Kiss

Save me from my /ice prince/ boss

"Let's get cooking guys." You said enthusiastically. 

"Okay noona, I always help my mum with cooking, our team's food is going to taste the best." Key said sounding proud. 

Taemin and you were cutting up the vegetables whilst Key was helping make the stock for the stew and Minho was boiling the seafood. 

The sun was shining so brightly it made all the plants look almost fake with the vivid green colour, nevertheless it was still windy so you reached out to grab your jacket. It was only then you noticed Myungsoo's break had turned into a nap. 

He was resting so peacefully, his body laid on the bench almost prince like. His soft, full, pink lips pushed together in a pout. You couldn't help but stare he looked so handsome like this, not in his best suit, but just in casual clothes. 

You shook your head and laughed at the way he resembled a mischievous child and decided to ignore his laziness. 

A few minutes later you saw a groggy Myungsoo walking toward you. "Good morning." You said sarcastically. 

Myungsoo remained silent. "Hyung! Stop being lazy and stir this soup, you have to stir because you're too bad a cook to do anything else."

"Yah. How can you be like that your hyung?" Myungsoo said sternly, he did look slightly offended. 

"Because hyung, you've been sleeping whilst we have been cooking." Taemin rebutted. It always suprised you when he did that, he always looked so cute and unsuspecting but that didn't stop him from standing up to Myungsoo and his trademark piercing glare. 

"Okay you can all go sit down inside. I'll cook the rest of this meal!" Myungsoo announced nonchalantly. 

"Wow, really hyung? You're the best." Minho beamed. 

"Sure, go ahead." He replied.

"Thanks Myung." You said excited and began to walk back with the boys. "Actually wait." You said to the three. "I better stay behind and make sure he doesn't mess up our hard work." 

"Oh yeah! Good idea noona." Key said. "Why didn't we remember hyung can't cook?"

Myungsoo stood over the stove carefully examining all of the ingredients. You loved that about him, the way he always did things with a determination to do it the very best. 

"You're so cute Myungsoo." You said ruffling his hair, it startled him a bit. 

"What are you doing here?" He said grumpy. 

"I came here to save you, and our food. I know you can't cook. As much as you like to say you can." 

"What makes you think that?" Myungsoo's face was hinting embarrassment as well insult. 

"You tried to put 10 eggs in to my cupcakes once, oppa." You said unable to hold back your laughter at the memories of that day.

He pouted unknowingly. "Jin Ah, how can you laugh at your boss like that?"

"Sorry, I thought I was laughing at my oppa."

"Well, in that case..." Myungsoo's sentence trailed off as he lent forward to kiss you.

"Oh my god, not here!" You squealed completely in shock.

"Why?" Myungsoo still holding onto you as tightly as he could. 

"We're not close enough for anyone to hear, but they can all see us, we're not that far away." You reminded Myungsoo before his eyes clouded over with desire. "And we have to hurry up and cook this everyone is hungry."

The stew was almost ready, so you advised Myungsoo on the last couple of steps and he listened throughly as you sat on the bench behind him. 

"Jin Ah." He called.  

"Yeah?" You said getting up and walking towards him. 

"Is this okay?" Myungsoo asked, the stew had boiled down and the colour was nice. 

"Yeah that looks good to me." 

Myungsoo nodded but continued to stare at you. "Jin Ah, you look really pretty today." He said admiring you. 

You smiled shyly and looked away. Even after this long you couldn't get used to the way his dark crescent shaped eyes bore into you. It was like he could read your thoughts and feelings with one long stare. 

"Come on, let's go take this inside so we can eat it." 

"Don't change the subject. Do you know how hard it is to not be able to kiss you when you look so damn gorgeous?"

"Please Mr Kim, refrain from being so damn so we can eat fast and then everyone can go back to the beach and relax." 

"Fine." Myungsoo shook his head disappointedly as he had hoped you would weakened in front of his words and give him just a small kiss.

When you bought your food back to the hall Mr Yoo completed the taste and Myungsoo was able to rub into the boys faces. "See, you should believe in your hyung."

"Hyung noona probably made it all and don't forget we helped make half of it." Minho said causing Key and the rest of you to snort. 

"Hm, just eat it smart mouth." Myungsoo said sitting down opposite the boys. 

"Myungsoo oppa, don't look so down, don't you love food?" You said sitting beside him. 

"I do, but I love you more." He replied.

The hall was noisy enough for your talks not to be heard by even those opposite you, still you took precaution and whispered. "Maybe when everyone is at the beach we could sneak off, and you could get that kiss."

Myungsoo smirked and you both began eating the delicious stew.