But it's saturday

Save me from my /ice prince/ boss

"Ugh. It's Saturday who is calling me so early!" You moaned as you rolled out of bed to pick your up phone. "Hello?"

 
"Good morning. It's Myungsoo."
 
"Good morning sir. Did you need anything?"
 
"Yes, we're going to Yongin for a week and I need you with me. I'll explain more in the car. Be ready in an hour." 
 
Before you could react Myungsoo hung up.
 
"It's Saturday why is this devil making me work and how the hell am I supposed to get ready in one hour?!" You said running to have a quick shower then pack. 
 
 
 
"I'm here now." Myungsoo said through the phone and hung up straight afterwards. 
 
"Aish. Why does he keep doing that?" You pondered as you grabbed her holdall and glanced down at yourgold watch. "It's 9 am. He's exactly on time." 
 
As she came outside she saw Myungsoo get out of the car to open the boot for her, he then placed her bag inside the boot and smiled seeing it was Hello Kitty. 
 
"Hi Mr Kim~" You said when he got into the car. He held his hand up and gave a small wave. 
 
"You did pack for a week, right?"
 
"Yes sir. But why are we suddenly going to Yongin?" Especially on Saturday my day off.
 
"There's a small inn we're building there which isn't moving along due to the villagers so I thought it'd be best to sort out the problem in person."
 
"Oh." Why did he need me then? 
 
"Jin Ah?"
 
"Yes?"
 
"What are you wearing?" Myungsoo questioned making her look down. She noticed that she had forgotten to wear the right jumper and had worn her pajamas with a heart on it. 
 
"Oh, shi-" You began when Myungsoo turned to look at you smirking slightly. "I forgot to wear the right jumper. I'm sorry, I can change now if you want."
 
"Here? In the car with me? That's a bit inappropriate." Myungsoo said still wearing his pokerface even though he was throughly enjoying teasing the you. 
 
He watched you get all flustered before answering. 
 
"No I meant if you pulled over near some bathrooms or something." You said trying to clear up the situation, too embarrassed to understand he was only joking. 
 
"It's okay." Came his reply. 
 
What does he mean? If it was okay why would he bring it up? Ugh. 
 
"Why am I even here?" You muttered a little too loudly.
 
"As my personal assistant it would be very hard for things to function without you." Myungsoo said in a professional manner - not once taking his eyes off the road.  
 
"Oh. But then why do only get paid the amount a cleaner would if I'm so important." She added still slightly mad. 
 
He turned slightly to look at her since there was a red light. Just then you regretted asking. 
 
"It's not that you aren't valuable, I just don't like the idea of giving you a lot of pay to begin with, I want you to earn it. I want to see if you're dedicated enough." Myungsoo explained calmly. 
 
Even though you were upset about not getting paid a lot even after what seemed like totally dedicated and hard work to you, Myungsoo was being really nice to you, so you decided to give in.
 
"Oh, well thank you for explaining. How much longer until Yongin?"
 
"About an hour and a half."
 
"Is there any work I could be doing now?"
 
"Um, no that's fine. You're off duty for now."
 
You nodded calmly but were cheering inside, I can sleep now. Yay. 
 
You rest your head against the window and before you knew it, you were asleep. Myungsoo would take glances at your peaceful sleeping face every now and again to admire your soft feminine features. 
 
"We're here now." He said out loud hoping to wake you. Not to his surprise you didn't wake up. 
 
What do I do now? He thought glancing at his watch, he saw they still had 10 minutes until the were supposed to be there and decided to let you sleep. 
 
For the next couple of minutes Myungsoo did all he could to stop himself from looking at you, before finally giving up. 
 
"No, if she wakes up and sees me looking at her she'll think I'm some creepy ert. I'll listen to the radio to distract me." 
 
He the radio forgetting how
loud it would be - the last time he had used it he was alone and had turned the volume up way too high. 
 
"." He cursed and turned it down immediately, Myungsoo then looked over at you who seemed to have only moved a little. "Good thing she's still sleeping."
 
You were actually awake, you just hadn't noticed that you had arrived and were keeping your eyes closed in the hopes to fall back asleep. 
 
"It's almost time to go inside though, should I wake her? But she looks so tired, I should let her sleep." Myungsoo pondered out loud.
 
Why is Myungsoo being so sweet all of a sudden? You thought, touched that he didn't want to wake you. I can't even just get up now or he'll know I wasn't asleep, I'll wait a few seconds. 
 
"Jin Ah, wake up we need to go." Myungsoo said softly as he shook you slightly. 
 
You opened your eyes and looked away abruptly upon seeing his handsome face so close to yours. 
 
"Let's go now." He repeated his tone returning to normal. "We have a lot of work to do."