What?

Save me from my /ice prince/ boss

"Jin Ah~ come down. Oppa's waiting." Myungsoo left you a voicemail on Monday morning. You spent this weekend apart because you were touring Seoul with your friend from America. 

"Oppa. I just got out of the shower 5 minutes ago! I'll be at least another 20 minutes. >~<" You texted him. 

A few minutes later you heard a knock on the door and opened it in a slippers and a bathrobe. Since the bathrobe was cosy you applied makeup before wearing clothes. Looking back maybe that wasn't the best idea. 

"How can you answer the door like that?!" Myungsoo scolded. "You know how many erts there are around?" 

You nodded then laughed. "Yes because my boyfriend is one of those." 

He scoffed. "Just put some clothes on before I can't resist myself and make it that you need to have another shower." 

You mouth hung open at his comments and you left immediately to get ready. After putting on your work clothes you came back into the living room to style your hair. 

Myungsoo who was playing games prior to this turned to face you and and watched. Admiring how beautiful you looked. 

You then grabbed your bag and you both headed to Myungsoo's car. "Thanks for picking me up today." You said as he parked in company car park. 

"No problem, honey." 

"Myungsoo!! You're here." Meejin who was waiting outside his office said. "I came here to visit dad and I thought I'd visit you too." 

"Hi." He said unlocking his door. He went in first followed by Meejin then you. 

"You look so handsome today." She cooed then began fiddling with his hair.

Wtf this girl is playing with my baby's hair. Yes you were being childish to an extent but you really didn't like the way she was being flirty with your boyfriend. 

"Aren't you going to leave?" She dared to say to you. 

"I'm sorry but my desk is here." 

"Ew Myungsoo. Why keep your PA's desk in your office?" 

"Because she's MY PA, so she should be in MY office. I don't think you should concern yourself with the way I work." Meejin looked offended and left and you couldn't help but stifle a laugh at how blunt Myungsoo was sometimes. 

He caught you laughing then rolled his eyes at her and joined you. 

Later you joined Linda to run some errands at the bank and came back in time for lunchtime. 

As you went to Myungsoo's office you noticed Meejin leaving it. She saw you and turned back inside as you went it. "And remember oppa be careful of girls who might just want your money." She said before leaving. It was never much but she was always being slyly rude towards you when you were nothing but nice to her. 

"Do you want me to get you lunch?" Myungsoo offered. "I already ate because Meejin got me lunch." 

"No! I'll get my own." You snapped irked that he didn't seem more angry at her rudeness. 

"Meejin isn't that bad." He said before you left. You couldn't lie you were jealous. He was nice to her and she was all over him. But he was your wasn't he? Why didn't it feel that way? 

You got lunch and ate with Chanhee and by the end of it you were feeling much better. 

The door to Myungsoo's office was open and you walked grasping a slice of cake and a handwritten note saying sorry in big letters holding it so Myungsoo could see even from inside. 

You walked in grinning but your face fell immediately when you saw Myungsoo and Meejin kissing. You stood there silently unable to comprehend anything. 

"Thanks for lunch on Thursday oppa I had a great time at yours." Meejin said after the kiss. Thursday, the day you had plans, the day he wouldn't let you in. He blew you off for her? But why lie? You had so many questions your head hurt. 

Myungsoo froze when he saw you at the door. Meejin just smirked. He knew from the way your eyes were watering you saw everything. You apologised for interrupting coldly and shut door the before rushing off home. 

_________
A/N: 
Anyone who leaves a comment, I love you. It feels so great to hear feedback or just how you guys feel about a character or anything! 
Anyways ~ please leave comments if you can as they help motivate me and enjoy (: