Coffee and photography

Save me from my /ice prince/ boss
"Good idea." Myungsoo said, then walked off ily.
 
Well. 
 
Myungsoo just walked normally but you found it extremely y. The way he walked with power and authority. Looking even more handsome because he was dressed in your favourite black suit. 
 
For the next couple of minutes as promised, you sat on the bed not making any noise, in fact Myungsoo could barely hear you breathe. 
 
Not that he minded, in fact it really annoyed him when people would breathe loudly. But anyway. 
 
"Jin Ah?"
 
"Yes sir?"
 
"You can make a little bit of noise you know." He said playfully. 
 
"Thanks sir." You said smiling at him, grateful he was making an effort to make you feel comfortable. "So do you have anything you want me to do? Or that I can help with?"
 
"Actually I do. I could really do with some coffee, it would be nice if you would come with me to get some." 
 
Is he asking me on a date? You thought. No, that's ridiculous he just wants some company. Besides who asks someone to go on a date with them like that. 
 
"I'd love to, let's go." 
 
"Wait. Aren't you going to change?" Myungsoo asked. "Work's over now."
 
"It is? Okay then. I'll be ri--" You stopped in your tracks realising you didn't have a room to get changed in. 
 
"You change here, I'll change in the bathroom." Myungsoo said solving the problem. 
 
"Okay." You smiled trying to hide a blush, because of the way he grinned. 
 
A couple of minutes later you were dressed in denim shorts and a white t-shirt. Whilst Myungsoo was in jeans and a black t-shirt. 
 
How can he look so good in just a t-shirt?  How can she look so good in just simple clothes? Both of you thought about the other. 
 
You were his personal assistant, you spent more time with him than anyone. But why were you feeling so nervous with Myungsoo this time round?
 
"What would you like?" Myungsoo asked, this time he ordered instead of you. 
 
"I'll have a caramel frappuccino please." You told him. 
 
A couple of seconds later the waiter walked over and Myungsoo ordered his iced americano, two slices of chocolate cake and your caramel frappuccino. 
 
"I'll pay, it's okay." Myungsoo said seeing you reach for your purse. 
 
"It's okay sir." 
 
"No really, you're a good personal assistant. Let me treat you."
 
"Thank you." 
 
I wonder why he's being so nice you thought. Oh, well, it's not like I mind. 
 
When the order arrived the waiter set down a plate of chocolate cake, in front you and smiled. 
 
"I didn't order any cake though." You thought out loud. 
 
"I did though, for you. We worked hard today."
 
"Oh, you did? Well thank you sir." 
 
"Call me Myungsoo, we're around the same age anyway, and we're not working right now."
 
"Arraso, Myungsoo-sshi." 
 
"Aish." Myungsoo groaned quietly. This girl is impossible. 
 
Whilst eating you wondered why Myungsoo was being exceptionally friendly, maybe he had realised you were a nice person and worthy of the job you thought. 
 
It wasn't that you thought Myungsoo was a bad guy, in fact working with Myungsoo and seeing him interact with his friends you knew Myungsoo was a sweet guy, it's just he was a little careful around people he didn't know.
 
Do you think she's creeped out? Myungsoo pondered upon seeing you deep in thought. 
 
The real reason Myungsoo was being nicer to you was because after talking with Woohyun and explaining how he felt every time he saw you, how comfortable he was around you, he had discovered he had fallen for you. 
 
In fact Myungsoo was taking Woohyun's advice (well, he's second piece of advice, his first was to try ayegyo and buy you lots of gifts, this idea was quickly shot down with a skeptical face and 'really?' from Myungsoo) in wooing you; by being nicer to you.
 
"There you are!" Chanhee said panting at the entrance of the coffee shop. He appeared to be carrying some papers. 
 
"What the hell is he doing here?" Myungsoo muttered loud enough for you to hear then ran his hands through his hair.
 
He really doesn't like him, does he? You thought chuckling. 
 
"What brings you here Chanhee oppa?" 
 
"I came to give Mr Kim some papers."
 
"I asked for those two hours ago Chanhee." 
 
"Better late then never~" Chanhee sang and winked at you. Obviously hoping you could help him out by agreeing. 
 
"Want some coffee?" You asked holding out the remaining few drops of your frappuccino. 
 
"Nope. I have to go pick up some dry cleaning, see you back at hotel."
 
"Take care." You said waving him off. "Should we head back too sir?" 
 
"Myungsoo."
 
"Hmm? Oh right. Should we head back too Myungsoo-sshi?" 
 
Myungsoo nodded and walked slightly behind you back toward the hotel.
 
"Wait, Jin Ah, I just need to pick something up from here quickly." Myungsoo told you. 
 
"Sure." You said waiting outside the store. 
 
"Okay, let's go." He said returning with a small folder. 
 
"What's that?" You asked feeling it was slightly awkward. 
 
"It's my some photos I took, photography is one of my hobbies."
 
"Wow. Really? That's cool." You said making Myungsoo shake his head in disbelief. How could you be so cute? 
 
"Would you like to see them?"
 
"Yes please." You said, making Myungsoo smile at how cute and polite you would always be. 
 
Even when you were frustrated at how much work you had to do, or when someone was being annoying or rude, you would still amaze him with how polite you were. 
 
"You're really good at this." You complimented after flicking through most of the pictures. 
 
"Thanks." Myungsoo said smiling smugly. 
 
You had noticed he would always smile like that after he had accomplished something.
 
"Here." He said handing you some pictures. "These are for you."
 
You took them curiously and examined them whilst walking, it was pictures of the flowers you had wanted to look at earlier. 
 
"This is beautiful, thank you."
 
"Really? I didn't know if you'd like them."
 
"No it's perfect, now I can keep looking at them whenever I'm stressed or tired."
 
"Hey!" You heard that familiar voice call. "You guys sure are slow." 
 
It was Chanhee back from picking up his dry cleaning. 
 
"What's that? Pictures of flowers? Who gave you those? I'll buy you some real flowers baby."
 
"Mr Kim did and they're more than enough. At least they won't rot." You said glaring at Chanhee. 
 
"Fine then." Chanhee gave up and folded his hands crossly, whilst Myungsoo was gloating in the background, happy to be defended by you.
 
 It's not like he couldn't buy you real flowers, he could easily buy you a whole flower shop, it's just he didn't want to scare you away. 
 
The three of you then walked back to the hotel, Myungsoo walking extremely fast and Chanhee with his hands on your shoulders.