Pay attention to me!

Save me from my /ice prince/ boss

It was a short 5 minute walk to the beach but Mr Yoo insisted you walked further down to go farming for some vegetables and fishing with the locals. 

"But I'm hungry now." Changmin one of Taemin's other classmates complained. 

"You had better hurry up and pick those vegetables and catch that fish then!" Mr Yoo said laughing heartily at the kid's impatience. 

"We have to catch our food then cook it?" Myungsoo whispered dissatisfied as the rest of the groups followed closely behind Mr Yoo. 

"Yes we do hyung! Stop being so lazy, this is going to be so fun!" Taemin scolded him as he tightened the straps on his backpack and started marching alongside the other two boys in your group. 

"Yeah, Myung." You said giving him a cheeky pat on the back before racing ahead alongside Taemin. 

Myungsoo groaned and picked his pace. "Stupid Jin Ah, I only came because of her and she leaves me alone." 

"Okay. Pick any vegetables you want then go over to your work stations are start cooking them, as the sea isn't safe for fishing today you can pick some sea food from that shop over there." Mr Yoo instructed." 

"Yes, sir." The class echoed. 

You trudged through the grass and mud for a while and decided to get vegetables with Myungsoo for the the spicy crab stew you were making. Meanwhile the boys went off the get the crab. 

The sun was shining brightly on the green fields, it was great day to be outside not too hot and not too cold. 

"Oppa what's wrong?" You asked Myungsoo when you saw that he was pulling out the vegetables silently. In fact he hadn't complained or even talked to you since a while ago. 

Myungsoo looked up at you but then carried on with his task. "Nothing."

"Myungsoo oppa, don't be like that, what's wrong?" You said babying him and even shuffling over to give him a kiss on the cheek. 

He handed you the vegetables and laughed. "You should keep paying attention to me like this." 

You examined the vegetables and nodded. "This veg looks great! My oppa is the best." 

Myungsoo leaned in to kiss you, his cologne lingered around nose as you let your close feeling complete bliss. 

"Ew guys why are you always doing this?!" Taemin said his voice hinting annoyance more than embarrassment. 

"Why are you always here when I'm alone with my girlfriend? You brat." Myungsoo scolded using the glare he used too much back in the office. It wasn't like he was asking for much just some relaxing alone time with the girl he loved so very much, the one the made him feel warm and complete. 

"Come on we need to get back and cook our food." Key reminded. Minho was beside him his hands clasping a small bag full of three large crabs. 

Myungsoo took the basket of vegetables from you and held your hand as the five of you made it back to stone paved landing outside the country house. 

 

AN:
It's been almost a year! I'm so sorry for taking forever but hopefully I can update more now and get back into the flow of writing. Although I've forgotten where this story was going...
Again, if you have any suggestions leave comments and I'll try my best.
Enjoy. <3