Fire Jin Ah

Save me from my /ice prince/ boss

Myungsoo came in early the next morning determined to sort things out and tell Mr Kwon he had no interest in marrying his daughter. Strangely he found Mr Kwon in his office already. 

"Myungsoo, I want you to fire that assistant of yours. Messing around with girls in the workplace isn't right." Meejin's father lectured Myungsoo early in the morning before the younger man could even sit at his desk. 

"I assure you there is no messing around I don't even remember the girls name and I'd rather not fire her because she has learnt all routines, doesn't talk much and is efficient." Myungsoo said speaking the truth. Well except for the fact that they were seeing each other. 

"As your boss you should listen to me and my orders but since you are such a good employee to me and treat me as your father I will allow you to keep her as your PA. I just hope you aren't lying to me and there really is nothing going on between you. Because if that is the case I will fire both of you." 

Myungsoo got up from his desk and bowed as Mr Kwon left. "That was easy." He said out loud as you happened to walk in for the day. 

"What was?" You said leaving some paperwork on Myungsoo desk. 

"Oh just saving you from getting fired." He didn't mention the threat he just received. 

"What?" You said wide-eyed. Myungsoo chuckled and pat your head. 

"Well Meejin is slightly jealous we're going out and so she told her dad to make me fire you. I convinced him we weren't dating and made him let me keep you." 

"Oh... Well thank you." You said still unable to comprehend why you'd have to lose your job because the boss' daughter had a crush on your boyfriend. 

"Don't think about it too much. We just have to remember to be more careful and lock the door when cuddling."

"Cuddling?" You laughed. "I remember the first few days I spent with you I wouldn't have thought you even knew what the word meant." 

"Yah. Don't mock me! I can still order you around and be just as mean it's not like you do your job that well." 

"Hey! You're the one always slacking and making me do so too."


"Well sorry for trying to do nice things with my girl--" 

Your bickering was interrupted by a knock at the door. 

"Mr Kim. I need your signature before I order more materials." Chanhee said. 


"Did you check the order properly?" Myungsoo asked firmly. 

"No sir. I was hoping you could sign it first since this is a trusted company."

"Just because it's a trusted company doesn't mean you don't check. Go back and check." Myungsoo scoffed. It still baffled you how he could be so sweet one second and so scary the next. 

"Can't you sign it Mr Kim? We could always just call the company later if anything is wrong." You said not wanting Chanhee to have to go all the way back and then still have to go back and forth. 

"Excuse me but I'm the manager here, no? It'd be better if you didn't interfere." Myungsoo said then glared at you. 

"Mr Kim it's obvious you're dating Jin Ah, I won't tell anyone because I'm her friend so you don't need to pretend or be rude to her." Chanhee said smiling at you.

 Myungsoo just stopped glaring and kept quiet. He signed the paper and roughly handed it back to Chanhee. 

"Thanks honey." Chanhee said winking at you before he went on his way. 

"Who does he think he is?" Myungsoo said trying to sound angry but it failed because he was pouting cutely. 

Here it comes you thought the jealousy, he can kiss a girl but I can't talk to someone as lovely as Chanhee. You scoffed and drank your coffee. 

"What is it?" Myungsoo said noticing you weren't listening to him but you were in your own world. 

"Nothing~" You sang running off to the photocopier before he could say anything more.