I'll win you that bunny

Save me from my /ice prince/ boss
"Let's see who can win the most prizes." You said now amidst all the fair games. 
 
"There's no point." He said. 
 
"What?" You asked cocking your head slightly. 
 
"I'll win. I'm the best at these games." He said confidently. 
 
"We'll see." You said equally as confident. 
 
"Myungsoo!" someone who sounded a lot like Woohyun called.
 
"What are you doing here hyung?" Myungsoo asked completely confused. 
 
"I came to make sur- I mean play with my dongsaeng and his lovely personal assistant. So what are we doing?" 
 
"Playing the games." You told Woohyun.
 
"Oh cool, let's go try the strength won first." He suggested. 
 
"But hyung we were going see who could win the most games."
 
"That's not romant- I mean that's not fun. Let's just play and have a good time." 
 
So as Woohyun suggested the three of you went to left to test out how strong you were. Woohyun getting 100 points, you getting 110 and Myungsoo wining with his 155 points. 
 
"Wow Woohyun oppa, I really thought you would win." 
 
"How could he? He's water fists."
 
"Yah!" Woohyun scolded making you snicker.
 
You then played a couple more games, the basketball throwing game, you came closest to winning but after spending a considerable amount of money, the boys dragged you away. 
 
"Myungsoo come here!" Woohyun called.
 
"What?" 
 
"Yah, don't be grumpy at me I'm making sure you don't mess up. What kind of ty date is this?" 
 
"It's wasn't a date." 
 
"Whatever. Now look, Jin Ah's been trying to win something for ages. Go win something and gift it to her. I'm going now. And remember to be sweeter and nicer to her." Woohyun said about to leave. 
 
"Wait!" Myungsoo called. "Thanks hyung." 
 
Woohyun nodded and waved Myungsoo in your direction. 
 
"Which one?" Myungsoo asked. 
 
"What do you mean?" You replied. 
 
"Which toy do you think is the cutest?"
 
"The big bunny." You answered. 
 
"I'll try my best." Myungsoo said and picked up the gun, the aim of the game was to shoot all the targets accurately.
 
You watched intently as Myungsoo aimed for the first target, watching him play this game, was making you even more attracted to him. His eyes were piercing into the targets and the look of determination all over his face. 
 
"We'll take the bunny please." He said after hitting each target perfectly.
 
"Yay you won." You said ecstatically. Myungsoo then handed you the bunny. "Thank you." You said touched that he won something for you. 
 
"Could I interest you in playing for the male bunny?" The game attendant said. 
 
"I'll win it for you Myungsoo!" You said excitedly. 
 
After coming close to winning about 5 times Myungsoo finally stopped you. 
 
"It's okay, I don't like stuffed toys anyway." Myungsoo said attempting to comfort you. 
 
"Okay." You said sadly. "I didn't win anything today, that ."
 
"That's because the games are made to make money, don't worry. And you did win something, remember the dance mat?" 
 
"Excuse me!" The same lady from the game called out. "Here." She said handing you the male bunny. 
 
"But I didn't win." You said confusedly. 
 
"You did play a lot and you already have the female bunny, so here."
 
"That's really nice of you, thank you." You said gratefully and the lady left. You then turned to give Myungsoo his bunny. "Oh but you don't like stuffed toys." 
 
"This is different, you won this for me." He said taking his bunny. "Now let's go into the ferris wheel and take some pictures."
 
"Sure, let's go." 
 
After taking selcas together with your ears and bunnies, as well as the scenery you both got of the ferris wheel and went to eat. 
 
Before leaving you went on a couple more rides of your choice and approval, one including a water ride, leaving the two you you soaking wet. 
 
"Today was really fun." You said as you and Myungsoo drove back. 
 
"Yeah, it was good to just have some fun after working."
 
That was about the most conversation the two of you had, on the way back home. Myungsoo dropped you off at your apartment and you wished him sweet dreams. 
 
Myungsoo watched you go inside before whispering. "Goodnight Jin Ah. Today was probably the most enjoyable time I've had in awhile. Thank you."