to say no to this as well."
 
"I didn't want to come to the theme park anyway, Woohyun hyung just wanted company."
 
"But we came. And- you must think I'm a baby now. I just get scared really easily" You pouted. 
 
"I just think you're even cuter now, don't worry about it." Myungsoo said poking your cheek. 
 
You looked at Myungsoo, he was now looking down, slighty embarrassed at the comment he had just let himself make. 
 
You smiled and thought about how different Myungsoo was from what you had first thought, he wasn't annoying, scary or rude. He was kind, cute, clumsy, caring and dorky. And you were glad to have him in your life. 
 
"Let's go play the games." You told Myungsoo, who was now feeling more and more nervous. He hadn't really dated much before and he really liked you. 
 
"Wait, look." He said pointing toward the gift shop. "Let's go in here first."
 
"Wear this Myungsoo." You said excitedly handing him a pair of minnie mouse ears. 
 
"I'm your boss. I can't wear cute things like this or you won't take me seriously."
 
"But we aren't working now." You reminded him. 
 
"Yeah, but." Myungsoo tried to find a reason to oppose. 
 
"I'll wear the Minnie Mouse ears the entire time we're here, if you do the same with the Micky Mouse ears." You said trying to persuade Myungsoo to put on the ears. "Come on Myungsoo, please."
 
"Fine."
 
"Really? Yay." You said excitedly going toward the till to purchase them before he could change his mind. 
 
"Jin Ah." He called you back and handed you some money. "Let me buy you your ears." 
 
"Thank you Myungsoo, you're awesome." He blushed slightly at your comments.  
 
Straight after paying you left the shop and started walking toward the arcade section of the theme park. You handed Myungsoo his ears and then put on your own. 
 
"Myungsoo, you look adorable." You said almost squealing. 
 
Myungsoo tried to glare at you but ended up pouting. 
 
"Aww." You said out loud without out realising. It was the cutest thing when Myungsoo did a lot of things but especially when he pouted. 
 
And as you agreed to, you then put on your ears. 
 
Before Myungsoo could comment you heard the squeal of a nearby by drink vendor. 
 
"This is by far the cutest couple I have seen all day." She said. 
 
Myungsoo and you stood gobsmacked at the side, just staring awkwardly at each other, neither one of you denying you were a couple or confirming you were.