Sleep with, I mean next to me

Save me from my /ice prince/ boss

 "Goodnight Chanhee." You said getting out of the elevator with Myungsoo. 

 
"Goodnight baby." He replied before the doors closed and took him up to his floor. 
 
"I'm so tired." You said yawning as soon as you arrived in yours and Myungsoo's hotel room. 
 
"Me too, let's go straight to sleep." 
 
"Don't you want to change first?" You suggested. 
 
Myungsoo picked up his pyjamas reluctantly and groaned slightly at the thought of having to get changed in the bathroom. 
 
"You can just change here Myungsoo." You said noticing that he was too tired to want to get changed in the bathroom. "I promise I won't look." You added grinning. 
 
"You get changed too." Myungsoo said turning to face the wall. "I won't look either." 
 
You nodded, turned around, then whispered "He's so cute." Unaware Myungsoo could hear you. 
 
You rushed into your Hello Kitty pyjamas. "I'm done."
 
"Me too." Came Myungsoo's reply. And you both turned around, not surprising Myungsoo had changed into black pyjamas. 
 
"You really like black, don't you?" You walking toward the sofa. 
 
"What's not to like?" He answered as he placed his phone on the table and sat beside you. "You really like Hello Kitty?" He mirrored your earlier question looking at your clothing. 
 
"Yeah." You admitted sheepishly. Then let out a long yawn. 
 
"Tired?" He asked. 
 
"Very. Aren't you?" You said tying your hair in a loose bin. 
 
"Yeah, I am. So let's sleep?" 
 
"Let's." You agreed and got up to get into bed.  Stopping when you realised this was Myungsoo's room. "I'll sleep on the sofa."
 
"There's no need. I'll get you a room, this is ridiculous." Myungsoo said, the tone of his voice getting deeper and filled with authority. 
 
"It's so late sir, I would really rather just sleep on the couch." You told him truthfully. 
 
"You take the bed then." Myungsoo said flatly. 
 
"No. It's your room." You insisted. 
 
"But." Myungsoo said scratching the back of neck, wondering how to explain it was not gentlemen like to let you sleep on the floor. 
 
"But what?" You questioned. 
 
"Nothing. Although, it is a double bed. You know if you w-ant to s-sleep with me, I mean next to me." Myungsoo stuttered. 
 
Great, why I am stuttering? Myungsoo doesn't stutter, I'm the boss of a huge company, what is this? He thought. 
 
"I don't think that's a good idea." You said concerned about disturbing him, seen as he was being so kind. And well, slightly cute the way he stuttered. 
 
"What do you mean?" He asked worriedly. 
 
"I usually kick people and sleep on top of them in my sleep." You admitted. 
 
"Oh." Myungsoo chuckled relived you didn't think he was ert. "It's the same with me, I sleep talk too, so I'm sure it'll be fine."
 
"In that case, sure. Goodnight sir." You said switching the lights off once you were both in bed. 
 
Sure it was a little awkward sleeping in the same bed with your boss, who was also a guy, who you also hated at times but soon enough you fell right asleep. 
 
Myungsoo on the other hand was wide awake, too nervous to ask if you were still awake. 
 
Maybe it was just being so close to you, so close he could practically feel you breathe on his neck. 
 
Close enough to smell the sweet smell of vanilla you always wore, the smell he had grown extremely fond of. 
 
It was when you reached out to hug his back and didn't retreat that he realised you were asleep. 
 
Surprisingly Myungsoo felt relaxed in your embrace, it felt so normal to be have you cuddling him.
 
Judging by the smile on his face, Myungsoo was more than happy to have you hugging him and soon fell asleep. 
 
You opened your eyes and brushed the hair away from your eyes. Immediately you felt the coldness hit you, all night you had felt a strange warmth but now it was gone. Sighing you got up and walked to the bathroom. 
 
Only after exiting the bathroom did you notice that Myungsoo as well as his stuff was missing.
 
