I don't like rides

Save me from my /ice prince/ boss

You opened your eyes to find Myungsoo snoring softly beside you. 

 

Last night you had slept beside Myungsoo again, there probably were rooms avaliable now, but to be honest neither of you really wanted separate rooms. It was nice having company. 

 
You then sat beside Myungsoo admiring his handsome features, his pink lips puffy and mouth slightly open. You stopped staring at him when you felt yourself getting hot and starting to blush then walked toward the bathroom. 
 
It was natural to feel hot and flustered around him, right? He was extremely handsome. But lately you had noticed it happen way more often, especially when he would come close to you or happen to touch you, you would feel your heart rate increase significantly. 
 
The time was only 7 am, so after getting dressed out of your pyjamas you crawled back into bed and started reading a manga. 
 
You were so into the manga you didn't noticed Myungsoo wake up and look you.  
 
His heart skipping a beat seeing that your hair was now wavy from the braids and you still hadn't put on any make up, emphasising your cute and innocent look.  
 
No matter how hard Myungsoo tried to speak, he simply couldn't form the words. Eventually he stirred a little then yawned, which was enough to let you know he was awake. 
 
"Did you sleep well sir?" You asked him setting aside your book. 
 
"Yeah, what about you?" He replied patting down his hair into place. 
 
"I slept well too, thanks." You smiled. "Go get changed and I'll go downstairs and order breakfast."
 
"Thanks Jin Ah." Myungsoo said smiling, his smile causing you to turn to goo, and his thank you warming your heart.  
 
You took a deep breath, nodded, then left the room as fast you could trying not let Myungsoo see how much his one smile could affect you. 
 
'He thanked me smiling for the first time.' You thought. 'He really isn't as bad as I thought.' 
 
Breakfast was pretty silent as you both sat watching the news, although toward the end Myungsoo did say that you would be leaving Yongin today seen as Woohyun now had everything under control, and that as it was our last day you could accompany him, Woohyun and  Woohyun's girlfriend to the theme park. An offer you gladly accepted.  
 
You wore black shorts, with a grey hoody and pink converse teamed with a cute side bag, whilst Myungsoo wore his black jeans, grey hoody and black converse.
 
A lucky coincidence? No. Myungsoo had taken a glance at your outfit before getting changed into his. He knew this wasn't a date but when he walked around with you, he wanted people to know you were his. (Well, going to be his.) 
 
"Woohyun-sshi!" You called out seeing Woohyun waiting for you at the entrance of the theme park. 
 
"Jin Ah, Myungsoo." He greeted back. 
 
"Should we go in now?" Myungsoo asked. 
 
"MinJung isn't here yet though." Came Woohyun's reply. "But you two can go in."
 
You and Myungsoo both looked at each other wondering whether the other wanted to go in. 
 
"Go. Me and Minjung are treating this a date anyway, so we probably won't spend time with you." Woohyun said. 
 
"But hyung." Myungsoo whined, he was really nervous to be around you since this wasn't a work task. 
 
"Jin Ah, will you take him and make him have some fun. He works way too hard." Woohyun said pushing you both into the park. 
 
"Sure, let's go." You said waving goodbye to Woohyun.
 
A couple of seconds later Woohyun sent Myungsoo a text, telling him that he was leaving and that Myungsoo should a make a move on you. To which Myungsoo sent back Woohyun's most famous expression =_=. 
 
"Woohyun's right. You do work too hard." You told Myungsoo. 
 
"It's not work when you love what you do." 
 
"Really, Myungsoo? Sometimes when I look at you I worry you work too hard, when we go home in the night you look so tired and have huge eye bags." 
 
"I'm okay. Don't worry about me. I guess I just work to keep my mind off things." Myungsoo said, his eyes filling with sadness. "Where should we go first?" He quickly followed with. 
 
"Um. I." You began whilst fidgeting with the charm on your bag. 
 
"Are you okay?"
 
"Yeah. I'm okay. It's just that. I. Uh. I don't really like rides, they make me feel sick."
 
"Oh. That's okay, we can just leave."
 
"No! No. We came all this way, and I don't mind some rides and I can always just watch you go on them. Honestly I thought I could sit on a bench whilst you and Woohyun went on the rides." You admitted. 
 
Myungsoo thought for a while then smiled. "I know where we can go. Follow me." 
 
You followed obediently behind Myungsoo, almost getting a lost a couple of times in the crowds of people. 
 
"Here it is. The scary house. This isn't a ride, so it won't make you feel sick. All we have to do is walk around in it." Myungsoo said proudly. 
 
"Great." You said smiling awkwardly. 
 
"Stay right beside me, it's dark." He instructed. 
 
You stood frozen at the entrance staring at the eerie, darkness that awaited you. 
 
"Are you okay?" Myungsoo asked concerned. 
 
You nodded, lying of course. You got scared extremely easily and a scary house was the last place you wanted to find yourself.