Hi I'm Chanhee

Save me from my /ice prince/ boss

You blew up your bangs, as your boss stepped into your office. You was sure he had come to collect the notes he had asked for. 

 
"Are you finished?" Myungsoo skeptically asked. 
 
"Yes sir." You said handing the paper over. 
 
You  looked up at your boss hoping the work was good enough. The look on his face didn't look as if it was but then again Myungsoo had that cold, distant look on his face most of the time. 
 
"Can you schedule the meeting for a later date?"
 
"No Sir, it would be very hard to get another time since Ms Lee is very busy."
 
"This will have to do then." Myungsoo said walking away and into his own office. 
 
You excused yourelf and went into one of the corridors. 
 
"What the hell! I work my arse off for two hours straight and he doesn't even thank me. Stupid ice prince, who does he think he is? I could've done better if I had more ti--"
 
"You're talking about Mr Kim, hmm?" A guy's voice said startling you.
 
"Oh, um." You stuttered. 
 
"It's okay, I won't tell him." The handsome guy said winking at you. "You're his new PA, aren't you? I'm Chanhee, I work here too, nice to meet you."
 
"Yeah, I am. My name is Jin Ah, it's nice to meet you too." 
 
"Don't worry about Mr Kim, I guess he's just a meanie." Chanhee said making Jin Ah laugh for the first time today. 
 
"Thanks, it feels so good to laugh again."
 
"Friends?" Chanhee said extending his hand.
 
"Friends." You said taking his hand. 
 
"Okay, I guess I'll be on my way, it was really nice to meet you Jin Ah. Maybe we can have lunch together tomorrow?" 
 
"Yeah, I'd like that." You said smiling widely. 
 
"Awesome!" Chanhee cheered before he got into the lift. 
 
Feeling better you walked back into your office, Myungsoo was in his meeting so you started organising the tasks for tomorrow. 
 
Coming back from his meeting Myungsoo noticed the lights were still in his office and decided to go see why.
 
"Electricity isn't free, you know." He mumbled as he got closer to his office. "Jin Ah, is that you?"
 
"Mr Kim please, I'm so tired." Myungsoo managed to make out from the grumbling he heard.
 
"What in the worl-" He began as he walked into the office beside his. 
 
"She fell asleep?" Myungsoo whispered as he got closer to you. "Miss Jung." He called hoping to wake you up.
 
I want to go home, what do I do? Can I just leave her behind? 
 
"Appa." You mumbled in your sleep.
 
"Do I look like your appa woman? I'm way too handsome." Myungsoo said picking up his suit jacket before shouting at you. "IREONA!"
 
You jumped up and stared at Myungsoo, sleepy, confused and slightly scared. 
 
"You fell asleep in the office." Myungsoo explained. 
 
"Oh, I'm really sorry Mr Kim."
 
"It's past your hours anyway, now let's go."
 
"Oh, sure. Where though?"
 
"I don't know about you, but I'm going home." Myungsoo said slowly losing patience at the sleepy girl. 
 
"Oh right, let's go." You said and started to walk.
 
"Miss Jung?"
 
"Yes sir?"
 
"The exit is this way."
 
"Oh. Thanks." You said rubbing the back of your neck.
 
Myungsoo walked toward his car and was about to get in like usual but for some reason he felt the need to check on Jin Ah, it was odd because he didn't usually care this much about his workers. 
 
"Jin Ah, are you waking to your car?"
 
"No sir, I don't have a car."
 
"You should call someone to walk you home, it's quite late and taking a bus or waking isn't very safe."
 
"It's okay, I'll be fine Mr Kim. And I live alone."
 
"I can drop you, where do you live?"
 
"It's really okay." You insisted and turned to walk away.
 
"Okay whatever, I just hope you turn up for work tomorrow." Myungsoo said and walked closer to his car.
 
Oh, did I upset him? That's really not a good idea, stop being so nice and just go with him Jin Ah, if it was burdensome he wouldn't have offered. 
 
"Um. This is my address, if it's not too much trouble I would be thankful if you dropped me." You said offering your boss a smile, he couldn't have been that bad if he asked to drop you home, right?
 
Myungsoo didn't say anything and got into his shiny black Audi. 
 
Does this mean he can't drop me?
 
"What you can't open the door?" You heard your boss' say.
 
"Oh,I can." She shot out, both shocked and confused at her boss' bipolar behaviour.
 
The car journey was an awkward one, Myungsoo drove like you weren't there and you sat there fidgeting with your bunny bag charm.
 
As Myungsoo turned toward you to tell you they were at your house, he noticed what she had been fiddling with the whole journey. Is she really 23? Myungsoo smiled at the thought. 
 
"You can get out now." Was Myungsoo's way of telling Jin Ah she was home. 
 
"Thank you sir." You said smiling sweetly, until she noticed Myungsoo had gotten out of the car too. "Would you like to come upstairs Mr Kim?" You asked wondering why he too had gotten out of the car. 
 
"That's slightly inappropriate Miss Jung. "
 
"Oh, no I jus-"
 
"Could show me a grocery store near by?" Myungsoo cut you off. Chuckling inwardly at your cute, flustered face.
 
"Of course." You said imediately, choosing to forget Myungsoo's rudeness before, he was your boss after all.  
 
You walked him to store and he walked straight inside, no thank you no goodbye. You wereused to your boss' behaviour by now though. As you stood outside all you saw Myungsoo buy was some sweets a bottle of strawberry milk. 
 
He looks so handsome in his suit, he looks kind of of cute too; the way he's examining the candy. If only he wasn't so cold all the time.
 
"Oh, you waited for me?" Myungsoo said ripping you from your thoughts. 
 
"Yeah, I thought we could walk back to the car together."
 
"I see." Myungsoo said starting to walk ahead. 
 
"Goodnight then sir." You said reaching your apartment. 
 
"Yeah." Myungsoo said getting into his car. 
 
He would sometimes drop Linda off, but that would always be when she'd ask, she was his most trusted employee; Hana's best friend too. 
 
Although this time Myungsoo did it because he felt like he should, he didn't know why yet he just felt like he had to and this time, Myungsoo waited until you were inside your house unlike when he would drop Linda. 
 
There were few people who understood Myungsoo, but ever since Jin Ah arrived Myungsoo was no longer one of those few. 
 
______________________________________________________________
 
A/N: 
Thank you for subscribing c:
The story is kinda slow at the moment but thanks for bearing with it too. <3
 
((oh, oh and anyone wondering who 'Hana' is, well umm I can't tell you guys. /evil laugh/ SHE will come in much later.))
 
And please comment more. Is Myungsoo's character okay? He isn't turning out like what I wanted him to be. 
 
How do you feel about Chunji being a small love rival? 
 
Oh and Myungsoo didn't buy those sweets for himself, fyi. - hope that doesn't confuse you too much