You walked back to the bed and picked up your phone to call Myungsoo. 
 
To your surprise he had already left you a message. He explained that he had to attend some business elsewhere and that you could have today off, but should stay in Yongin. 
 
You texted him back to let him know you had got the message, then left the room in search of Chanhee. 
 
"Hey! Chanhee oppa, I have today off, let's go out?" You said excited to have a day off. 
 
"Sorry Jin-Ah, I can't go. I have way too much work to do." Chanhee told you. 
 
"Really?" You asked a little suprised he had turned you down, Chanhee loved going out in Yongin.
 
"Yeah sorry. But we can at least get breakfast together baby." He said trying to make it up to you. 
 
"Never mind then oppa, let's go eat." You told him smiling. 
 
As Myungsoo was waiting in the hospital where he had to sort some things out he felt an odd empty feeling, this was usually the time you would bring him coffee and a small snack to eat, saying he had to keep up his energy for the rest of the day, even though he was pretty sure you disliked him. 
 
Eating with Chanhee was something you enjoyed doing, the conversations and jokes you two would make as well as the fact you both really liked sweet things. It was definitely something you enjoyed. 
 
However, you were so used to seeing Myungsoo first thing in the morning that it felt odd without him there.
 
When you first started working for Myungsoo, you and Myungsoo would sit in a much preferred silence, but recently you two would make small talk whilst drinking morning coffee. 
 
"See you later baby." Chanhee said snapping you out of your thoughts. 
 
"See you oppa. Don't work too hard, okay?" You told him. 
 
"I won't. Have fun!" He replied before going off toward the exit.
 
Without Myungsoo you didn't really know what to do all day so you decided to just stay in the hotel, seen as you didn't really know your way around. 
 
"Mr Kim, are you sure you want to keep her on life support?" The head doctor said. 
 
"Why? Are you not getting enough money?" Myungsoo scoffed. 
 
"It's not that, she just isn't improving and it's a waste of resources." The doctors said trying to reason with Myungsoo. 
 
"Take some more money then! If you want I'll build you a new damn hospital but if anything happens to her, know you won't be spared." Myungsoo threatened before walking out. 
 
Driving back to hotel Myungsoo again felt like he was missing something, usually he would drive with you beside him, not that you would talk much but just having you there beside him brought Myungsoo a sense of comfort. And now that you weren't there it left a rather empty feeling within him. 
 
Hearing the phone ring you leapt up from your bed where you had been watching a drama online, without noticing a huge smiled spread across your face to see that it was Myungsoo calling you.  
 
"Myungsoo? Hi." You said cheerily.
 
"Hello Jin Ah." He said happy to hear your voice again. 
 
"Are you coming back now?"
 
"Yeah, I am. Why? Did you miss me?" Myungsoo asked playfully. 
 
"Actually I did." You told him. "Didn't you miss me?"
 
"Of course I did." Myungsoo defended. "But that's not why I called you." He continued his voice sounding slightly more cold. 
 
'Myungsoo, no. Don't start being all sappy and greasy like Woohyun. You aren't even dating her yet.' He scolded. 
 
"So why did you call?" You asked slightly disappointed now.
 
'Why am I so sad now? He is only my boss. He obviously didn't call to tell me he missed me.'
 
"I was just wondering if you had eaten."
 
"I haven't."
 
"Great, I haven't eaten either. Do you want to go to get some food?"
 
"Yes please. When should I be ready for?"
 
'Silly Jin Ah, he was calling to be nice. And I'd much rather have this Myungsoo than an overly greasy one.'
 
"Actually never mind, I'll bring some chicken back to the hotel."
 
"Oh, okay. Thank you."
 
"See you." 
 
"Bye."
 
You then hung up the phone, grinning like crazy as you walked over and made sure you looked okay. I mean you were about to dine with the perfection that is Kim Myungsoo. Albeit in pyjamas and with fried chicken.