Excursion

Save me from my /ice prince/ boss

"Noona! Hyung!" Taemin called urgently knocking on the door. 

 
You opened your eyes and sat up still tired, Myungsoo did the same after you shook him a little. 
 
"Ow." Taemin yelled when you opened the door for him and he was greeted by Myungsoo throwing his bolster at him. "Noona, see how mean he is to me?" 
 
You rubbed Taemin's head for him, then shook your head at Myungsoo dissaprovingly. 
 
"Why did you wake me up Taemin?" Myungsoo spoke his voice scarily cold. 
 
"Because you said you would come on the camping trip! And the bus leaves at 11, so you need to wake up now to pack." Taemin reminded. 
 
Myungsoo groaned regretting that he agreed to come, he wanted nothing more than to just sleep the whole day after that trip to YongIn. 
 
"I'll be right down." You told Taemin and went to take a quick shower. 
 
When you got downstairs, Myungsoo was seated at the glass dining table, from the looks of it he had ordered waffles for breakfast.
 
"Jin Ah, come join us." 
 
You sat down and tucked in as Taemin explained where you were going on the trip, what you should bring and that you were going for two days. 
 
After eating you went upstairs with Myungsoo and packed for the two of you. 
 
"Why do you look so upset?" You asked chuckling lightly seeing Myungsoo laying down on the bed with a displeased face. 
 
"I'm not, it's just that I don't want to spend two days with only teenagers." 
 
"But you're great with Taemin."
 
"He's my brother I can tell him to shut up if I need to."
 
"It's okay Myungsoo, I'll protect you from them." You said giving him a pat on the head. Resulting in a skeptical stare from Myungsoo. 
 
You shrugged off Myungsoo's uneasiness as you walked through the hallway, it was a school excursion, they were usually the best. 
 
"Taemin do you any help packing?" You asked from outside his room. 
 
"No thanks noona." He said appearing with his bag already packed. "This is going to be so fun, I never get to go anywhere with hyung anymore because he's always working." 
 
"Yeah it's going to be awesome." You said happily. 
 
"Hyung, come on, let's go. We need to meet up at school first." Taemin yelled.
 
"Coming." Myungsoo yelled back.
 
Taemin's school was close and traffic was nonexistent, so it only took 10 minutes to get there. 
 
It was very big, clean and well designed building with lots of outdoor space filled with flowers and benches. 
 
"Good morning Taemin." His teacher greeted him upon arrival. 
 
"Good morning sir." Taemin chirped back. 
 
Next, his teacher shook both yours and Myungsoo's hand. "It's great that you're both accompanying Taemin on this trip." 
 
You smiled and Myungsoo gave a slight nod before Mr Yoo walked toward another group of students. 
 
Placing the bags you were holding on a near by bench, you waited for a couple minutes before being told to board the coach. 
 
On the coach Taemin sat near one of his friends, Minho whilst you and Myungsoo sat beside each other. 
 
"Why don't you sleep for a while?" You asked Myungsoo who was sat beside you bored whilst the rest of the children and adults chatted excitedly. 
 
"What about you?" Myungsoo asked wondering if you'd be okay for the journey. 
 
"I'll sleep too." You told Myungsoo as the two of you snuggled up together. 
 
Myungsoo slipped his hand into yours before falling asleep, making you smile warmly before closing your eyes to fall into a deep sleep.