Caught red handed

Save me from my /ice prince/ boss

 


 
"Okay kids, we're here." Mr Yoo announced, the 42 year old teacher seemed oddly refreshed after driving for two hours without any breaks. 
 
"Myungsoo oppa, wake up." You said trying to wake the man whilst the rest of the kids scurried off the bus and walked straight in front to toward the resort. 
 
Myungsoo just stirred about in his sleep but there was no signs of him waking up. "Oppa!" You called getting impatient. 
 
Seeing this Taemin walked toward you with his friend Minho. "Let's just leave him here." Minho said looking very serious about his suggestion. 
 
"You go, I'll bring him outside the resort." You told the two boys, not one of them seemed to hesitate before running off and joining the group. 
 
"Myu-" You attempted to wake up Myungsoo again but stopped when he pulled you on top of him. 
 
"Shh, let's just stay here." He whispered into your ear groggily. 
 
"We can't just stay on the coach Myungsoo, Taemin and the others are waiting for us." You informed him strictly. 
 
Not listening he pulled you closed to him and inhaled the sweet vanilla perfume you had on today. "Please." 
 
"5 minutes." You said not being able to resist natural aegyo and sleepy eyes. 
 
Besides, it wasn't that bad cuddling with the gorgeous man whom you called your boyfriend. 
 
What felt like two seconds later Taemin got back on the bus. "Really?" He said exasperated. "Noona, the whole class is waiting for us." 
 
You jumped off Myungsoo and hurriedly grabbed your bags, not knowing how to defend yourself when you were caught red handed. 
 
Myungsoo gave a long sigh, picked up his bag and caught up with the two of you as you trogged through the grass to find the others.  
 
The rest of the class was waiting in front of the fairly big resort. Once Mr Yoo saw you arrive he began talking. 
 
You averted your eyes as he did so, feeling as though you'd been caught in the act. 
 
"We haven't done anything wrong, it's not like we had ." Myungsoo whispered noticing your discomfort. 
 
You slapped him on his arm and signalled for him to be quiet. 
 
"Okay, so finally. Each group has there own room. 5 people to a group. Preferably one or two adults in each." Mr Yoo ended his talk. 
 
Leaving everyone to walk quickly to find the best rooms. 
 
Taemin, Key and Minho would be sharing rooms with you and Myungsoo. 
 
The room wasn't exactly spacious, but it didn't matter seen as you would only be sleeping here for one night. 
 
There was a single bunk bed beside the door and double bunk overlooking the greenery. 
 
"I'll take the top bunk." Minho announced. And placed his bag on his bed. 
 
"We'll take the single bunk." Myungsoo chucking his bag on the floor next to yours. 
 
"I guess that leaves us on the bottom bunk together then." Key said not really minding where he sleep. 
 
After introducing yourselfs to one and another, you went back to lobby as the teacher had instructed so he could tell you the schedule. 
 
"Okay, our first activity is going to the beachside and farming and cooking with the locals."