Feelings?

Save me from my /ice prince/ boss

"Where are we going first Mr Kim?"

 
"Let's take a tour of the construction site."
 
"Okay." 
 
You and Myungsoo walked side by side to the construction site, you would often walk side by side, but for some strange reason this time Myungsoo felt nervous. 
 
"Mr Kim?" You called.
 
Myungsoo heard you but carried on in his thoughts. He really liked the way you would call him, although he thought about how much he'd enjoy to hear you call him Myungsoo. 
 
"Mr Kim!" You shouted. "Where are you going? We passed be construction site."
 
"Oh." Myungsoo said and briskly walked back. What the hell was I thinking about, he thought sighing. 
 
Meanwhile Jin Ah smiled at how cute her boss was, unlike his appearance Myungsoo was actually a really cute and clumsy person. And, despite his cold outer appearance Jin Ah knew he had the warmest heart. 
 
"Mr Kim, would you like us to show you around?" One the of the female workers said getting a bit too close to Myungsoo for both his and your liking. 
 
"Not necessary, by this stage the building work should be advanced enough for me to be able make out what is what."
 
"Are you sure?" She asked again.
 
Myungsoo just signalled for you to follow and started walking. 
 
"Is this safe?" You asked walking onto the construction site. 
 
"I'll protect you, it's okay." Myungsoo said acting serious. You gawked at him and turned back. "Come back!" Myungsoo called. "I was kidding."
 
"You aren't funny Mr Kim." You said making a dissatisfied facial expression. "Although it is nicer to have this Myungsoo as a boss than the other Myungsoo."
 
"Other Myungsoo?" He questioned as the walked into the next part of the dusty building site. 
 
You  felt like explaining but Myungsoo was still your boss, and you didn't want to risk losing your job by being too frank. 
 
"Let's just say the other Myungsoo wasn't so friendly."
 
Myungsoo looked at you and shrugged, he then carried on walking. You went with him hoping he wasn't offended, but why would he be? It was true. 
 
"I think I'm done looking. Let's go." He spoke as he continued to walk until the pair reached the office Woohyun was working in.
 
Without knocking Myungsoo entered, not forgetting to open the door wide enough for you to slip in as well. 
 
"So, what did you think Mr Kim?" Woohyun asked smugly. 
 
"It's no where near as good as it should be."
 
"Come on Myungsoo no need to act like a prick, tell me so I can write it down."
 
Myungsoo looked to you who was trying to hold in a laugh.
 
He assumed it was because Woohyun thought he was joking when he said he didn't like the building. When really you were laughing because you was thinking about saying that Myungsoo can't help being prick out loud and had to stop yourself. 
 
"I'm serious hyung. It's ."
 
"Fix it then, I'm done." Woohyun said looking hurt. 
 
"It's not that bad Mr Nam, it's just the progress is too slow."
 
"Thanks sweetie, but please call me Woohyun." 
 
"Don't humour him." Myungsoo said sharply. He always got jealous when Woohyun came near you or called you names like that, I mean they barely knew each other. "Anyway. Let's go. We have a lot of work to do." 
 
With that Myungsoo left, leaving a grinning Woohyun who knew damn well he was jealous. 
 
"He could have at least said bye." Woohyun said looking at you. 
 
"Bye Woohyun." You said and left to find your boss.