Nice?

Save me from my /ice prince/ boss

"Good morning sir~" You said walking into the office.

 
Myungsoo nodded at her before handing you a pile of paper. "File these properly."
 
At least he nodded today. 
 
"Did you get home okay sir?" 
 
"Yeah, why wouldn't I?" 
 
"Just checking."
 
Why is she still smiling? Yesterday she would stop smiling when I answered short or rudely to her questions. 
 
"Mr Kim, you have a lot on your schedule. I'll reschedule some."
 
"No there's no need."
 
"But Mr Kim when will you rest?"
 
"Why would I rest? This is work."
 
You sighed and went into your office. 
 
I'm sorry Jin Ah, I just want to make Kwon industries successful. Wait, why do you care anyway?
 
For the rest of the day you stayed in her office as Myungsoo worked, he would often stare at you as you worked from his desk. He didn't know why but watching you work was sort of comforting to him. You of course had no idea. 
 
"It's lunchtime, I'm going now." You said and walked out. 
 
What kind of PA gets mad at her boss? Myungsoo thought and chuckled. 
 
"Jin Ah!" Chanhee called jumping up from his seat as soon as he saw you. 
 
"Oh, Chanhee. How are you?"
 
"I'm good, thanks. What about you?"
 
"I'm okay." You said with a smile. 
 
"You'll be great once we've had lunch." Chanhee said grinning. 
 
"Oh right lunch." 
 
"What's wrong?" Chanhee asked confused. 
 
"Is it okay if I just go give Mr Kim some food first?"
 
"Of course."
 
"Thank you~"
 
"You're cute Jin Ah, he's your boss not me."
 
"Still, I wanted to make sure you were okay with it." You said pouting slightly. 
 
"I'll wait for you in the lobby." 
 
"Okay"
 
"For you." You said placing a bowl of pasta on Myungsoo's desk. Then just as quickly as you had come in, you left. 
 
I didn't even ask for her to get me food today, but wait. Where is she going? 
 
 
Since Chanhee knew his way around, you blindly followed him to a small cafe.
 
"Sit here." Chanhee said pulling out a chair for her. "I'll be right back."
 
After waiting 5 minutes Chanhee returned with two huge bowls full of ice cream and brownies. 
 
"Here you go. I hope you don't mind skipping lunch for dessert, I thought you could do with something sweet after dealing with Myungsoo. This is my treat."
 
"Yum, this looks prefect. Thank you."
 
"You're welcome." 
 
For the first couple of minutes there was a slightly awkward silence as both people tucked into their sundaes before Chanhee finally spoke. 
 
"So Jin Ah, tell me, did Myungsoo do anything to you today?"
 
"Not really, he just is Myungsoo." You said scooping some more ice cream into . "Besides, won't you get bored if I tell you?"
 
"Of course not, pabo. Actually I think you don't really have much to say."
 
"I do too! He's rude and never answers when you talk to him and he's always so cold. It's not like a smile would kill him."
 
"It probably could." Chanhee said laughing alongside you.
 
Since the two finished eating quickly they decided to walk back to the office, instead of taking the subway. 
 
"You know Jin Ah, Myungsoo is actually being nice to you, I think he likes you."
 
"WHAT?" You spat almost choking on some water. 
 
"Woah, are you okay?" Chanhee asked patting her back. 
 
"You said he likes me. And he's nice to me! What do you mean?"
 
"Well, Myungsoo isn't really nice like he is to you to anyone. You've only been here for a little while and he's been nicer to you than he has to people who have been him for months. So I'm guessing he likes you."
 
You stared blankly at the floor for a second before responding. 
 
"How is he nice to me? He barely even acknowledges me, I never get thanked. He makes me do menial things like finding good kimchi, making sure he has the right brand of tissue and yesterday he made go to about million shops to find the 'best' camera case."
 
"That's nothing Jin Ah!" Chanhee said laughing. "With Jiyeon he made her dress a certain way, talk a certain way, he once even had her stay back at the office for hours just because he found her filing her nails instead typing up work he didn't even need."
 
"That's not bad."
 
"There's more. At least he even acknowledges you slightly, with most of us he just walks past us and gets Linda to brief us. Oh and one time we were going to have a party for someone's birthday and he kicked us out of the building."
 
"Still not bad." 
 
"Jin Ah, I'm still not done."
 
"When Mejin had to bring her baby to work he said that if she didn't want her job, she shouldn't disturb those who do."
 
Jin Ah made an o shape with before checking her vibrating phone. "Well now my loving boss wants be back." 
 
"Okay, let's go." Chanhee said chuckling at her sarcasm. 
 
"Thanks again for lunch. I had a great time." You said entering the huge building you worked in.
 
"My pleasure, maybe we could have lunch again tomorrow?"
 
"Yeah." You said waving before entering the chamber of torture, also known as your office.